What a Dream Life - Cover

What a Dream Life

Copyright© 2015 by Puppieshunter

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life without problems. Or is it. They have all the money they will ever need but what about everything else. This is a long story that will have sex, no drugs but yes it will have some rock and roll.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister  

We were at last without problems. No more worries about money, about people talking behind our backs.

So who are we? 3 families, 12 people. Me, my husband and our two children, twins, my brother, his wife and their two children also twins and my husband's sister, her husband and their twin children. We love each other and now that we hit the jackpot of lottery for 400 million dollars, we all together decided that we would move to a massive house and our children would study only online.

We have always been very close and we lived next door to each other and all that usual stuff but the reason why others used to talk behind our backs was because we were very open about our love. We would hold hands and kiss openly. Yes our children were lovers and we were having sexual relations with our siblings and their spouses.

I am 40 years old and my name is Kate. My husband is Art and he is 40 as well. Our children are Nick and Vicky and as twins their both 17 years old. My brother also 40, Bill his wife Helen age 39 and their twins John and Jo age 16. My husband's sister Megan and her husband Jonas and their twins Tina and Tom age 17.

So we are moving into our new home. 4 floors, 12 bedrooms with baths, huge kitchen and dining room, living room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking a beautiful lake. 6 rooms we will be using as studies and office and spa with 2 large hot tubs and a large pool. We are millionaires now but we can't just sit and do nothing. We will all be working online. We will start our own company and we will also let our children be part of our business if they want to.

One more thing about us. We are all quite bright and some would call us genius but I don't think so. We all love music and mainly rock and heavy music. Metallica, Nightwish and Mötley Crue to name few.

We will be traveling a lot in this story and we will be having lots of fun. And lots of everything.

But let's start our story.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.