A Friendly Caper - Cover

A Friendly Caper

Copyright© 2015 by T.S.Severe

Chapter 1 - Smokey

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Smokey - A teenage boy experiences his sexual awakening at the hands of his first crush, one of his counselors at summer camp. Later, he finds his first real love, runs away from the orphanage where he grew up, and works as a high priced escort in Europe only to find himself betrayed and sold to African White Slavers...And then the aliens arrive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   TransGender   Rags To Riches   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Clergy  

"Rise and shine, Smokey."

thwap – thwap – thwap

"Huh?" I opened my eyes to that soft, deep voice and the sensation of something warm and heavy slapping my cheeks.

"Hey ... Good morning." Gary smiled down at me as I blinked in the morning sunlight.

The older boy's blue eyes were shining like the wet tongue moving between his lips. I barely had time to realize he was sitting on my chest before Gary pushed the smooth head of his penis into my open mouth. I closed my lips around the thick shaft instinctively, exploring the already familiar contours of his 19-year-old cock with my tongue. I had a bit of cotton mouth, but precum proved to be a good cure for that and he leaked a lot of the stuff.

"Fuck," he breathed, stroking my brown hair as he adjusted his hips. "You know how sexy you are with my dick in your mouth?"

"Nmmph-umph," I said, keeping my eyes fixed on his as I found Gary's firm hips with my hands.

"Shhh ... Just keep sucking, Smokey."

He reached behind him, sliding his palm down my stomach to find my own morning erection throbbing eagerly. Gary gripped my cock and squeezed, tugging so that I had to lift my butt off the sleeping bag. I felt suddenly sore down there, like a paper cut that goes unnoticed until you see the blood. I'd forgotten how Gary had used me the night before. I'd been a virgin. I hadn't even known a boy could be one of those, and now I never would be again.

"Mmmm..." I sighed around Gary's cock as he fucked my mouth tenderly, taking only small strokes and letting me do most of the work.

He played with my balls, rolling them around while he watched my dark eyes sparkle with new found lust. That's why he called me Smokey. Everyone at camp got a nickname, like Chubs and Slim, and Wingnut because his ears were so big. Gary had named me Smokey because he liked my eyes. He'd told me I looked sexy the night before, whispering the words in my ear while the other boys sang and roasted marshmallows. I hadn't known a boy could be sexy either and I'd wanted to believe him. I wanted someone to like me a lot, you know? Love me maybe and it didn't matter who it was; another boy or a girl, I didn't care.

Beggars can't be choosers and that's what a foster kid is, see? Orphans like me, all we can do is beg for whatever the world will give us out of pity if not genuine charity.

I could see the affection in Gary's smile as he played his fingertips around my ears and his thumbs around my taut lips. I did my best to suck him good, wanting to please the man anyway I could. I wriggled my tongue beneath his cock and lifted my head to take another fat inch or two before I gagged weakly and coughed around his dick. He didn't get mad, he just laughed softly. I grabbed his butt, massaging Gary's ass and pulling him closer so I could drop my head and relax again.

It was easier sucking him off with my head on the pillow and I tried to swallow around his cock. I wanted to remember how I'd opened my throat the night before, but that had been an accident mostly. I wanted him to cum again too. I'd been scared the first time, when a flood of hot semen had filled my mouth to overflowing. I'd swallowed some and then gagged, puffing out my cheeks like a chipmunk as Gary's ball juice had spilled down my chin. It hadn't tasted bad though, not like I was afraid it would.

I did better the second time, when Gary had showed me how to do the sixty-nine thing. When he'd kissed my dick and sucked it while I sucked his, that had been the best experience of my life. Better than birthdays or Christmas, better than anything I'd ever done with anyone anywhere. Nobody had touched my penis before, let alone sucked on it, and he did way more than that. After Gary made me cum in his mouth, he'd started kissing and licking my butt and I was reminded of that when...

"That's enough," Gary breathed, pulling his cock out of my mouth with a wet plop. "I want to fuck you again..."

"Yeah," I nodded, licking my lips and thinking I wasn't sure I really wanted to do that. My butt felt pretty tender.

" ... but we gotta hurry," he continued, sliding his larger body down mine and I especially enjoyed the way his big cock and hairy balls felt against mine.

"Okay, it kinda hurts though," I whispered, but that's as much protest as I could muster. The idea of losing Gary terrified me more than getting hurt in my butt again.

