It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I was sitting on the couch. I had finally gotten enough of my wits about me to go get dressed. Trish had left with a glowing report to give her Mistress as to her performance. I had about 15 minutes before my girls should be bouncing in from school.

I was watching the news to see if the world was still out there. Hell, these days you never know.

They came in, but not so bouncy. I noticed Holly was wearing her black frames again.

I got deep kisses and warm hugs from each of them, so I had been missed, obviously. I asked Holly about the frames.

"I just feel so "blah" right now, that I don't want to bother with my contacts. I should start feeling better in a day or two. We all should."

Adrian and Amy both agreed. Then they decided that I needed a report on the "school gossip". They had news on the "Queen Bitch and her parrot". Along with other stuff.

I'm thinking this should be interesting. Then, I remembered something that I needed Adrian to find out, first.

"Before you get started, pet. I need you to find out from the guys, if I need my own P. A. this Saturday? I wasn't thinking before I took it back to the locker. But then again, it couldn't have stayed in the truck. The heat does bad things to sensitive electronics."

Adrian said, "Holly, would you call please? I'm going to clean up the kitchen, after our Master. I swear Sir, what will you do when I'm at college?"

"Be sad mostly, Little Girl. But, I'll get by."

"I think I might have to come over every couple of weeks, or at least once a month just to make sure everything is just right for you. If you get my drift, Sir?"

"I see. So, we've entered the "Horny" phase of the cycle, hmmm? Thought I didn't know about that, didn't you?"

"No I didn't. I keep forgetting that you were married once, way back when. I may be hornier than shit, but I'd prefer to wait, Sir. You are my ... our Master, though. We would never deny you anything."

"What about you, Princess"

"I would love nothing better than to fuck your brains out, or the other way around. But, I feel like she does, Sir."

"Pretty Girl?" She had just got off of the phone

"What Amy said, Sir. Thomas said that they are going to hold it in the Auditorium. He said it has sound, but you are welcome to bring yours, if you'd like."

"I'll go with their plan. Tell them tomorrow, that if anything changes, let me know right away. I say that, because as I remember it, that Auditorium only holds so many people. If they start to think they are going to get a lot more people than they thought, They'll move it to the Gym. I know how the faculty works up there. Hell, the principal used to be one of my favorite teachers. Anyway, if that happens, they'll need my system, too."

"I'll let them know tomorrow, Sir. You are really committed to helping these kids out, aren't you? I'd fall in love with you, If I wasn't already."

"That's the best compliment I've had all week. Thank you, baby."

"I mean every word, Sir"

"Me too" from Amy

"Me three" from Adrian.

"So, tell me the gossip. Especially the part about the "Queen Bitch". I might just have to teach her a lesson someday." I was chuckling, because I knew for a fact that she was getting a lesson soon.

It's nice to have an "in" with the Mistress in charge of such things.

Holly said "Well, at times she was the same old "Better than Thou" Becky. At other times, it almost seemed like she was making "I love you" eyes at Laura. But, Laura would just keep on being the parrot with her nose up Becky's ass. I really thought she had turned a corner on getting away from that bitch."

Amy said, "She's just a lonely girl with a drunk for a mom. She could have been very happy in our "Family", but no "psychos" allowed. Right, Sir?

"Not if they scare my girls. I don't play that shit."

Adrian said, "Damn right!"

The next 45 minutes or so was eaten up by inane stuff like, who was dating who, who was cheating on who, Somebody was pregnant, but with the end of school so close, no one would know who it really was ... and on it went.

I loved them to death, and I did listen. But, I couldn't remember a thing, if you held a gun to my head.

Then something caught my attention like a laser on a drone.

"What was that last part, Holly? I zoned out for a second and missed it."

"Well, I was telling the girls about this friend that I have in my math class. She is so shy and quiet, that I'm just about the only person she will talk to. She is a very pretty redhead. She is small, but not petite. She works at one of the major burger joints, but she won't tell anybody which one. She doesn't want them to come tease her, so she keeps it to herself.

I've noticed a slight change in her over the last couple of weeks, but I figured it was none of my business. Finally today, she couldn't hold it in any longer, and since I'm the closest thing she has to a friend, she decided to tell me."

