It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 51

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 51 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Her voice had a slight tremble to it when she started talking again.

“Well, of course, I asked him what would “Make her lose her cool” and he said, “I’m not sure you really want to know that, my love.” I asked him ... no, I practically begged him to tell me, Sir. He got me to beg even harder, by saying that he wasn’t sure he should tell me, as it really wasn’t the kind of thing that a father should share with his daughter, especially since it involves her own mother. I begged like a little girl begs her daddy, Sir. My grown up pussy was almost as on fire then, as it is now. I was so wet, that I was afraid that if I moved, I might lose control and cum right there in front of him. I was in a bad way, and to be honest, I begged like a little bitch, Sir. God only knows what he thought of me then, but I was beyond caring. I mean, I had to know, Sir, I just had to know! I could see in his eyes that he knew what kind of shape I was in, even without all of the pleading, and knowing that he knew, and I mean that he REALLY knew, just made it all the worse. I don’t know if he took pity on me or what, but he did finally decide to tell me.”

She took in a quick breath just as my finger once again found her little magic button. I only lingered there for a moment, before I started the tracing of the very wet slit between her very warm, and very puffy lips. The teasing brought out the expected moan of need and frustration.

It also brought on the desired continuation of her narrative.

“He said, “Well, I AM still her Master, my love, and as such, I still have the power to take my little slave the way that I know that she needs to be taken. It may only happen once or twice a month, but there are also times where it can happen on a weekly basis, if I feel that she needs to be humbled just a bit. I’m sure your own Master doesn’t let any one of you get too big of a head, does he? “ I told him, “No Sir, he certainly does not. Amy can get a little bossy sometimes, because she has a little bit of a Dom streak in her as well as her submissive side. He has let her use that Dom side at times, like with our brand new sister slave, Lisa. I also think he does it to let her nurture it for later in life, but regardless, she always knows who the real Boss is. When it’s time to be Master’s slave, she is as much his, as any of us are.” He said, “Exactly, my love. That’s the way it is with your mother and I.” I asked him, “So how do you use my moth ... I mean your slave, Sir?”

I interrupted her to ask, “I notice that you always refer to him as “Sir”, have you always done that?

She thought about it for a few moments, then she replied, “I’ve always called him “Sir” for as long as I can remember. I’ve never called him “Daddy” that I know of, unless I did when I was little. Somehow, it just never felt right to call him “Dad” or even “Father”, because like you, he has always had a way about him that just commands respect, and I just show him that respect without even thinking about it, Sir. I mean, it’s not the same kind of respect, or even in the same context of respect, that I show you, Sir.”

“Are you sure about that, slave, hmmm? I mean are you really sure?”

Her words insisted that she WAS sure, but her tone of voice, not to mention the movement of her lower body, said that she might not be as sure as she thought she was.

Was it another piece of the puzzle? It certainly seemed to be. I put it aside for the moment and told her to continue.

“He told me to remember that I wouldn’t let it go, so if anything bothered me, I had asked for it. I told him that I understood and agreed. He said, “I have a direct line to her office, of course, and when I feel the urge, I call that line. She knows that it’s me, and why I’m calling and is very respectful and submissive when she answers the phone. In fact, she always answers it with, “Yes Master?” and I make her tell me something like what a rotten little piece of shit slave that she is, or something equally mean and nasty. Remember now, there is always someone under that desk that is attending to her needs, so it adds a little humiliation to her plight of having to repeat back to me whatever I call her, while the one who is serving her is hearing every word of it. After a few minutes of this, I simply tell her that I am on my way, and that she had better be in position when I get there. I don’t even wait for an answer, I just hang up. Her “position” to be in, is leaning over her desk, stomach down, with the back of her dress or skirt pulled up to expose her backside for her Master’s use. I must say, that even after all of these years, she still has one very hot and sexy ass, with or without clothes. Now, here is the beauty of it, my love. I can go straight to her office after the call, or I can wait for awhile. Believe it or not, one time I made her wait two complete hours before I finally entered her office. That means that any papers or mail that her secretary needed to deliver, or have signed, or whatever, was all done with her in that position. She would die before she would move from that position once given the order to be in it. Her secretary never asks any questions. She has been with us for awhile and is used to our ways.” I asked him if he had really made her wait two hours before, and he turned it around on me, by asking if I wouldn’t do the same for you? I told him that there was no question that I would do that, and more”

I interrupted her again to point out that it seemed like he “Turned it around” on her a lot. I asked her, “Do you have any idea why he would do that, slave?”