"I'll be careful," he promised, smiling as I let him lift my legs and get my knees over his shoulders.

"Alright," I said, sucking at my bottom lip as he rolled my ass upward and bent me nearly double beneath him.

My puffy boy pussy was right there for his swollen cock to fuck, and still loose from the night before. Wet and greasy as well after falling asleep with the distinct and not entirely uncomfortable sensation of having my rectum full of cum. He'd fucked me for a long while before finally cumming inside my ass. I hadn't washed myself out at all or even used the bathroom afterwards. I'd been too tired and happy and all I'd wanted to do was fall asleep while Gary hugged me and told me how special I was for letting him be my first.

Now we were going to do it again and I tensed up as I felt Gary's smooth cockhead nudging my sphincter. The older boy kissed me on the lips, wanting to help me relax. I opened for his tongue and it was awkward with my knees nearly touching my shoulders, but even so I loved being kissed. Gary shoved his tongue into my mouth and a second later he slid half of his cock inside my recently deflowered butthole. His penis went in so easily, I really was surprised, and while it still hurt, it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as it had been the first time. I suffered something like a tiny cramp maybe and then a big, friendly pinch as he pushed again.

His cock filled me completely and we both moaned, sharing that moment for a quick few heartbeats. And then he fucked me nice. Gary pushed and pulled with his hips, working most of his cock in and out of my tight, well-lubricated hole with a sweet, steady rhythm. He rocked us together, driving his cockhead into the soft spot deep in my gut, finding my barely mature prostate and making me gasp into his mouth. My own penis bounced on my tummy, trapped between us and leaking precum like crazy. I wanted to cum, but I had to pee too. My bladder was full and the pressure confused me. I didn't know what I was doing, pissing and cumming seemed like much the same thing just then.

"I gotta pee," I whispered, catching my breath after a long, passionate French kiss.

"Go ahead," Gary told me, staring into my eyes. "Piss while we fuck, I like it."

"You do?" I smiled and almost laughed, but he kissed me again and I forgot all about it. I couldn't relax enough to pee and my bladder wouldn't let me cum, so we just fucked.

"I love you," he gasped softly, arching his back and jamming his cock as far inside me as he could. "Fuck! Smokey! Fuck!"

His penis seemed to pulse with a heart all its own as the man ejaculated into my ass. I felt the strange, but welcome sensation of Gary's creamy juice filling my hungry boy cunt. That's what he'd called it the night before and I'd giggled at how dirty the word sounded, but I knew it was true. I had a cunt and he was inside it, dumping a fresh load of semen into my bowels. I found it soothing, like a warm balm that made all the discomfort go away. When he kissed me again, I started pissing without even realizing it. I sprayed hot urine onto Gary's body and mine and right then it felt just as good as any orgasm I'd ever had.


"Did you mean what you said this morning?" I asked Gary that afternoon. We were out for a hike with the rest of the camp.

"What's that?" he wondered, walking behind me along the narrow trail and we'd fallen a hundred yards behind everyone else.

"Do you really love me?" I looked at him over my shoulder and he laughed.

"Yeah," he shrugged. "Why? You don't want me to?"

"I don't know." I swallowed hard, but inside I felt like hot Jell-O or something.

"Hold it a second," Gary said as he reached for my hand and stopped us. "What's going on? Are you okay, Smokey?"

"Yeah," I replied softly. "I just, um ... Are you my boyfriend now, or..."

"Uhhh..." Gary pulled me closer, glancing around to make sure we were alone before he put his arms around me. "Just for this week, right?"

"That's what I mean," I said, putting my arms around his neck while Gary grabbed my butt through my shorts. "What about after I go back?"

"I don't know," Gary sighed, holding my body close enough that he could rub the bulge in his shorts against my tummy. "I can call you sometimes. Would that be okay?"

"Yeah," I nodded reluctantly, but I wanted more than that.

"I don't live in Seattle," he explained. "I'm from Portland, you know? I'm doing this camp thing for the summer and after that..."

"What?" I searched his blue eyes with mine, like staring into the sky and seeing God there.

" ... I gotta go back to college," he finished. "I wish I could come up and see you, but I probably can't."

"Okay."

"I mean, I really do wish I could, Smokey." He kissed my forehead. "You're sexy as hell, you know that? You're probably gonna have all kinds of guys chasing you."