Adrian asked, "Is that Beth? Yes, she is a very sweet girl, but way too shy. Cute as hell, though."

"Yes, that's her. You girls are my sisters, So I know you won't rat me out for telling you what she told me. She said this older guy has come through the drive thru a few times. He usually has this black lady with him who always flirts with a guy she works with named Bobby. She said Bobby is out of school, but apparently is as inexperienced as she is. He walks around with a goofy smile the rest of the day, every time he sees that lady.

Well, the other day the two of them came inside. She said that he ordered the black girl around a little, then she started flirting with Bobby. Meanwhile, the older guy started flirting with HER. She confided that her panties were already wet just because of how he talked to the black girl. She says she almost blew it with the guy right away because of some questions he asked her. She was scared and getting wetter all at the same time, and just stuttered her way through it."

Amy said, "Wow, he must really have thrown her for a loop!"

"That's what I was thinking as she told me the story. I told you she is shy, and hardly ever speaks. But once she started telling this story, she didn't seem to be shy at all. That could be put down to "Girl Talk" I guess. She said that she overheard the man say that he bet "That little redhead pussy would taste sweet". She dropped her broom when she heard that. Being the only redhead in the place she knew he was talking about her. She said some other things happened. Somehow, Bobby got back there. She was kind of in a daze she said, so some of it was a blur. Whatever happened, Bobby came back with his pants all wet, but a smile that wouldn't quit all night. He just put an apron on to hide it.

They finally came up and placed a few "to go" orders. While they were there, they started talking about who's would feel better. She asked without thinking first, about who's what would feel better? The Man, that's what she was calling him now, almost like it was a mantra. The Man said that he thought her (Beth's) tits would feel better than the black girl's, but he would have to lick and suck on them first, and he knew this little girl wasn't going for that, so he said that the black girl's would have to be the better ones for now.

"Really? Was she embarrassed or insulted?" asked Adrian.

"Quite the opposite. She said her mind was screaming at him to lick and suck hers, but she couldn't get it out. And then they left. She said the first break she got, she went to bathroom and made herself cum. It was the best one she ever had, she said. I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said she had never even been kissed. She was too shy. When a couple of guys asked her out at different times, she was too shy to say anything, even yes or no. Nobody even bothered after that. I know one thing, she has it bad for this older guy, real bad! I told her I knew exactly how she felt, I had an older guy myself, and they don't play " boy" games. I'm very happy with my Demon."

She gave me a big smile, I gave her one right back.

Then "girl talk" continued. I went on "auto pilot" like before.

I did notice that as the talk started winding down, the more nervous the voices seemed to get. Well, this wasn't hard to figure out, but I wasn't going to make it easy on them either.

Adrian finally bit the bullet and stepped up, "Sir, We were wondering if it would be ok to spend one more night over at Amy's? I swear to you, I will be in my bed tomorrow night, no questions asked. We all love you, and I hate being away from you. We just all want to comfort each other, Sir."

"Master is just supposed to be ok with his slaves being away two nights in a row?"

"No, you are not, Sir. You've already promised us punishment as soon as this is over."

"Then go. Comfort each other. We all remember that Lucille is in charge after me, correct?"

"Yes Sir."

Then I smiled, "You were so serious, I just had to mess with you. I love you, each and every one of you. I WILL make sure that next week, you show me exactly how much you love your Master, count on it. I'm sure you need a change of clothes, Adrian. Do you need money for food?"

"I shouldn't need it, Sir. Maybe I should take a few dollars out of petty cash, just to be sure, Sir. I'll put it or the receipt in the box, first thing tomorrow."

"Good girl. Go get your stuff together."

It took them about 20 minutes. Then each one made sure to give me the best kiss they knew how to give. Then they were off.

I had a pretty good Idea what I was going to do.

I bet you do, too.

Ok, to be clear, I am a Man.

I'm even a Stupid Man at times. Witness the whole letting Laura back into my life thing, though the jury is still out on it.

One thing I am not, is a Crazy Man.

With that in mind, you will understand why I called Lucille.