She replied, “I think maybe because he just wanted to see if I could relate to what he was telling me, Sir.”

I said, “I don’t think so, pet. I’m pretty sure that he was gathering information on just how much of a nasty little slave that you are. He was slowly but surely getting you to tell him how far you would go for me, and even better, finding out just how far that you HAVE gone for me. I’ll tell you something else, my little slut. I think you had already figured out that that was what he was doing, and you were enjoying being all “Grown up” and answering his questions when he would ask them. To tell the truth, my little slave, dripping pussy and all, was showing off for her Daddy, wasn’t she?”

She looked like she was trying to get out of answering me. That lasted only until I removed my hand from her sex. She then quickly gave me a subdued “Yes Sir.”

I slapped her pussy hard with an open palm, and growled, “Again, bitch!”

That got me the proper “Yes Sir!”

I gave her pussy another stinging slap, and told her, “That’s for making me have to pull it out of you.” Followed by yet a third, and even harder slap, “That one was just because I can, slut! ... Don’t you dare, Holly!”

The warning was because I could tell that she was fighting hard not to lose her self control and cum without permission. She was so close, and fighting it so hard, that her back was arched up off of the couch, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and I could see the cords standing out on her neck from the strain of trying to ward it off. The blood had even left her face, giving testament to her fierce inner struggle.

It seemed as if her entire body was one tightly wound and straining muscle.

I changed the tone of my voice and started talking softly but firmly to her.

“Don’t ... Don’t ... Easy, baby ... Easy now ... Down ... Down ... Hold on, now ... come down, pet ... Breathe ... Breathe ... That’s it ... In ... Out ... Listen to me ... In ... Out ... that’s it, Baby ... Hang with me now ... Hang with me ... That’s it ... Breathe ... Breathe for me ... That’s my good girl ... Relax ... That’s it, relax ... Good girl ... That’s my Pretty Girl ... Relax now ... That’s a good girl...”

It took a few more minutes of soothing and low toned words, but eventually, she did come back from the brink of disaster. Well, disaster for her, that is.

Normally, I would have let her fight it out to win or lose on her own. Had she lost ... well, certainly by now you’ve learned that one of mine cumming without permission was not going to end well for them, and I would have made her pay dearly.

However, there were still those questions, and oh yes, there were still those answers, and all of them would need facing on her part. So, as I’ve already pointed out, this extreme orgasm denial that I was putting her through was going to be the key to unlocking those dark doors for her. It was for that reason, and that reason alone, that I had decided to talk her down off of the ledge of doom, so to speak.

She had relaxed her head back into my lap, and slowly lowered her sweating and shaking body back onto the couch. She was still trying to get her breathing under control. That look of questioning wonder was back in her eyes and just as she opened her mouth to put words to it, my phone went off.

The moment had been so surreal, and so intense, that the first powerful chord of “Hard Day’s Night” hitting so abruptly, made both of us jump just a bit.

I saw who was calling, hit the “accept” button and growled, “What?”

In a voice barely above a whisper, Laura very quickly said, “Just go with it, Sir, but make it cost the bitch, big time.” I then heard the sound change, which told me that she had put her phone on speaker.

I quickly did the same, and once again growled out an impatient, “What?”

“Hello Sir. We are headed over toward my apartment, Sir.”

“Why? Has the cunt completed her punishment?”

“I would have to say that it’s a “Yes” and a “No” answer, Sir.”

“Explain, slave.”

“Well, “Yes”, because she has done the three blowjobs as she was ordered to, Sir. She has also been used by a couple of girls, one older woman, and by each of your slaves at least two times apiece, Sir. I would say that, all in all, her performance in each case, would be best described as “adequate”, Sir.”

“So, what’s the “No” for?”