"I don't want anyone else," I decided, but I was grateful that Gary didn't lie to me. Part of me wished he would, but I knew better and I couldn't hate him for it.

"Hey..." Gary grinned at me. "You wanna suck on it real quick?"

"Yeah," I nodded, forcing myself to smile as he pushed me slowly to my knees.

"Mmmmm ... Smokey, like that ... Yeah..." he sighed a moment later when I took his cock eagerly between my lips.

He'd pulled his dick out of his shorts for me and it looked even bigger like that for some reason, maybe because Gary was standing up. He was a full grown man though, a college boy, and I kept my eyes on his face while he held my head in his hands and moved his hips. All I had to do was relax and wriggle my tongue around, hold onto Gary's strong thighs while he worked his dick back and forth between my lips. I liked his hairy legs and the muscles underneath as I stroked his warm skin.

"Lick my balls too," he urged me after a couple minutes. "Jerk me off and suck my nuts, Smokey."

"Alright," I breathed with a small giggle, taking his wet cock in my right hand and sliding my fist up and down slowly.

Gary's soft ball sack was right there for me, hanging out of his unzipped shorts and I could see the well defined shape of his large testicles beneath the soft skin. He had light brown pubic hair that wasn't really thick or anything and it tickled my face as I leaned closer and kissed the base of his cock. I kissed his scrotum and lapped at his balls like a puppy while I stroked Gary's cock over my face. When I opened wide and took one of his balls into my mouth he nodded with a happy sigh, holding the back of my head and keeping me close, but I wasn't going anywhere anyway. I loved sucking his balls.

"Don't stop, just keep doing that," he told me. "Jerk me off, Smokey. I wanna cum on your face, okay?"

"Ummm-hmmph," I agreed around one of his big, sperm-filled testes, being careful with it as I used a lot of tongue.

I had a mouthful of spit too and I sorta swished it around, making soft, wet noises while I pumped his dick with my hand. I wasn't sure why he wanted to cum on my face, but I wouldn't have said no to anything Gary wanted to do. As long as he was happy, I was happy, you know? I thought maybe if I could be the best boyfriend ever, he'd have to come to Seattle and be with me instead of going back to Portland or wherever. I just had to make Gary happy and love me as much as I loved him.

"Oh shit!"

I practically jumped off my knees when I heard a girl's surprised voice. It was Janice and she'd come walking up the trail with Ron, and they were two of the other camp counselors. We all stared at each other, me on my knees with my hand still holding Gary's swollen cock while he held my head. Jan held Ron's hand, like they were more than just friends, and her dirty blonde hair was falling across the widest blue eyes I'd ever seen. They were big as saucers and a slow grin spread over her pretty face while Ron, a tall black guy, just blinked at us.

"Hey, uh ... We were just ... Ummm..." Gary stammered, looking for an excuse as he pushed me away.

I let go of his dick and felt my face burning with humiliation. They were both grinning at us, Jan and Ron, staring as Gary pushed his balls and softening cock inside his shorts. I knew we were busted and this was going to be bad. They'd call Father John, the priest in charge of the orphanage, and I had no idea what he'd do to me. I figured it would probably involve a whipping with his belt and a lot of praying afterward.

Everyone would know about it too, all my friends and anyone who ever thought about adopting me. Father John would have to tell them, right? Nobody would want to adopt a boy who liked to suck dick and for the first time I realized I was kind of a fag now. I hadn't really thought about it before, but nobody likes fags and being called a homo and all that stuff. This was gonna be so bad.

"We saw what you were doing, man," Ron said with a chuckle. "That's some crazy shit though."

"You don't have to stop for us!" Janice laughed too, leaning against Ron and sort of hugging him. I figured he must have been her boyfriend, although it seemed kind of strange because she was so white and Ron had seriously black skin.

"Look, you guys don't have to say anything, right?" Gary said, zipping up his shorts and looking pretty red-faced himself.

"Hey, what's your name?" Ron asked me.

"Um ... Smokey," I replied, as if not giving him my real name would save me somehow.

"Smokey, right..." Ron said slowly. "Are you okay? Anybody hurt you or anything?"

"No," I answered quickly, knowing he was asking if Gary had been making me suck his dick. "I'm okay."

"We're friends," Gary said, reaching out so I could take his hand and get to my feet.

"So, it's all cool then," Ron said with a glance at Janice. "Right?"

