A Breeches Play
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Detroitmechworks

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandy is tired of being the object of come-ons or derision at every gaming table. So this year at her annual trip to BigCon, she decides to attend incognito. Unfortunately her disguise ends up getting her more attention than she had planned for.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   CrossDressing   Fiction   Slow  

Apart from a small cabal of people filming a web series in the hall, the hotel was a great deal quieter than anyplace else had been. Of course it was night, and Sandy and Kelly had narrowly avoided the security guard who was checking registered guests against a list. Sharing a room might be standard convention practice, but it was also highly against the rules of the hotel.

"They're getting harder to dodge all the time," Kelly complained as Sandy fumbled with the door key. The damned thing seemed to exist merely to frustrate her efforts, and it took a good four swipes and a jiggle of the door before the small light finally lit up green.

"Who, the security guard?" Sandy asked, pushing open the door. The sound of snoring was present in the room, and it took only a quick glance to see that Nathan had procured one of the beds.

"Yeah, the rent a cops used to be cool, but now it seems like they just want to bust people ... and I see that there's only one bed available..." Kelly remarked, closing the door after the two of them had entered.

"I can always take the floor again..." Sandy offered, before she became aware of exactly how close Kelly was standing to her.

"You don't really want to sleep on the floor again..." Kelly intoned the words carefully, raising her hand and subtly waving it. "These aren't the droids you're looking for."

"So, you're sleeping on the floor." Sandy suggested, edging towards the bathroom.

"Oh god, you are so ... C'mon, one bed, hot girl ... do the math." Sandy rolled her eyes again, placing her hands on her hips challengingly.

"I'm grungy, and sweaty..." Sandy demurred, stepping back towards the barrier of the bathroom door. Only a few steps more.

"And I like that..." Kelly followed, closing the gap.

"Kelly, you're drunk..."

"Not too drunk." Kelly surged forward, and her arms went around Sandy. The contact was soft, but insistent, and as Sandy opened her mouth to protest, she found Kelly's lips there, kissing her passionately.

"MMM..." Kelly hummed against Sandy's lips, her hands slipping down to grasp at the jeans that Sandy wore.

For her part, Sandy was reeling. She had been with guys before, and the aggressiveness was familiar, but Kelly had a sensuality to her gropes that was completely new. She really couldn't explain why, but she felt aroused, even turned on by how much Kelly wanted her. The thought that ran through her mind was that she had succeeded beyond her wildest dreams, but any further, and it would turn into one of the most dismal failures that she could imagine.

"Kelly..." She began as Kelly broke the kiss. Her face was close now, and Kelly's eyes held promises of pleasure in them that were nearly impossible to miss.

"Sam..." She breathed back, leaning forward to peck gently. Then again. "Kiss me back..."

The temptation was incredible. Sandy took in Kelly's soft lips, her blue eyes, the soft shades of makeup which transformed her into the ravishing seductress. Kelly was here; she wanted Sandy, or at least the facade that she was portraying. The heat of the day, the frustration of the previous night and the last vestiges of alcohol all conspired to drive the rational objections out of her mind.

Sandy leaned forward, and pressed her lips against Kelly's. She eagerly responded, and Sandy felt an active tongue tracing her lips. She opened her mouth eagerly, and felt Kelly tasting her mouth deeply. The kiss deepened, and Sandy gasped with pleasure at the closeness. Even when Kelly grabbed her hand and placed it on the black fabric that constrained her breasts, she didn't shy away, merely feeling the softness of Kelly's body beneath her hand.

"Touch me..." Kelly breathed against Sandy's lips, leaning back against the small sink counter.

Sandy glanced back at the rest of the room, still hearing the sounds of Nathan's breathing. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, she slowly began to slide her hand over Kelly's ample breasts. The contact brought soft bumps to the fore.

"Mmm..." Kelly groaned, pulling apart the black leather top to give Sandy more access. "Both hands..."

The last shreds of rationality tried to assert themselves, as Sandy felt Kelly guiding her hands. Both hands now were stroking across Kelly's bustier, and her tongue was playing back and forth in Kelly's mouth. I'm making out with a girl, her mind screamed at her, and a brief moment of panic surged through her.

"Kelly ... We shouldn't..." Sandy panted, breaking free of the kiss, but unable to move her hands with Kelly's fingers interlaced with hers.

"Hell yes we should." Kelly growled, grasping at Sandy's hips urgently and pulling her back into a kiss.

