Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6

"So is Peter coming over to pose tonight?" Meagan asked on the Tuesday after the shopping trip.

"How's your load of homework tonight?"

"Not too bad. I think I can get through it all without too much trouble."

"Can you get through it if you're posing?"

"Well..."

"I'll tell you what. Go put on the clothes I've got out for you to wear, then try to power through your homework as fast as you can without being sloppy. If you've made good progress, I'll call Peter over after supper."

"Are you going to tell me what you have in mind? Can I wear that shelf bra for Peter?"

"Just see what I laid out for you. Remember, you need to be mostly done with your homework by seven or we'll have to wait for another night."

"Yes!" Meagan hissed in triumph when she entered her room and saw that the shelf bra was indeed what her mother had in mind. "So what will I be doing in this pose?"

"I've got a little cartoon sketched up for my idea," Debbie called back from the kitchen. "I'm afraid if I show it to you you won't get any homework done."

"Fuck Mom! That must be super hot if you won't even show it to me," Meagan said loudly. "I'm putting the outfit on now, then going to fly through my homework. I'm posing tonight no matter what it takes!"

"Hi Mrs. D."

"Hi Peter. Check out my idea for posing tonight."

"Damn!" Debbie was showing Peter a cartoon drawing of a teacher wearing a shirt and tie, but no pants. He was glaring at a topless girl with enormous jutting tits. There was a paper on the girls desk with a grade of D minus and a note saying: See me after class. The teacher was pointing at the note, not with his finger, but with a huge hard cock. "Damn, damn, damn! So that's why I needed a dress shirt and tie. That is so fucking hot Mrs. D! How did you think of that?"

"Well, you liked the last school themed pose so much, I was trying to think of other things we could paint along the same lines. By the way, we went bra shopping for Meagan on Sunday, and she needs triple D bras now."

"Fuck! I knew that Meagan's tits have seemed bigger every time I come over here, but triple D cups! I know I still need to pose, but between hearing that and this erotic carton you drew up, I'm already thinking about cumming. If you let me jack off here, I'll bet you can get a great video with lots of spurting!"

"Well, I'm not sure about you jerking off before posing. However, I do need more videos of you cumming. Meagan bought herself a tablet with her modeling money, and all she wants to do with it is watch videos of your cock spurting. The bigger your load, the more she enjoys the video. Let's go see what kind of progress the kid has made on her homework."

"Meagan! Why did you put a shirt on? I wanted for Peter to come downstairs and be stunned by my purchase to show off your body while posing."

"I had to. My tits were sticking out so far from my chest I had to keep pushing them down to read questions out of the textbook. That was making my nipples hard, which made the problem of my big jugs obscuring what I was working on even worse. So I just put a shirt on. It's no big deal. Now that Peter is here, I can take it off to show him. Besides, Peter likes it when I take my clothes off for him. I guess that since Peter has a tie on, and Mom has me wearing a plaid skirt and thigh high socks, this is another school pose. This time, I'm the student though. What do you say Peter? Do you want your star student to take her shirt off for her very favorite teacher?"

"You're not the star student in this pose," Peter teased as he handed Meagan the cartoon her mom had drawn up.

At first, Meagan was indignant, "D minus my ass!" Then she noticed the rest of the note. "Oh, see me after class! Yes please! I'll do anything to get my grade up; anything at all!" Meagan's eyes glazed over, and she peeled her shirt over her head bearing her tits to Peter's gaze.

"Fuck Meagan! Mrs. D. told me you needed DDD bras now, but it looks like you need EEE's instead! What are you wearing?"

"It's called a shelf bra, but I think they should just call it obscene. My tits just look insane in this thing, and that's when I'm sitting still. If I try to move while wearing it, it's even worse. My big boobies just bounce around all over the place."

"Shit, I'd like some video of that myself. I hear you're enjoying the videos your Mom has made of me."

"Fuck yes! I think I might have gone crazy if I couldn't watch those cum videos. Shit, I know I had one last thing to do with homework, but I don't think I'm going to be able to work on it while we pose."

"Well why not Meagan?" Debbie demanded.

"Because I got so fucking horny from that crazy cartoon you drew and taking my shirt off for Peter that even if I were to remember what I was supposed to be doing, there is no way I would do it correctly. Ugh! You better get us posing quickly Mom. If you don't, I might just decide to release all my sexual tension right here and now!"

"Young lady, control yourself!"

"I can't help it Mom! I spent so much time naked an posing this weekend that all I want to do is take my clothes off for Peter and inspire his giant cock."

"Meagan, I think I'm going to have to put you on a training program just like the one Peter is on! But that won't start tonight. It is a school night, so I guess we had better get started." However, after a few minutes of sketching Debbie announced, "This just isn't going like I planned. Meagan, you don't look shocked or saucy, you just look dazed."

"What? Oh, sorry. How am I supposed to look? I can't get over the fact that Peter's big beautiful cock is just inches from my face."

"I wanted you looking indignant over the bad grade on your paper. You looking like a zombie isn't helping me paint."

"Well, look at it this way Mrs. D. Instead of a saucy student who isn't paying attention, you've got one who the teacher thinks is hanging on his every word. What's really going on though is that the student is really spending the entire lecture staring at his cock and is so wowed by it that she doesn't even hear the words he's saying. Maybe I should look baffled that she got a D-."

"That's not what I was thinking earlier in the day, but that's a good idea Peter. Meagan can focus her growing cum-lust on the cock resting on her desk, and you can look puzzled by her poor grade."

Peter gave a good effort at looking puzzled, but after 15 minutes of posing, it became obvious that he was becoming as moonstruck over Meagan's uplifted and exposed tits as she was by his large, hard dick. Debbie called for a break, but she couldn't give her models a long one on a school night. When they went back to posing this time Peter only made it five minutes before he was doing nothing but staring adoringly at Meagan's hard nipples.

Debbie didn't bother calling for a second break. Her models were oblivious to everything other than each other, and didn't complain about posing for an hour straight. She was making good progress on the painting when Peter moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.