"Hello, Sir. You got lucky and caught me on break."

I laid the whole Little Red/Beth thing out for her, and what I had planned.

"Are you asking me for permission, Sir? You are MY Master, not the other way around."

"Damn right, I'm your Master! I called you because this is a Tony/Jade thing. Because of that, you are allowed an opinion, or to make suggestions. I would never allow you to see Bobby without me. Is it the same the other way around?"

"Jade belongs to Tony as much as I belong to Master. I would never dare see Bobby, without you. Can you tell me how far you plan to go?"

"I plan to feel her up, tits and pussy. That's assuming that I even get her in the truck. If all goes well, you know damn well I'm getting a blowjob. Maybe two."

"Damn, you are turning me on. Don't you know that I love how evil you can be?"

"I'm beginning to figure it out."

"I ask one thing, Tony. Don't take her virginity, yet. I want her and Bobby to lose theirs at the same time. You and her in one bed. Me and Bobby in the other."

"Holy shit! I love you, you evil bitch."

"I'm learning from the best. Shit, now I'm so fucking horny my skin is crawling, and my thighs are making squishy sounds when I walk."

"Oh fear not, My Evil Lover. 3 young ladies. All horny mind you, are at this time heading to your house to spend yet another night. I made sure to tell them, that in my absence, you are in charge. They have tongues that work. Use them at will, My Dear."

"Oh you sexy Man, you."

"Say thank you, Master."

"Thank you, Master. I love you."

"I love you, as well M' lady. Enjoy your evening. I will be enjoying mine."

I hung up.

Now, I had to time this just right. Too early, and she has too much time to think about it. Too late, and there's not enough time to set it up.

We all should have these problems, hmmm?

I rolled in about 6. Busy time yes, but she would see me watching her at work. They always show off when you do that. If they don't, they are not interested. Maybe a break around 7. Time to talk, maybe set something up. We'll see how it goes from there.

She saw me as I came in. I stayed back until I was sure to get her station. Don't think she didn't notice this. Shy doesn't equal stupid.

"May I help you, Sir?"

"Only if you do exactly what I tell you."

"Excuse m-m-me, Sir?"

I gave her my regular order. I saw her very quickly write on a piece of paper. It went in my bag.

I gave her a wink and went to sit where we did the other day.

I went over to fill my drink, so she would see me.

Yep, she seemed to be trying to do everyone's station by herself. Of course, it WAS busy, so she was just being a good employee. Don't you think?

I layed out my food. She was watching close to see if I got her note.

I made sure that she could see me open it. I read it. I looked over at her and nodded.

Now, she was smiling big.

The note read; "7 PM Break" with a little heart.

Not quite Bingo yet, but the numbers were going my way.

Bobby had gone on his break a little earlier. He came by and asked about Jade. I told him she was working, but she had told me to tell him "Hello" for her.

That was good enough, I guess. He walked away on air.

I nursed my food, especially my drink. At 7 on the dot, she put in an order. When she got it, she came back to where I was. She sat at the next table over.

I could feel her eyes boring into me, but I refused to look. I had my finger tapping on the spot next to me, at my table. Judging by the movement, she got the message and sat down with me.

Now, I looked at her.

"Hello Sexy, I am so glad to see you again."

My n-n-name is B-Beth, Sir.

To me, you are Little Red. My name IS Sir. Would you like to argue the point?

"No Sir." Her face was flushed. Her nipples almost immediately made it known that her bra wasn't very thick.

"Calm down and eat, Sexy."

"I'm not sexy, Sir."

"Yes you are! I think you are sexy as hell. Now, if you think I'm wrong, maybe you should eat over there."

"May I eat here, Sir?

"Tell me what you are."

"I am s-s-sexy, Sir."

"Good girl."

She was really blushing now. And those nipples weren't going away, either.

"You like that don't you?"

"What Sir?"

"Being told what to do. It makes you all warm inside, to have someone else in charge, doesn't it?

She lowered her head, looking down.

"Well, I guess not." I made like I was gathering my stuff to go.

"Yes Sir! I like it, Sir!"

"Good girl, Now tell me what you like."

"I like being told what to do."