"Yeah," she shrugged. "I didn't see anything. Did you?"

"Nope," Ron said, looking at Gary and me. "Nothing but the birds and the bees."

"Cool," Gary nodded, letting the word out with the breath he'd been holding. "Thanks, um..."

"We're gonna head off that way," Ron said, nodding back down the trail. "Check out that little waterfall."

"Have fun boys!" Janice giggled and offered us a finger wave.

"Yeah," Gary cleared his throat. "Okay. See you guys later."

We stood there and watched the other two counselors disappear into the forest and then we just sort of looked at each other.

"Are we gonna be in trouble?" I asked and Gary shook his head.

"Nah, they're cool," he told me. "We go to school together. It was Ron's idea to do this camping thing."

"They're your friends?" I asked, wanting to be completely reassured. I felt kind of sick, I was so nervous, like I wanted to puke.

"Ron is," he said. "Larry too, but I don't know the other guys very well. Come on, we'd better catch up."


There were eight counselors and one older guy, Mr. Williams, who was in charge of everything. We never saw much of him though and I just tried to stay as close to Gary as I could. Nobody seemed to suspect anything at least, but I still felt nervous and hoped Ron and Janice wouldn't say anything to anyone.

That night we roasted more marshmallows and had sing-alongs and all that stuff. There were three fires going because there were a lot of kids, like fifty or sixty of us probably, and I found myself sitting between Gary and Ron with Janice sitting on the other side of the black man. That didn't make me feel any better either. I kept waiting for one of them to say something, but Gary seemed to be pretty relaxed and he'd rub my back a little and nobody noticed.

"Hey," Ron whispered, "after we get the kids to bed we're gonna head down to the cabin."

"You and Janice?" Gary whispered back, leaning across me as they spoke.

"Yeah," Ron said with a grin. "Have a little party. You guys wanna come?"

"What about Williams?"

"He took off for town," Janice whispered around her new boyfriend's back. "He likes to hit the saloon."

"Saloon?" Gary laughed and I smiled, but I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I'd been excited about sleeping in Gary's tent again, even though his sleeping bag wasn't completely dry after he'd washed my pee out of it.

"Yeah," Ron nodded. "The four of us."

"I wanna watch," Janice giggled, looking at me for some reason.

"Watch what?" I asked her.

"You wanna party?" Ron looked at me too and I shrugged and looked at Gary.

"It's up to you, Smokey," he said.

"I just, um ... I want to do what you want," I decided, mostly because I had no idea what I wanted.

"It'll be cool, man," Ron said to Gary and lowered his voice even further. "This bitch is into it. Come on."

I kind of blinked at that, wondering why he'd call his girlfriend a bitch. Maybe he wanted to sound like the black people on television or something. The only black guys I knew were a couple kids at the orphanage and they talked like me. Anyway, Ron was probably lucky Janice hadn't heard him.

"Yeah. Okay," Gary nodded. "We'll be there."

A couple hours later, after the fires had burned way down and everybody had crawled into their tents for the night, Gary led me by the hand towards the lake. A cabin had been built there and that's where Mr. Williams stayed; he liked to call it his headquarters. The place wasn't real fancy or anything, but it had a bathroom with a water pump and buckets, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a big room with a fireplace. No electricity though and Ron had turned on a couple gas lanterns which were seriously bright anyway.

"Hey! There they are!" Janice smiled as she let us inside, closing the door and locking it behind us.

"Think fast!" Ron said, tossing a can of beer at Gary. "You want one, Smokey?"

"Me?" I blinked and smiled and shrugged all at once. "Okay."

Ron tossed me a beer too and I almost dropped it. I'd tried some wine once, me and a couple kids when we'd swiped some from the church. I hadn't liked it very much though and it had just given me a headache mostly, but beer would be better, I thought ... except I didn't really like it very much. I only drank a little while everyone else finished theirs quickly, even Janice. She drank a second one before I'd even taken my second swallow, but nobody gave me a hard time or anything.

"Turn that one off," Janice said, meaning one of the lanterns, "and turn the other one way down."

We'd been there half an hour maybe, or a little longer, and it seemed kind of boring to me. I thought a party would be more fun than just sitting around and talking or whatever. Mostly I just sat on the floor next to Gary with my legs crossed Indian style, wishing we could just kiss or something. That's what I really wanted to do, but I was afraid to even touch him with Ron and Janice there.

