It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

I pulled Holly up from the bed by her hair, "So you think everything goes back to normal after challenging me like that? Really?!"

I would do as she requested, and in spades ... except for the death part, of course. But, that was in the future.

For now, she needed to learn to NEVER piss off the Demonmaster! I hardly ever go full on with it. But, she seemed to really want to see just where it would get her. I don't think she was going to like it. But, she was going there, regardless.

It ran through my mind, that less than an hour ago, she had given me her virginity. I should be holding and comforting her after the rough fucking she had received, to seal the deal, so to speak.

But, she took it upon herself to push the envelope far beyond where she should have.

She bore the marks of the beginning of her torment. Those nipples were going to be black and blue for days, and hurt even longer. As I held her there by her hair, I slapped both nipples several times. Her cries meant nothing. Right now, SHE was nothing.

Unless, of course I heard her safe word. I told her this. She could stop it at any time.

I also told her, she would never be back once she used it. This was just one difference between me as "Master", and me as "Demonmaster"

Her pussy and surrounding flesh, had welt marks from the belt I had used on her. I slapped these in my inspection of them. She stood and took it with only cries as low as she could make them.

Pain wasn't the only thing either. Every time I slapped a nipple, or her privates, somewhere in her cries was always a, "Thank you, Sir!"

Humiliation was a big thing for her as well, apparently. The juices coming from her sex were running down both of her thighs. I made sure to dip my fingers, and force them into her mouth.

I must admit, I was amazed. The only other person I knew of that got off this hard on pain and shame was Linda.

"Help Adrian strip the sheets off this bed, cunt!

They set to it, as I gathered the rest of my dirty laundry.

Once everything was in my basket, I asked Adrian, "Did this bitch bring her swim suit?"

"Yes Sir. It is white, and much skimpier than mine."

"White, hmmm? I'm guessing that was so after she got wet it would be see through, right, cunt?"

"Yes Sir. I've never worn it out before. I just put it on to show the girls."

"I'm guessing that an almost continuous cumming pussy, ought to show up really well, don't you think?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Well, we are going to find out. You have 5 minutes to get it on and be back in here! If you try to put anything between it and that body, I will consider that your safe word, and will take you home immediately. Are you starting to understand how far you pushed things, Holly?"

"Yes Sir. I am..."

"Don't you even try to say you are fucking sorry! You got what you wanted! You brought me out, and you got your promise from me! You have 4 minutes left bitch!"

She was gone quickly. Adrian stayed, "Sir? Do you have orders for me?"

I was digging in my stuff for something I hadn't used since Linda had left. I pulled it out and showed it to Adrian. She gasped, but quickly collected herself and grinned wickedly.

"I think you can guess what is going to happen now. You can change into your suit and come along, or you can wait until Amy gets here, and bring her down. She is going to love this."

"Yes she will. After you two leave, I'll call her and give her reason to bring her cute ass on over. Do I still have to change, or just bring her down?"

"You don't have to change, pet. Someday soon, you and I are going down there, and I'm going to make you show off like you wouldn't believe. Remember that.

"Yes Sir"

Holly came in and stood in front of me. Skimpy does not begin to describe the strings she was wearing. Her nipples and pussy were going to stand out big time with any moisture at all. I walked around her to see that her ass was already well on display, with just the thin white strip that ran up her crack.

"Now that is almost a swimsuit. It is sexy as hell. Why have you never wore it?"

"Shy, Sir."

From behind my back, I pulled out my surprise, "Stand still. If you move, you fail."

I showed her the spiked dog collar that had "Horny Bitch" embossed on it in a very bright color. Adrian walked over and held Holly's hair so I could put it on. Holly's eyes had gotten wide at first, and then had an almost smokey look.

When she saw what I had next, she started to shake her head "no". I told her she could just go home now.

She settled down and actually tilted her head so that I could attach the leash that was a little over 3 feet long.

I handed the leather hand hold to Adrian, and told her to make the bitch pick up the basket, and then walk her out to the living room.

I walked out to make sure I had my wallet and phone, and was waiting as Adrian walked her out.

"Is the basket too heavy for the bitch?"

"No Sir."

"Good. From now until the collar comes off, you only answer, "Yes Sir" or "No Sir". The only exception to this, is if you are asked directly why you are on a leash. You're only answer is to be, "I displeased, my Master." That is all, nothing else. You do everything and anything you are told without question. You DO NOT want to break these rules, Holly!"

"Yes Sir!"

I took the leash from Adrian, "Come on, little doggie, let's take a walk down to the laundry."

About halfway there, it was clear that the basket WAS a little too heavy for her. So, I took it from her. It was better this way. Now, she had no way at all to cover her body in that slim excuse for a bikini.

Being a total prick, I told her, "You'd better hold that head up high. Either you are proud to be my bitch, or you are not. I won't tell you again."

We were getting close enough that she was getting plenty of looks, even some whistles, but through it all, she kept that head up.

It had to be a monumental test of wills going on in her mind as we finally entered the pool/laundry area.