“I will let the cunt explain it, Sir. I’m holding the phone up to her mouth so that you can hear her. Tell him, cunt.”

Becky’s tone of voice was that of one very humiliated and shamed little girl. She was also doing her best to try and hide the heavy breathing of a highly turned on little cunt that needed release in the worst possible way, but she was failing miserably.

She would know, of course, that her Master would see right through her attempts to hide her need, causing her level of shame to rise even higher. He would know this as well, and she would be strangely happy in her further humiliation, which her Master would also know, and yet again, her burning need would only grow stronger, her pussy only wetter.

On and on it would go, until it would seem as if she existed only to be on some kind of a perpetually sadistic and erotic Merry-Go-Round of humiliation, shame, and intense need.

Yes, all of this was reflected in her voice, never mind the words. However, her tone also carried another hidden note, one that I was sure that she herself was not even aware of. But, her Master caught it, and I fully planned to make her face it, and acknowledge it, before this night was over.

But, all good things come in their own time.

First, we had to get to that point, which meant dealing with her current concerns.

She said, “Hello Sir, it is your worthless little cock sucking cunt, Sir.”

“Do you wish to continue to be my worthless little cock sucking cunt, Becky?”

Her voice trembled, as she said, “Yes Sir.”

“Then start talking, and I mean right now! My patience is wearing thin, and I’d advise you not to push your luck too much farther.” I made sure that I was looking straight down into Holly’s eyes, so that she understood that the warning was just as much for her, as it was for Becky.

The cunt never hesitated. Taking my warning to heart, she hit the ground running, so to speak.

“Yes Sir. The first two guys used your slave’s mouth pretty hard, just like my Master wanted. The third guy was really mean and rough, Sir. He told me that he was going to do just what the words on my stomach said for him to do. He fucked your cunt’s mouth very very hard, Sir. My lips are numb, my throat is raw, and even my nose is sore from his body hitting it on every stroke, Sir. He also kept yelling at me to suck him harder, even though he was holding my head by the hair so that I couldn’t have moved, anyway. He said something about seeing that I had been branded, and that he was going to mess up my brands. I didn’t know what he meant, Sir.”

She stopped for just a second, took in a deep breath, and continued.

“Finally, I could feel his cock swelling and knew that he was going to cum, and I was ready for it, Sir, but at the last second, he pulled out of your slave’s mouth, and held my hair with one hand, while he jacked off on each my tits and got some on my face too, Sir. Then he shoved it back into my mouth and told me to suck him until he was completely soft. While I was doing that, he was using his hands to rub his cum all over my tits, and telling me that he was messing up my brands and that he hoped that my Master punished me really bad for it. I still didn’t understand what he meant, Sir. After he was finished, he just pushed me backwards and walked away laughing. I fell over into the grass, but Miss Adrian and Miss Amy helped me back up. I asked Mistress Laura about what he meant when he said that I had been branded, Sir. She told me that I must really be a stupid cunt for not knowing that when you wrote those words on me, that you were putting your brand on your worthless little cock sucking cunt, Sir. She told me that you had done something very special just for your cunt and that I was too worthless and dumb to even know it or deserve it, Sir.”

I hadn’t said anything about them being brands, but she was right, that’s exactly what they were. However, I had only put them there to add to her shame, but if she wanted to see it as something special, I was good with that. In fact, It helped to solidify one of the ideas that had been floating around in my head.

“We’ll talk about that later. I think there is a more pressing problem at the moment, and I bet you are smart enough to figure out what it is, hmmm?”

“Yes Sir. My orders were to do three blowjobs, and that meant swallowing too. I didn’t swallow the last one, Sir. Even though he didn’t let me, I know that is no excuse, Sir.”

“And?”

“It means that I still have to do one more tonight, Sir.”

“Do one more what tonight, cunt?”

“I still have to suck one more cock and swallow his cum, Master.”

“Since each of your sisters have already picked one out for you, I want YOU to pick out the last one, and I better not hear that you picked out some pretty boy, either. Not only that, but you are going to make it the best blowjob that you possibly can, aren’t you, cunt? You do NOT want me to hear that you were just “adequate” ever again, do you understand me?

“Yes Sir, I promise to do my very best. May I ask for something, Sir?”