We sat in kind of a circle with Gary to my right and Ron on my left, Janice sat across from me, closer to Ron as she liked to lean against him. She liked to laugh a lot too and I wondered if the girl was getting drunk or something. Ron smiled a lot and talked about college stuff with Gary or asked Janice about Olympia, where she was from. Like I said, it seemed like a pretty boring party to me.

Once the lanterns were turned down though and most of the light came from the fireplace, everyone seemed to relax a little more. Gary put his arm behind me, so we weren't really in a circle anymore, but like two couples sitting across from each other. I smiled and looked down when I felt the man's hand slipping under the back of my t-shirt and along my spine. His fingers felt good and I tried to fight down my nervousness as I scooted my butt a little closer.

"Hey," Gary whispered and I looked up to see Ron and Janice kissing in front of us.

"Oh!" I made a little face, but then Gary leaned down to find my mouth with his and just like that we were kissing like crazy.

His tongue caressed mine and I turned, straightening my legs as I hugged him. I suddenly didn't care that we weren't alone, I'd been wanting to kiss Gary all day and now I had to. He was so much bigger than me too. He pulled me close, practically lifting me off the floor so that I found myself straddling his thighs with my knees, sitting on his lap like a little kid while we made out. I had my arms wrapped around Gary's neck and he held my hips, but that must have been kind of hard with nothing to lean on, so he let himself fall backward until I was laying on top of him.

"Take this off," he told me, tugging at my t-shirt and I raised my arms so he could bare my flat chest in the firelight.

Once my t-shirt was gone, Gary pulled me upward, along his body just enough so he could kiss my nipples. He hadn't done that before and I sort of thought only girls would like having their tits played with, but it felt really great. He kissed my left nipple first, licking the small, pink nub and then sucking it into his mouth. He really chewed on me too! God! I almost thought it hurt, but it didn't. It just started feeling really intense, like my nipple became super sensitive, and he was sucking on more than just my nipple.

Gary had as much of my boy tit in his mouth as he could get, drawing the skin tight as he washed me with his tongue. His hands held my butt through my shorts and I wished we were completely naked. My dick felt as hard as it had ever been in my life and a bit uncomfortable the way it was trapped. I wanted to rub myself against something, against Gary, and I rocked my hips so I could grind myself against his firm stomach.

"There!" he breathed after about five minutes of chewing, sucking, and biting my chest. "I love your tits, Smokey."

I looked down to see my nipple fat and swollen, dark pink and long as it stood stiffly out from the bruised flesh around it. Gary had given me a serious hickey and it felt as if he'd lit a fire under my raw skin. He went right to work on my right nipple next and I closed my eyes, cradling the older boy's head and hunching my hips with pleasure. We spent another five minutes like that, until my right tit matched the left. I had a pair of dark red hickeys and puffy nipples that throbbed in time with my heart.

"Can I kiss yours?" I asked, feeling shy the way I usually did when I asked Gary if he wanted to do something. I always had this little fear that he'd laugh and say no, but he never did.

"Help me get my shirt off," he said with a smile and we not only did that, but I managed to take off my shorts and underwear too.

It sounds dumb, but I'd completely forgotten about Ron and Janice until I was naked and starting to undo Gary's shorts. I wanted him naked as well, but then I looked over my shoulder and saw them. Ron had his shorts around his knees as he leaned against an old chair, a heavy one made out of wood. His big, black dick stood straight up from his balls and Janice lay on the floor beside him, holding the man's cock with both hands while she sucked him off.

"You want some?" she asked with a giggle, pointing Ron's dick towards me as I froze for a second. "It's really big. We can share."

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard and looked at Gary, feeling sort of confused. I didn't even know that Ron guy and I just wanted to be with my boyfriend.

"Go ahead," Gary shrugged and he must have thought I wanted to suck his friend's dick.

"I just wanna suck yours," I said softly. "Okay?"

"Yeah," he smiled at me. "You can do whatever you want, Smokey."

Gary gave Ron a little shrug and Janice offered me a playful pout as she went back to sucking the black prick in her small white hands. It all seemed kind of strange to me, like sex should be kind of private, or so I'd always thought. I didn't know anything about sex though, not really. I'd never even been kissed until the night before, so everything was brand new and I just wanted to take it kind of slow. I wanted to be in love, see? More than sex, I wanted to be with someone who really liked me; that seemed more important than anything else.