"I'm not ... on the pill." Sandy desperately tossed up the first thought that might dissuade an amorous man. Clearly it was the wrong one, as Kelly responded with a peal of laughter.

"Oh ... that's good..." Kelly chuckled, her hands slipping down to pull Sandy against her harder. "Don't worry, baby, I'll take care of you..."

"No, that's not what I meant." Sandy stammered, feeling a surge of moisture running through her lower body as Kelly's hands roamed over her still clad ass.

"Mmm ... I see we're thinking the same thing though." Kelly grinned as she nipped at Sandy's neck with her teeth. "You want to take this to the bed or fuck me right here?"

The feel of naked flesh on her fingertips caught Sandy's attention as Kelly guided her hand along the exposed cleavage of her top.

"I want your cock, in my pussy." Kelly enunciated each word, drawing the maximum amount of sexuality out of each of them. "I want you inside me."

Sandy began to panic as she felt Kelly's hand sliding around her hip, aiming to cup at her crotch. She stepped back, her hands coming free of Kelly's clothes.

"Too hot." Sandy panted, taking a second step back, so that she pressed against the wall of the room. "I need ... need to cool off for a second."

"Were you ... You were just about to come, weren't you?" Kelly giggled. "Oh, my god, you have no idea how sexy that makes me feel."

"Can I ... I need to use the bathroom." Sandy breathed out, her breath still coming in deep, hot heaves. She could feel her nipples straining at their confines within her shirt, and hot moistness between her legs.

"Mmm ... and this costume's a pain to take off..." Kelly grinned. "Tell you what, you get ready, and I'll get comfortable."

"Ok ... ok..." Sandy nodded, stumbling backwards. Her feet found the tile of the bathroom, and she rapidly closed the door, pushing the small button that locked the door.

She breathed heavily for a few moments, amazed by how hot she was. She could feel her body primed, ready for contact. If Kelly had pushed just a little bit harder, Sandy was certain that there was no way on earth she could have resisted. With a final breath she dropped her jacket to the floor, followed by peeling the cartoon festooned t-shirt over her head.

With a soft scrabble at the tags holding her bindings into place, she quickly unwrapped her upper body. She was instantly aware of how little of her lung capacity she had been using for the last few minutes as the deep breaths she indulged in were nearly as pleasurable as the cool air on her erect nipples.

"And I have to ... Oh god, I really don't want to rewrap to go out there." She mumbled to herself, running a hand across her exposed body.

She ran a small amount of water in the tap, which helped clear her head of the fog of sex which had permeated it. Anything to get this arousal out of her system. She couldn't ... there was no way in hell she could sleep with Kelly and NOT have her secret exposed. It just wasn't possible. Well, short of racing home to get one of her hidden toys to serve as a substitute of course. Even then, she probably wouldn't get away with it, as Kelly had already exposed her love of risky sex play. There was no way she'd be satisfied with a fake orgasm.

At the thought of a fake orgasm, Sandy realized what the proper course was. While it might not get her out of sharing a bed with Kelly, it would at least serve as a plausible excuse why she couldn't go all the way with her.

How long did it take a man to roll over and go to sleep? A minute, five minutes? Sandy recalled from her own experiences that the general time frame was pretty short, so she quickly began to repair her appearance. The familiar tightness returned as she rewrapped herself again, and covered it with the t-shirt. She slipped her feet out of her boots, and held them in one hand, her arm draped with the jacket. All she wore now were the jeans and the t-shirt, in a passable appearance of masculinity. She tried to recall the dopiest expression she could, in the hopes of presenting a convincingly embarrassed visage of post-orgasmic male relief.

She swung the door open, to find that the light was still on, and that Kelly's costume was scattered over the floor, each garment leading towards the bed, where Kelly had snuggled beneath the remaining covers. Kelly looked up as Sandy exited, one large and fully erect breast very visible as she reclined on one arm.

"Hope you don't mind my playing a little while I waited for you." Kelly purred, her other hand not visible, but the gentle movements of the covers making it very clear exactly what she was doing.

"Kelly, I uh..." Sandy began, trying to inject apologetic embarrassment in her words. "You got me so hot that I ... well, when I was cleaning up..."

"Yeeees..." Kelly grinned, her hand moving slightly faster now. She placed her free palm on the bed and pushed up, the covers falling away from her luscious breasts. Sandy could tell exactly how aroused she was from one glance.

"I kinda ... in my pants." Sandy grimaced. "So I can't really..."