Being that it was "Senior Skip Day", there were more than the usual amount of kids, her age or just below enjoying the pool. Luckily this was the 16 and up pool. We didn't need any 10 or 11 year olds running around trying to peek at her.

Obviously there were a few kids she knew that were there. She never even slowed down, she was committed to being the "bitch" now, come what may.

I was proud of her, but I was still exacting punishment, no matter what.

She led me into the laundry, and to the back where the washers were. She stood still and awaited orders. I gave her a couple of Tens, and told her to go up front and get rolls of quarters with them. I put the handle in her hand, and told her to act like I still have it in MY hands.

I watched as she went up to the counter, she kept her proud stance. The lady knew what the bills were for, and gave her the rolls.

It was on her way back to me that she got the first question. An overweight 40 something, asked her about the leash. She answered a little louder than she needed to, but I think she was hoping to head off anyone else from asking.

"I displeased, my Master."

And she walked back to me. I could see the moisture on her bottoms already.

"Are you cumming, bitch?"

"Yes Sir."

"How long?"

"Honestly, Sir? Since we left the apartment. my whole body feels like one big clit."

"Like being the Demonmaster's bitch, hmmm?"

"Yes Sir!"

We sorted out three loads. The sheets went in one, my clothes in another. All we had left were the towels. I picked out the brown one.

"That's your cherry on there, Holly."

"No Sir. It's your cherry on there. You own it, just like you own all of me. If you must punish me for saying too much, do so. Just please don't make me leave, Sir."

I got all of the washers running, and took notice of the time. I walked her to the exit, and then into the pool area. I sat down in a lounge chair, she stood beside me.

"I know there are people out there that you know. That will stop nothing."

"Yes Sir." She was holding her chin up. I was pretty sure that she was beginning to really like the attention she was getting.

"Bend down here." She turned and did as told, which put her all but naked ass to the crowd.

Almost total silence came from the pool.

I reached around and rubbed her cheeks and smacked one, then the other.

"This is one magnificent bottom, is it not?" I said to no one in particular.

"That's the hottest ass, I've ever seen!"

"Me too!"

"Fuckin' A! Damn Holly, If I knew you were hiding something that sexy, I'd have been all over you.

I took off her leash, and told her to turn and thank them.

"Thank you" She said when she faced them. Her head was still held proudly, though she was blushing just a bit.

Of course, the collar saying in loud colors that the wearer was a "Horny Bitch", could be quite enough to make one blush.

I told her to turn back to me and bend over as she had been. I could hear that familiar pant. Let's see how much she liked what was to happen next. I spoke in a low tone, though I cared not one bit if I was overheard.

"You will get into the pool. Starting from the shallow end to the deep end, You will swim 3 very slow laps. If they are brave enough to touch my body, you will let them, no matter where. Do not stop. If someone gets stupid and tries to keep you there, I will rectify that quickly. Understand, cunt?"

"Yes Sir"

"You can still leave, you know."

Her answer was to give me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she stood straight, and did that slow Panther walk that she does so well, to the steps of the shallow end. She walked down until her feet were on the bottom, and started her laps.

Her body was so sleek and sexy, made even more so by the lazy movements she used to slowly move that body forward. Most of these people knew her as the shy mouse with the big black frames, that hung out with the "Popular Girl" and her Acolytes. The woman they saw now, oozed pure unadulterated sex appeal, and that seemed to make her almost mystical to them. Gone was the shyness. Gone were the black frames. Here was perfection in motion.

It was a cool sight to see the "soon to be in the adult world" boys, who thought they had it all figured out, stand there with their mouths open and their eyes about to pop out of their heads.

Even the females were transfixed. Some licked their lips, and/or unknowingly(?) brushed their hand over their own nipples.

She was Aphrodite in the flesh.

Every eye in that pool was on her.

The best part of the whole thing?

She was mine.

She had returned to the shallow end to finish her first lap. Even though I was punishing her, I still had to admire her will, and take pride in my slave, as she stood straight up and turned to the other end of the pool.

It was like time stood still. Every eye was on her now. No one dared breathe, lest they break the spell.

What she had done by rising out of the water to stand on the bottom step, and turn her body toward them, was to show them everything she had. The swim suit did indeed become transparent when wet.

Her hardened nipples not only stood out in stark relief, but the whole of the breasts themselves were to be seen. Yet still covered by the thinnest of material.

She may as well have been naked.

Once one dared look down, her aroused nether lips were just as much on display.

I could almost swear that I saw her little button, from where I sat.

She then did something, I should have thought to tell her to do. She started the next lap doing the back stroke. Again they all stood, as she swam between them, everything on display. They were still in the spell, I suppose.

Then, just as she started to return from the deep end, one brave girl held her hand over Holly's head, then descended to let those breasts and nipples rub against her hand as they went by. She left her hand there to glide over that smooth, flawless, stomach. Her hand was at just right place to have that aroused pussy pass under her touch.