“Brave little bitch, aren’t you? Ask, cunt.”

“Yes Sir. Mistress Becky was taking me to her place to clean me up, so that she Wouldn’t have to bring a nasty, cum covered cunt back to our Master, Sir. I ask that my Master allow her to put your brands back on your slave, Sir. Your worthless cunt begs you, Sir. Please?”

“She may do so, slut.”

“Thank you, Oh Thank you, Sir!”

I heard Laura say to her, “Now ask him the big one, cunt.”

“Yes Mistress. Master?

“Ask it.”

“Yes Sir. May I please wear the leash and collar that was mine before, Sir? I know that I don’t deserve it, but this cunt would do anything to wear her own leash, Sir. Please, Master? Anything, I swear it, Sir. Please?”

Her voice trembled even harder, telling me that this was really important to her.

“If I say “Yes”, you better remember that you said that you would do “Anything”, because I will make sure that you pay hard for it, cunt. If I allow you to wear YOUR collar and leash, you better understand that tonight will seem like nothing compared to the things that you will have to do to have earned it. Hear me well, slut, I mean every fucking word. Do you STILL want it that bad, Becky?”

To say that I wasn’t impressed by her immediate and breathless “Yes Sir!” would be a lie.

“Then I expect to see my cunt wearing it proudly when Mistress Laura brings her back to me.”

She and Laura both said, “Yes Sir.” at the same time.

I said, “Good.” and hung up.

Holly said, “Holy shit, was that really Becky? I’ve never heard her sound that way before. It’s like she was, what’s the word ... humble?”

“More than humble, slut. Much more ... FAR more than just humble. Did you notice how it is suddenly “Miss Adrian” and “Miss Amy”, not to mention that she finally remembered that Laura is her “Mistress”? Even better, she said it all like she meant it, like it was all a true part of her, like it was all finally REAL to her. You know why? Because tonight, she has learned, and IS learning things about herself, that I’m pretty sure she never knew before.”

“Like what, Sir.”

“That will be for her to say, and she will say it to all of us, when I make her face it. Think you can wait until then, “Miss Holly”, HMM?”

She gave an evil little smile, and practically purred, “Yes Sir.”

I wasn’t joking when I told Becky that I would make her pay dearly, and so another one of those floating ideas had suddenly become much more clearer. I looked down at Holly and asked her if she could get a few copies of a legal document for me, all blank of course.

She said, “Yes Sir, there are a few of them at the house in case a need for them ever arises. You do know that they wouldn’t be legally binding, unless the signing of them was witnessed by a lawyer, right Sir?”

“I know, pet. I don’t need them to be legal, I just need all of the parties involved to BELIEVE that they are legally binding.”

I then told her what I had in mind, and she said, “Oh my God, Sir! That’s fucking perfect!”

“I’m glad you think so.” I told her sarcastically, but then changed my tone back to normal and added, “It’s just the beginning of how she will pay for getting her leash and collar back, among other things, and it does seem like poetic justice for being such a bitch at school, now doesn’t it, hmmm?”

“Oh God, Yes! Does all of that go along with what you said earlier? I think it was “And so it begins” and what does that mean, Sir?”

“It is something we will talk about later, slave. You have a story to finish, and I hope you took my warning seriously, because it is the last one that you will get tonight, Holly. Believe it.”

“Yes Sir, I do believe it. You were right, of course, about me showing off, Sir, but you knew that. Anyway, he told me that when he figures that she’s been humiliated enough, he enters her office, goes around her desk, and puts it right at the entrance of her butt. Then he...”

I cut in, “Hold it right there! He said that? “He puts it at the entrance of her butt.” Really? REALLY?! Is THAT what he said, Holly?”

“No Sir.”

“What he said, is that he puts his cock at the entrance of his slave’s asshole, or something to that effect, didn’t he?!”

“Yes Sir.”

“What?!”

“Yes Sir!”

“Say it, NOW!”

“He said that he puts his cock at the entrance of his slave’s asshole, Sir!”

“Again, like you fucking mean it!