"By anyone, or by me?" Yes, I'm a bastard. You knew that.

"I don't know Sir, I've never had anyone do it like you do, before."

"Well, I thought it was me. I must have been wrong. I'll go now."

"No, no, It's only by you, Sir. I don't know why I didn't say that before."

"I think you didn't want to look to be "easy". What do you think, Sexy?

"I think you are right, Sir."

Time to go in for the kill.

"But, that little pussy is all wet isn't it, Beth?"

"How did you..."

"Isn't it?!"

"Yes Sir."

"Say it. If you fail once. No second chance. Say it!"

"My little pussy is wet, Sir!"

"Good Girl. What time do you get off?"

"10 PM Sir."

"How do you get home?"

"I drive that car over there, Sir." I looked to see a beat up old Pontiac.

"I'm going to give you a choice, Beth. I will be back at 10, in that big black truck over there. When you come out, you can get in your car and go home, and I will never bother you again, when I come in. If you come and get in the black truck, you better not be wearing a bra or panties. No discussion, No argument. I can promise that you won't lose your virginity tonight. Everything else can and probably will happen. I'll let your imagination work on that one. Make the choice that is best for you, Little Red.

"Wait Sir..."

I was already halfway to the door.

I drove across the street to a little "Hole-in-The Wall" bar, that I had never been to before. I saw that they had Dart machines. Perfect. I had a couple of hours to kill, and Darts work for me. I got a soda, and sat down to scope the place out.

The sign on the wall said it had a "75 Maximum Patron Limit". I wasn't sure it even had a third of that present. It did have the usual 50 something ladies, trying to look younger, with male 60 something's hitting on them. There were a few younger guys in there. They had the real attention of the older ladies. You know, "The Age Of The Cougar", and all that shit.

The Jukebox seemed to be blasting out my band's whole set. Every new song was right from the complete list. I finally fed the Dart machine a dollar, and played a game with the house darts. If you're killing time like I was, go for it. If you are a serious player, you know better. I wasn't doing too bad though, considering the handicap of the darts.

Pretty soon, a couple of the ladies came over to challenge me. I was obviously out of their age range, though I was younger than them. So, there was no sexual tension. It gave them a chance to show the younger guys how much fun they could be. I happily played along. One thing about places like this. If you come in, and your objective is NOT to get laid, women pick up on that. Now, you are a challenge. You will get women that will throw themselves at you. If you are hunting, they are hard to get. If you are not hunting, now you are prey. They have to find out what makes you tick.

I won't even put a number on how many times I was grabbed and rubbed, and downright propositioned.

Try it a couple of times. You'll see. Don't go in "pretending" you're not interested. They catch on to that quicker than a bad "Pick Up" line. If that happens, you are toast. But, REALLY have the attitude that you are not there for that. And it will come to you. Maybe not the first time, or even the second. But, it will happen.

That'll be a dime, please.

I drove into the lot at precisely 10 PM. I knew it would be longer. She would have to do clean up and things like that. I was just showing that I was true to my word. I had parked quite a few spaces from her car. So she had plenty of room to make her decision. To add to her anxiety, I made sure that I was in a darker area of the lot as well.

There were other cars in the lot. The place didn't close for a few hours yet. But, on school nights, students are let off earlier.

I just made sure the doors were unlocked. I put the radio on some talk show, and turned it low. I then tilted my seat back a bit and closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the AC.

By the clock on the dash, it was 12 minutes after 10, when my passenger door opened, and a body slipped into the passenger seat. She must have flown through her "Clean-up".

I stayed just as I was, eyes still closed.

"Hello Red"

"Hello Sir." She was breathing hard. Either she was really turned on, or she had rushed to the truck. I would bet on a combination of both.

"Curfew?"

"I'm 18, so I really don't have one, Sir. My parents do get worried if they don't see me by 12. I called and told them that I was picking up a couple of extra hours, Sir"

"Smart and sexy. Are you as I told you to be?"

"Yes Sir."

"Take my hand and show me, Red."

When she touched my hand, it was our very first physical contact of any kind.

It was Electric!

She took my hand and placed it on her shirt, right on to an obviously naked breast.

