Demigod
Prologue

Copyright© 2015 by cogito

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - 57 year old David dies peacefully in his sleep and is given chance to live life over, in a parallel world, in a parallel universe...but this time, under much better circumstances

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   DoOver   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse   BBW   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

David went to bed that night wondering how many times his 57 year old prostate would demand he get up in the night to empty his bladder. He also wondered how many years he'd have left before he'd just sleep through the need to get up and awake to find that he'd wet the bed in the middle of the night. The years seemed to go by faster and faster. Accepting that eventuality as inevitable, he grimaced and then smiled to himself as he listened to his wife snore next to him. For the first 33 years of marriage, he'd had to listen to her complain about his snoring. Now he guessed it was his turn to listen and try to fall asleep. Sleep eluded him for an hour while he lay there in the dark smiling to himself and musing about the slightly overweight woman next to him that had born him five children and thanking his lucky stars that he they had managed to stay happy after over three decades of marriage. The kids were off on their own now, safely out of the nest and David was surprised that he and Sherry still found that they liked each other's company. So many of their friends had failed that test and, when the nest became empty, they found that they had nothing in common and ended up trying to recapture what they could of years past.

David thought of his best friend, Tom. They'd grown up together, gone to school together, lived near each other and even went on family vacations together. Tom and Liz and their three kids were as much a part of his family as blood relations were. Yet Tom always seemed to have a roving eye. When the last of their kids was married off, Tom packed his bags and moved in with a girl 30 years younger; younger even than their oldest child.

"Christ, Tom!" exclaimed David trying to talk his friend back into his senses. "You don't even listen to the same music! What could you two possibly have in common?"

"Well, there's one thing", Tom said grinning

"Yeah, ONE thing" Replied David. "And there's STILL 23 hours and 45 minutes left in the day"

"22", answered Tom. "Doc gave me a prescription for that little blue pill"

"Well I'm ashamed of you"

"C'mon, David. You're not even a little jealous?"

"No! Not even a little. I look at her and all I see is a little girl! Carrying on like that ... a man your age"

They agreed to disagree. Tom and his girlfriend tried to come around but it was readily apparent that the group of friends had circled their wagons around Liz.

Somewhere in that train of thought, sleep came. Shortly thereafter, a heart condition that David had unknowingly carried with him for his entire life caused a sudden arrhythmia. A few moments later, David's heart stopped and he died peacefully in his sleep

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.