Holly reached the shallow end once again. Everyone held their breath to see if she was coming back. To their delight, she began the last lap even slower, making sure her assets were aroused enough, that just watching her could be "wet dream" material for years to come.

A couple of the more brave souls did just as they had seen the girl do. Being males though, everything was touched just a bit firmer, even a tentative squeeze or two. Holly kept gliding ever so slow. The first girl was there and ran her hand just as the first time, except the body was still moving to the deep end.

When Holly made the turn this time, the girl was ready, and let both of her hands run over the slave's body. She actually rubbed the sex as it glided by. I saw Holly's mouth move, and once she was past this girl's hands she glided right through what seemed to be the hands of every male in the pool.

When Holly reached the steps at the shallow end, the girl she had spoken to was there. Holly again spoke to her, and took her hand. They both exited the pool and came over to me.

Holly bent over and softly asked, "Shall we go and put the clothes in the dryers, now Sir?"

"Yes, My pet. It should be time." I stood and started for the laundry room. When I noticed that Holly wasn't with me, I looked back to see her standing beside the chair, with her head down. The other girl just stood there, seemingly not willing to leave her side.

I walked back over, and though I had figured out her problem, I was still going to make her ask for it, "Have you decided to end your punishment after all, bitch?"

"No Sir. I was waiting for my leash, Sir." I clipped it on, and started walking with no other words.

I heard the other girl ask, and heard Holly proudly give her the answer.

I did notice that when we got to washers, Holly was still holding the other girl's hand.

"Who do we have here, slave?" I asked, though I knew full well who it was.

"This is Laura, Sir. You met her the day I was there for the first time."

"I thought they treated you like shit, bitch?"

"It was mostly Becky, Sir. Laura just had to follow along, pretty much like I did. She had been with Becky's group longer, so she had the act down pretty well. That's all it was, Sir. Just an act."

"She said some pretty nasty things in my house, slave."

"Would you accept her apology, Sir? I know you are mad at me, but I ask you as the slave that you own completely, Sir."

"Put the clothes in the dryers, while I think about it."

"Yes Sir." I had really only meant Holly, but her friend jumped right in and helped her.

"Tell her of the significance of the brown towel, slave"

"Yes Sir."

At least the crowd had somewhat calmed down. It seemed that they had just taken it as one of those things that happen. It's best to just enjoy it while it's happening, then move on to the next thing.

That's not to say that a few of the males didn't look at Holly when they could see her. You could see them mentally kicking themselves in the ass, for not noticing her in school, and trying to date her.

I think that would explain Holly's taking to that punishment with such attention to detail, as well. It gave her a chance to show them all what they missed out on.

I couldn't blame her for that. I had been a teenager myself once. In a galaxy far, far away. Or so it seems sometimes, at that age.

When they had gotten the dryers started, they came to the bench where I was sitting. I re-attached the leash to the collar. I had taken it off so that I could sit where I wanted, and to give her freedom of movement to change the clothes over.

I told them to sit. To my surprise, Holly had put Laura between us, telling her, "You need to talk to my Master. He was not happy with you and Becky the day you stormed out. He is right. You did say some shitty things, both about him, and to his slaves. If you really want to be "our" friend, you need to explain and then apologize. Remember the ways I told you how that apology may have to be given. I was NOT joking."

Laura said, "May I speak to you, Sir?"

"Yes. It better be good."

She flinched, but went on,"I was with Becky's band of bitches. I have no excuse for it. I just became part of it."

I cut in, "High school social politics, is the name I came up for it way back when I tried to be one of the "cool" kids, Laura. It's hard not to get caught up in it. The day came when it was just too much for me, and I broke with them. You know what happened? I became even more popular with the girls I liked. They hated me, when I was in that group. Once I became my own man, so to speak. Suddenly, I was dating material. Sounds like you are at the point I was, where you have had enough of the bullshit."

"Yes Sir. I've had a few real dates of my own. But, I would have done anything to make Becky happy." She seemed like she was weighing, just what she should tell me.

Holly said, "Laura, the one thing you need to do, is to tell him everything. I want you with me, with us. I can't have that if he doesn't hear it all. He won't let you in, without the apology. But, he won't accept the apology without the full explanation. You can blame me, for his bad mood. I fucked up big, and I am paying for it, as you have seen for yourself."

I just stayed silent. Laura let all of that run around in her mind, and decided to tell what she could.

"Sir, I did anything Becky told me to. It wasn't a sexual thing like you do, it was just following orders to keep Becky happy. I said it wasn't sexual, but it WAS sex. I was expected to come to her and lick her to orgasm any time she told me to. I did it, no excuses. If she was happy, I was happy. Through two years of this, she did not touch me once, or even kiss me. I just told myself that it was something I would have to put up with, if I loved her.

Oh yes, boy did I think I was in love with her! She would even send me to other girls as a birthday present, or something. Again, neither she nor any of those girls ever touched me back. I would be in bed at night, rubbing myself raw, making believe that Becky was finally loving me back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.