"Really?" Kelly grinned. "Well, that's good news."

"Good news?" Sandy asked, dropping her jacket and boots on the floor, and sitting on the edge of the bed. She tried not to stare at the exposed figure of Kelly, and found her gaze drawn to the other bed, where Nathan still slumbered.

"Sure. As soon as I get you ready again ... All night long, baby." Kelly leaned back, and with her free hand gestured to Sandy with a crooked finger. "C'mere."

"I don't think ... I don't think I can." Sandy repeated, hoping to dissuade Kelly. She hadn't thought this through well enough.

"It really is your first time, isn't it?" Kelly sighed. "Ok, stop worrying, and just come here, and kiss me."

It certainly wasn't Sandy's first time. She had just never been with ... Her mind started to panic as she lay down on the bed on her side. Kelly was so close now, and all she had to do...

Kelly took the initiative, and pulled Sandy atop her. Most of Sandy's weight lay on the bed, but Kelly pulled her down for a deep, languid kiss. The exhalation of pleasure that emanated from Kelly's lips as she did so radiated eroticism, and Sandy felt herself unable to pull away, giving herself fully to the deepening kiss.

"Yeah, just like that." Kelly purred as her hand stroked over Sandy's back. "Don't you want to take this off..."

"Not ... not with the lights on..." Sandy objected.

"Oh, all right..." Kelly giggled, and with a quick scrabble of her hand the room became plunged in darkness, with only the light red light of the alarm clock visible. "Better?"

Sandy tried to think of some other method for pushing off the inevitable, even as she found herself more and more involved in the soft kisses that Kelly continued to ply her with. Her hands now on soft skin, touching Kelly's arms, neck ... rolling downward to slip along her collar bone.

"My tits..." Kelly groaned, pushing down on Sandy's shoulders. "I want to feel your mouth on me."

How much longer could she go, Sandy wondered, wordlessly moving to gratify Kelly's desire. Her lips found skin, soft, giving. Up and down, warm. The bump of a nipple pressed against her cheek, and she turned her face to find it slipping into her mouth. She instinctively began to suck, pulling more and more of Kelly's breast into her mouth as she did so.

"God that's good." Kelly groaned. "Bet you're getting hard again..."

Sandy had no response, merely continuing to tease at Kelly with her mouth. She had to stop this, she knew. She couldn't continue to tease this woman when she was completely incapable of giving her what she wanted.

"Enough ... enough..." Kelly breathed, yanking Sandy up to her mouth for another kiss. "I want you naked. I want to feel your skin against mine."

"Maybe we should stop for now." Sandy replied, fighting to control her breathing. Her pussy was soaked now, and the pressure of her jeans was becoming intense, especially with her improvised phallus pressing against her. She was hotter than she had ever been, and she realized that it was because of how much Kelly wanted her, and yet, how little she really knew about her.

"No way. Not after you got me this hot." Kelly growled, her hands slipping down to paw at Sandy's jeans. "I want you. NOW."

Kelly's fingers felt at the clasp of Sandy's jeans. With a deft move, she unbuttoned the top, and then took hold of the small metal tab that marked the last barrier to revelation.

"Wait." Sandy begged, her hands grasping at Kelly's and holding them still. "I ... can't..."

"Yes, you can babe." Kelly brushed aside Sandy's hands, and began to slowly lower the metal, the teeth of the zipper peeling apart.

Sandy's mind ran through every possible way out of this. She could scream. She could jump up and run away. She could...

"Just let me make you feel good." Kelly panted, lowering the zipper to the final point. She peeled apart the fabric, and gently slipped her hand inside Sandy's jeans.

There was a second of anticipation. Sandy stared at Kelly's face, barely visible in the dark of the room. She breathed nervously, her entire body beginning to shake as she felt Kelly's hands close on the bulge she had carefully placed there.

For a moment, there was no movement in the bed, save the tremors that ran through Sandy's body. The sound of breathing was present, but it was soft, and Sandy could almost swear she could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

"Sam..." Kelly spoke calmly, the sexuality still present in her voice, but tinged with suspicion. "You've got a cloth in your pants."

"Yeah." Sandy admitted, still waiting for the admonition. Any second now, Kelly would scream at her, throw her out of bed or the room even.

"You..." There was a soft motion as Kelly pushed the sock to the side and caressed the soft fabric of Sandy's jeans. "You don't..." Her finger slid along downwards, and Sandy shuddered as Kelly's finger touched her now dripping slit through the cloth.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.