I undressed Gary, doing my best to ignore Ron and Janice, and that wasn't too difficult. His cock sprang free like a Jack-in-the-box when I pulled Gary's boxers down. It slapped his stomach with a soft thwap and once I got his clothes completely off, I started kissing the man's legs as I crawled naked between his thighs. I wanted to tease Gary a little as I kissed his stomach and only blew warm air across his cock as it lay there throbbing. I could see the muscle spasm and clear precum appeared at the tip as I kissed my way to Gary's chest.

He grabbed my bare butt in his strong hands and pulled my crotch to his. I could feel our cocks touching, the underside of mine rubbing along the shaft of his. My smaller balls seemed to nestle comfortably on the furry pillow of Gary's scrotum and we both moved like we were fucking. I kissed his nipples and licked them, even sucked them gently while he held me against his hot prick. We really were having sex, sort of, and I felt my orgasm rising in my tummy. The way his cock felt against mine was too good and when I felt Gary's fingers slipping between my butt cheeks I nearly lost it completely.

He fingered my tender asshole as I slid upwards enough to kiss his neck and jaw, his chin and finally Gary's lips. We were making out again with my dick trapped against his belly and the man's middle finger exploring my tight butt. I swirled my tongue around inside his mouth, tickling his and inviting Gary to chase me. When he did, I suckled on his tongue, closing my lips around it and bobbing my head playfully. I was happy again, overjoyed and filled with excitement. Nothing else existed while we made out that way. The whole universe was just us, Gary and me, and nobody else.

"Like this..." Gary breathed after awhile and I had no idea how long we'd been kissing. "I want to fuck your cunt again."

He wanted to have real sex again and I sat up with my palms flat on his chest. I had to move back down a little and lift my butt while Gary took his cock in hand, guiding the smooth head of his penis to my boy pussy and I winced as I lowered myself slowly and carefully. I felt him stretching me again, forcing the blunt tip of his erection past my sphincter. I wanted to hold my breath, but it was better if I didn't and I told myself to relax. We'd done it before and I could do it again. We'd fucked twice and I'd liked it both times, that's what I had to remember, but after a long day my butt seemed to have forgotten.

"Ow! Slow!" I whispered, wincing and blinking my eyes rapidly. It burned a little, but mostly felt like somebody was giving me a slow motion punch or something.

"Ummmm..." Gary sighed, nodding his head while I took more of him, letting gravity do the work as I let my asshole slide down his rock solid prick.

"That's so hot!" Janice giggled from behind me and I closed my eyes, not wanting to think about someone watching us. Sex is kind of embarrassing, but I don't know why. Everyone does it.

Up and down, fucking Gary's cock an inch at a time, that's how we did it. I'd slip down two inches and go back up one, rolling my ass and rocking my hips while Gary would squeeze me. It took a minute or two, but soon enough I found myself sitting on his pelvis with every inch of his erection stuffed inside my boy cunt. We didn't move for a few seconds, but only looked at each other. I felt the angry muscles way down in my gut squeezing Gary's dick with small contractions. My own dick hovered straight and stiff over his stomach, dripping precum and jerking every now and again.

"Fuck him," Janice whispered in my ear, surprising me so much I almost fell over. "Ride that cock, faggot. I wanna see you guys fuck."

"Don't call him that," Ron frowned, but he was laughing too.

"Be cool," Gary breathed, staring up at the girl as she knelt naked beside me. I'd never seen a real, live, naked woman before and she had big tits and dark nipples. I couldn't help but stare at them.

"Why?" she asked with another giggle. "That's what he is, right? Little fagboy?"

"Janice..." Ron sighed.

"Come on," she teased, kind of hugging me as I sat on Gary's dick. "Tell me you're a fag. Admit it. You like it when I call you that, right?"

"Leave him alone," Gary said and I think he was just as confused as I was. We didn't know what this chick's problem was, or what to do about it.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," she said. "I've been called a slut before, so I know what it's like. Just tell me, cocksucker..."

"Yeah," I said softly, thinking maybe that would make her happy. "I like it."

"You like what, fagboy?" she wondered, widening her blue eyes with a big smile.

"I like it when you call me that."

"Fagboy?"

"Yeah," I breathed, even though I didn't really care what she said as long as she'd leave us alone.

"Just shut-up," Gary told her, pulling me down to his chest and hugging me tightly. "Don't listen to her, she's drunk."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.