"I will tell you one time, Beth. Now is NOT the time to be shy."

I heard fabric moving. I assume it was buttons being undone as very quickly my hand was put inside her shirt onto a bare breast with a very hard, very large nipple. I squeezed the whole breast lightly and she gasped. I barely touched the nipple, and her body started shaking. I did a quick pinch and roll, not hard at all. Her whole body seemed to moan with her.

"And below?"

She left my hand where it was. I felt her shifting slightly, and then heard a zipper.

My hand was taken from her breast and put right where the zipper ended. I could feel the beginning of the pubic hair line. She took me at my word though, and pushed my hand into her pants. Once my hand covered her pussy, she held it there as her body started to push her sex against my hand. I quickly grabbed a handful of her ample bush and pulled just slightly.

"When you are with me, never cum without my permission." As I pulled just a little harder, I asked if she understood.

"Yes Sir! It just feels so good." Ahh, so a little pain is good.

Though I already knew the answer I asked her, "Who else gets to touch this little pussy?"

"Other than when I wash myself, no other hand until yours has ever touched where you have. No one has touched my body at all, Sir."

It wasn't fair, but I pulled a bit harder now, "Do you like that I can and will touch your body, sexy?"

"Oh God yes! I will break the rule if you keep touching me, Sir. Please don't make me break it."

"You mean pulling your pussy hair, would make you cum, Beth?"

It was obvious that she was fighting not to. Like I said, I'm a Bastard.

"Ask Daddy to let you cum."

She never hesitated.

"Please let me cum, Daddy! Please?!"

I let go of her pubic hair and pulled my hand out, "Don't!"

She knew what I meant, and didn't.

I opened my eyes to look at her for the first time. She really was quite cute, especially with lust and frustration showing plainly on her face. Small, but not petite, as my girls had put it. She looked even better with her shirt open halfway, and her pants unzipped showing only what could be seen by just the glow from the clock and radio.

I leaned across the console, and gave her a quick peck on the lips, and a quick one on the nipple I had felt. Her body reacted instantly. This girl was on a hair trigger.

She had passed tests 1 and 2. Time to see if she could pass test 3.

"Do not move your clothes in any way. Get out and get into the back seat. If your pants fall, they fall. Now!" It was dark enough here that no one would see her, but she didn't know that.

Her pants had fell to her knees, exposing her bush and what looked like a perfect ass. But, she did as I told her. She didn't try to pull her pants up when she was settled either.

I joined her. I did my usual grab of the hair, pulled her to me and drew her into a kiss. I let things go at her pace as far as her lips. When she did open them, she had her very first French Kiss. Judging by her body's reaction, she enjoyed it. The sweet perfume of her arousal got even stronger. I was sure she didn't need to be reminded not to cum. This was one very smart girl.

I never let her forget that I had a grip on her hair. As I went in for her second ever kiss, my left arm found her breasts. I played and teased with them. Pinching at the right times, squeezing at the right time.

Now that she was experiencing things she never had, she wasn't going to be a passive lover.

Submissive, yes. Passive, no.

What I mean by that, is that when I broke our kiss this time and lowered my head to taste her nipples, her hands were on my head, gently moving me where she wanted me. I'm not sure how much was instinct and how much was lust, nor did I care. I went where she moved me, and when I started moving faster, she moved my head faster.

I still had her hair in my hands, and gave it a good yank to remind her of her position. She just breathed deeper. I'm pretty sure that I heard a breathy "Yes " in there somewhere.

I broke our contact and leaned back in my seat. My hand still in her hair was used to bring her to me, so that her upper body was on me. Between kissing and going after her tits, I was getting rougher and rougher. She took it in stride. I had to be hurting her by now, but she never showed it.

The way her body was bent, If I let go of her hair, my right hand could go after her pussy, which is exactly what I did. I rubbed her labia hard. Pulled her pubic hair hard. She only slowed down, when she felt my fingers at her opening. I just held them there. She started trying to move her body to take them. I moved to keep them just at the opening, no matter how she moved.

When she realized she wasn't getting them that way, she slowed down to a stop on her movements.

"Sir?"