She said it again ... like she fucking meant it. I should explain that when I saw that she was going to try and be coy, I instantly got a nipple in each hand. Now, said nipples were being pinched hard between the thumb and first finger of each of those hands. If she wanted to fuck me around, she was really going to hate wearing her bra to school tomorrow, and that would be just for starters.

It’s amazing how cooperative she became, once she learned that I was over being patient and in no mood for her to try and clean up what she was clearly told by her father. We had gone too far down this road to try and be all innocent about it now.

Even better, she couldn’t hide the fact that the pain went right to her already over stimulated pussy. The wet spot on the couch grew ever larger, her breath grew ever heavier, and that’s not even to mention the ever stronger and even sweeter aroma of a young girl in heat.

In short, even if I hadn’t of been her Master, at this point, I still would have OWNED her ass, and we both knew it!

“Your father has his cock at crack of your mother’s ass. Take it from there, slut.”

“He said that he makes her start begging for it, very hard and very loud. I asked him about the “Assistant”, and he said, “Oh, they are still under there, my love, just licking away on your mother’s sweet little pussy.” I think he was really messing with me now, Sir. Remember, he had already figured out just what kind of state I was in. I almost think he was trying to get me to cum without permission, because what he said next, just about did it, Sir. He said, “While she’s begging, I wait right there until I feel her body tighten up, and I know that she is being brought to orgasm. Her pleading and begging, has now turned into one loud moan. I wait, and just as I feel her release her cum, her asshole relaxes automatically, and right at that moment, my love, I ram it into her just as hard as I can. She doesn’t miss a beat either, because as soon as I am in as far as I can go, she starts fucking her Master, and I’m not talking nice and easy either. She is pulling forward, and then pushing that hot little ass of hers right back into me hard and fast.” He said that somewhere in there, when he’s ready, he grabs her hair to hold her in place and then it’s his turn to “Take that tight little asshole just as rough and hard as I can possibly fuck it.” Oh God, it sounded so fucking hot, Sir!”

“I bet you really loved that visual too, didn’t you, you little slut?”

“Yes Sir, your slut loved hearing him saying it, even more.”

“I’ll bet you did. Rub that pussy, slut. Rub it nice and slow, but rub it hard. God help you if you cum, because I’ll rip these nipples right off of your body, you hot little bitch. Are you Master’s little whore?”

“Oh God yes! I’m your little whore, Master!”

“He’s got her hair in his hands and he is pounding her asshole. Finish it, Whore!”

“He’s got her hair in his hands and he his pounding her asshole, Sir! He told me that right before he cums he gives her a choice, a “Yes or No” choice. He said that if she says “Yes”, He pounds her even harder and cums deep in her ass, Sir.”

“What if she says “No”?”

“Oh my God, Sir! He said that if she says “No” he pulls out of her and whoever is under the desk takes it deep in their throat and swallows every bit of it and doesn’t stop sucking him until he tells them to. Fuck, I almost came when he said that! He also said that even if he cums in my moth ... his slave’s asshole, he still gets his cock sucked and cleaned when he pulls out.”

“How does he know that it isn’t the guy under there?”

“He doesn’t, Sir ... Oh God, I’m so close! He said that he doesn’t look, and doesn’t care. He said that at that point, “A mouth is a mouth, my love.” Oh fuck, I’m about to start climbing the walls, Sir!”

“I’ll bet you are. That’s where you got the idea for the nasty things you did when we were all doing Trish, wasn’t it, whore?”

“Yes Sir. I couldn’t believe how much it got to me, and when I saw that I had a chance to do it myself, AND with my Master no less, I just had to try it. But, back to my father, Sir, the way my body reacted just from thinking about it as he was telling it, told me that I just HAD to get out of there, before I really fucked up. I had no doubt that he would have made me call you and tell you of my breaking the rules right in front of him, if I had stood there and came without permission. I was really, really close, Sir, I mean it was RIGHT there. He just stood there smiling at me, like he was just waiting for me to lose it. I think he liked the idea of me being in trouble if I messed up, Sir. For some reason, knowing that, made me even hotter.”

“So what did you do, slave?”

“I ... I ... I gave him a quick hug and then got the hell out of there as fast as I could, Sir.”

