It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 42

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

"Why the fuck are you still dressed, you little whore?!!"

I must admit to experiencing a sadistic little thrill at watching Amy's face fall from a look of "Highly excited lust" to "Oh shit! I just fucked up!" all in the space of about 3 seconds.

"I was too busy watching what you and they were doing, Sir!"

"Is that an acceptable excuse, slave?"

"No, Sir."

"Holly! Let Beth up so she can learn a few more things about being one of mine!"

They were on their feet very quickly. Beth started to cover her sex with her hands, but Holly quickly slapped them down. She hissed "Trust me, Baby. You do not want to ever try to hide your pussy again when you are here."

I was standing now, and staring hard into Amy's eyes, when I said, "Come here, cunt! Now!"

Beth was next to me in seconds. I reached down and grabbed a hand full of her bush and held it. She started shaking, because she knew that I could just pull it out at any second. Just holding it as I was, had to be painful.

"Amy, tell your sister slave here what the rule of this house is."

"Unless they are told different, all slaves are to be naked as soon as they walk in the door, no matter who is here." She then lowered her head and whispered out an apology.

I gave Beth's pubic hair a slight tug and asked her if she understood the rule. She quickly confirmed that she did. I then gave it an even harder tug, and told her that it was because she had tried to cover herself in the first place.

Knowing her so well, I could tell from her breathing that she was very close to cumming. I just love how pain can do that in the right circumstances.

I simply said "Cum." and yanked extremely hard. Amy just stood there staring at the juices that ran down Red's leg from her very strong orgasm. Beth's whole body shook very hard as she rode it out. I would almost bet that she would never have thought that she could have cum that hard and that quick after all of the sexual activity she had already been a part of on this day.

But her body, with a bit of help from her Master, showed her that she was very wrong.

Not that she would complain, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, I had another punishment to hand out. I pointed to Amy, then pointed to Beth's pussy. Amy was on her knees in seconds licking and cleaning Red's thighs and still dripping cunt.

"You may cum as much as you wish on her tongue, slave. In fact that will be Amy's penance. For starters, She is going to lick every pussy here, and she better do a good fucking job! Anybody who thinks she is slacking, let me know."

I could see that Holly was a little unsure of what I meant.

"Use her as I would."

Holly needed no more explanation. She grabbed Amy by the hair and made her follow her to the couch, where she pulled Amy's face hard into her widespread crotch.

She said, "Baby!"

I nodded to Beth, who then hurried over to join Holly on the couch.

I was watching Holly. Her body was in the throes of orgasm, and she was grinding her pussy into Amy's face. I was really enjoying watching Holly do her little Dom thing, when I felt a pair of small arms go around me. I then turned and took my little Adrian in to my own arms and held her tight. She worked a hand free and used it to pull my head down for a very deep and very passion filled kiss.

I don't know what it is about this little lady, but she always gets my motor running. Suddenly realizing that I was once again hard, I picked her little body up. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my trunk and let gravity slide her down until I was fully inside of her hot little cunt.

I moved my hands down to cup her ass cheeks, and used the leverage to move her body up and down on my cock. We had broken the kiss, and her soft moans in my ear let me know that she was enjoying herself.

Every other minute or so, she would suck in a deep breath. She would hold it, her little body trembling. Then the stronger moan as she let out the breath, and the sudden warmth around my dick would let me know that she had reached the top, and then had gone over.

I don't know how many of these little ones that she had had in this slow dance of love that we were doing, but suddenly the Demon decided that it was time that she had a hard one.

Now, I was just holding her in place as I fucked upwards into her tight little body as hard as I could in what had now become an awkward position.

In frustration, I fell to my knees. I then leaned forward pushing her onto her back, and put my arms behind her knees and lifting them, in effect opening her pussy fairly wide for me. With a guttural growl, that she answered with one of her own, I slammed into her wet cunt and we went from slow and sensual to hard and pounding.

She was fucking me back just as hard as I was fucking into her!

When she came this time, it was with one of those little screams of hers. Feeling her pussy contract, and then the warmth surrounding my hammering cock, sent me over the edge. With one deep thrust, I held it there until the first shot left the station, and immediately went back to pounding her, and giving her every drop of cum that I had to give on this go around.

As soon as I rolled off of her, Adrian immediately went down and took me into her mouth, licking and sucking both her and my juices off of my still throbbing cock.