"Decide right now. Am I Master, or am I Daddy? Do I own you? or do I send you home now? I know it's not fair, and I don't fucking care. You understand?"

"You are my Master, and my Daddy. You own me, Daddy, you always have."

Now that last part was interesting.

"Don't fucking move!" I pushed my fingers in until I felt her hymen.

I started moving my fingers in and out, stopping just short of her cherry each time.

"Are you mine?"

"Yes Daddy. Always yours."

"Daddy's good little girl, or nasty little girl?"

"I've been good for so long waiting for you, Daddy. Now I'm your nasty girl."

"Daddy's little slut"

"Yes, Daddy's little slut!"

"Daddy's little cunt?"

"God, yes! I've called myself "Daddy's little cunt" ever since I heard the word. I just knew that anything that nasty would make you want me, Daddy."

"Good. Daddy is proud of you, very proud of his little cunt."

Her pussy, even just the part I was in at the opening, tightened every time that word was used. Amazing.

"Is that why you never dated, cunt?"

"Yes Daddy. I am shy, too. That's why I knew I could wait for you. No one was touching Daddy's little cunt, except Daddy. That feels so good, Daddy. So fucking good! I've never used that word before, I was saving it just for you, Daddy."

"I want to make you do nasty things, you little bad girl. But, I just know you will tell your mother. I think we better stop."

"No Daddy! Please don't stop. I would never tell that bitch, Daddy. She has fucked around on you so many times. I never told you, so you would know now that I can keep a secret. I knew one day you would need me. Now you have me, Daddy. Let her do her thing. You'll be everything to me, and I'll be everything to you."

I started thinking that maybe I bit off more than I can chew, and should cut and run.

"You would just tell your friends at school. I can't have that, Beth."

"No! not Beth! I am your cunt! Always! I would never tell anyone, I swear on my life, Daddy!"

"If you promise that you won't tell, I'll let you cum."

"Never Daddy, I will never tell. I promise with all of my heart."

"Then cum for Daddy, Now!" I started using my fingers harder and faster. I touched her clit once, and she went crazy. She came so hard, it was incredible. Talk about a squirter, she shot out more cum than I ever have. I had to remove my fingers so as not to accidentally bust that precious membrane.

Thank God my truck was pretty well sound proof. Her scream would have been heard from one end of Orlando to the other. I started to worry that she was going to pass out from lack of breath.

What did it though, was a second orgasm that hit her. She overloaded right at the height of it. I sat there and held her tight, as her pussy continued to spasm and squirt, conscious or not.

About 5 minutes later, I finally heard a very small voice say, "Thank you, Sir. That was absolutely incredible."

"Are you ok?"

"More than ok, Master. I have dreamed about that as long as I can remember."

"Master?"

"Yes, Master. You own me as sure as if you bought me from some shelf."

"So, Daddy? hmmmm?"

"Yes, he is the only man that has been a constant in my life. He has always treated me like I was perfect. No matter how shy, or introverted I got. He always makes sure to let me know that he loves me. He gets mad when he should, and he forgives me when he should. I've always been the perfect "Good Girl". Well, until tonight."

"You are still intact, Beth. We did no more than what heavy petting would be on a date."

"Not quite. You know my deepest darkest secret. I guess it was only natural that he would become my fantasy. He is the only man I've never been shy with. I've always played with myself, thinking about him. Well, until you walked into my life. I know who you are, by the way. I've pumped Holly for every scrap I could get out of her, once I realized who her older man was. I want to be as happy as she is. I don't want to be part of your "Family", but I am yours, just as I pledged. I swear no one has touched this body, except you. It will stay that way. I would like to know what the whole thing is with you and the black lady, if you would tell me, please?"

How could I turn her down? I laid the whole thing out from beginning to end. It felt good to get it out. It suddenly hit me, that this was exactly what I wanted from Laura. A masochist and a confidant. Plenty to think about there.

"So, Jade is really Lucille, who is Amy's mother. They both belong to you, as does Holly and Adrian. Now, I do as well. But only you, Jade and I will know that. And Bobby and I will both lose our virginity to you two at the same time. Which is a secret from the other girls at this point."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.