“Just a hug, hmm? So what happened from there?”

“Well, I decided to ride back with my date to wherever we were going, which turned out to be the high school parking lot, so that Becky could get her car. But really, I don’t even remember the ride, Sir. My mind was going around and around at a hundred miles an hour, replaying everything that he had said, Sir”

I was sure that there were some other thoughts, much deeper and darker thoughts, visuals, and connections being made in that spinning mind that she was talking about. Oh, and she was going to tell me all of it, and I was pretty sure that she knew that as well.

I said, “Let me guess, everyone spent some time alone with their date, right? I mean there was privacy for all of you with all of the cars, and I had said that you girls had complete freedom with your dates. Correct?”

“Yes Sir”

“I also said that I wouldn’t ask for any details and I meant it. But for you, my nasty little whore, you are going to at least tell me if you finally got to cum, now that you were in a position of not getting in trouble because of it. Did you?

“Yes Sir. I was determined not to do anything. Really, I wasn’t going to. But, we started kissing, and he put his hand on my leg and ... and ... I ... I...”

I gave her nipples a particularly tight and rough little squeeze and twist, and she got the message.

“I WANT to say that I LET him rub me through my panties, but that’s not what really happened, Sir. To tell the truth, as soon as I felt his hand on my thigh, I pulled that hand to my panty covered pussy, and MADE him rub it, Sir. I came right away, as you can imagine, and I just let him keep rubbing me. Once he knew that it was OK to do it, he went for it. For some reason, all I was having were these quick little cums, not those big ones like you know that I can have, Sir. Even that first one was not the big one that you’d think it would be. It was just enough to take that immediate edge off.”

I growled, “And?”

“Well after a few minutes of that, he got brave and tried to get his fingers inside of my panties and I stopped him, of course. But, since I hadn’t completely pushed him away, he went right back to kissing me and rubbing me through them. He must have thought that he was doing really good, because of how dripping wet my panties were, and I wasn’t going to tell him any different. Besides, I was moaning too much to really try and say anything anyway, not to mention that my mind was still going around faster and faster. But, I was still just having those little cums, relatively speaking, Sir. I mean, I WAS feeling it, but it just wasn’t HIM that I wanted, you know?”

“Who did you want, Holly?”

“I wanted you, Sir.”

“Bullshit. Oh, I have no doubt that you needed exactly what I would have given you, and I’m sure that I was somewhere in there in your spinning thoughts, but you had other things starting to come together in your mind, didn’t you, Holly? You were starting to see little things that you hadn’t thought of before. Pieces were starting to slowly fall into place, weren’t they, my confused little whore? Don’t even think of lying to me, slave.”

In a very small voice, she said, “I would never dream of lying to you, Sir. I’m just not sure if I’m putting all of these crazy thoughts and feelings together in the right way. I really am your “confused little whore”, Sir. I’m not even sure if I’m on the right track here, Sir.”

“Oh, I think you are, Pretty Girl. I may even be a little bit ahead of you. Would you like a little help getting there, my pet?”

Again, in that small voice, she said, “Yes Sir. Please help me, Sir.”

“First things first, get your hand off of MY pussy. It is MY pussy, isn’t it, slut?”

“Yes Sir, It is...” She had gone into one of her long moans, as I was once again in control of the sensations that her overheated little kitty was going through. I never stayed in one spot too long. A squeeze of the outer lips here, a flick of the clit there, and then running a finger up her slit, just barely parting her lips on the way up, and on the way back down, and then starting over from the beginning.

We were starting to reach the heart of the matter, and I wanted every sensation to be both intense pleasure AND cruel, painful denial. Even females can get a form of “Blue Balls” if kept on the edge long and hard enough. It would seem to be all but torture, being perpetually on the edge and kept there for an extended amount of time.

You should also understand, that she would be going through this “torture” every second of our discussion, now.

I opened with, “When did you finally realize why the picture of his blonde “Assistant” looked so familiar to you?”

“Oh God, it was about five minutes after I let my date go back to rubbing me, Sir. If you were able to put THAT together, then you must know why it got to me so much, Sir.”

“I do, baby. But, YOU are going to say it out loud. Tell me. Now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.