Holly had not just been enjoying using the bad girl this whole time. Once she realized what was happening, she had dragged Amy around to where we were. As soon as my dick left Adrian's pussy, Amy's face was forced into it.

This act of "Getting the cum second hand" was becoming a new habit for all of them.

I can't say that I minded ... no, not at all. It was sexy as hell.

Staying true to her new habit of staying close by Holly, Beth was standing close to all of us. She was watching Holly hold Amy's face in Adrian's pussy, making her clean every bit of cum out of it.

Adrian took her mouth off of my cock and looked up to see Beth's naked body.

She said, "You were right, Sir. That red hair just makes her pussy look so pretty and hot. May I taste her, Sir?"

I looked up at Red, "Would you like to have Adrian taste your sweet little pussy, slave?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then ask ... no ... you will beg Adrian to lick that little red haired pussy of yours, cunt!"

"Please lick my pussy, Miss Adrian! Please!"

"Just "Adrian" Beth. I'm your sister slave, not your Mistress."

Before Beth could reply, Adrian had already moved so that she was between Red's legs, and had her tongue already working magic on that pussy, going by the contortions of Beth's face.

Once Adrian had moved away, that left it so that Holly could pull Amy's face back into her own pussy. The way that Amy ass was moving in front of me, had the desired effect. Holly was about to learn that Amy had learned a new trick since she saw her last.

I stood up and walked around Amy until I was at Holly's mouth. I didn't even get a word out before Holly had me in her throat.

God, the things this girl was learning to do with her mouth!

I said, "Not too much, Pretty Girl. I just need you to lube it up a little so that I can show you something."

Amy knew exactly what was coming and moaned into Holly's pussy. Holly's eyes just looked at me with the question that her occupied mouth couldn't ask.

I said, "Oh, you are going to like this, Pretty Girl. Our little Princess here has found out that she and her mother have quite a bit more in common than they thought."

I had moved around behind Amy by this point. I had roughly pulled down the panties that she still wore, and had already placed the head of my dick at her little rosebud.

"Hold her in there tight, Holly. She is going to show you how well she REALLY eats pussy now."

I pushed until the head had made it past her tight opening. She groaned, and Holly made the sounds that I know so well.

"Take it, Amy! Move back on it and take it, now!"

It wasn't an immediate thrust, but she did move backwards without stopping until I was completely buried within her ass.

"Now, it is up to you, slave. You better make your lovers on both ends cum just as hard as they can!"

To accentuate this order, I gave her a couple of hard slaps on both cheeks. It wasn't long before she was thrusting that ass back at me hard and fast. It was really starting to become even clearer just how much both she and her mother loved being used in this way.

I looked into Holly's face. It showed that she was experiencing cum after cum. There was one moment when her eyes opened just enough to look into mine. I knew exactly what she was thinking, and let the Demon answer her unspoken question.

"Soon bitch! Very soon!"

She simply nodded her understanding, and let the sensations that were wracking her body carry her away again.

True to my word, I made sure that every stroke of my cock in Amy's tight little asshole was of her own doing. I finally felt the tell tale signs of her having a huge orgasm, and let loose with one of my own, filling her tight little hole with more cum than I would have thought I had to give.

As I was regaining my senses, it seemed to me that everyone in the room was moaning and groaning in complete lust.

Amy's body was still trembling from her big cum. Holly was about out of her mind from having so many orgasms. Adrian and Beth had somehow ended up in a 69 and were clearly feeding each other their orgasmic juices at the same time.

Before long, everyone was just laying around trying to recover their wits.

It had been a pretty intense hour or two, at that.

After about 10 minutes or so, Amy worked up the nerve to ask if she could "Make herself presentable for her Master?" I loved the way that she put it so much, that I readily agreed. It wasn't long before her clothes had joined Adrian's pile by the door.

I asked, "Will we ever make that mistake again, Princess?"

"No Sir!"

"Good girl. My slaves may go about their business, as I need to jump in the shower for a few."

I could hear them talking as I undressed in my room, walked over and let the blessed hot water work it's magic. When I turned the water off, I didn't hear any voices at all and was pretty sure that I knew why. I walked across to my room and sure enough they were all sitting in a row on the bed.

I noticed that Beth was at the end and asked, "Was she informed about how this works?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.