Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

"Well, I think that finishes up the first painting," Debbie pronounced. I'll let you take a look if you dry off really well first Meagan. I don't want you getting the painting wet."

"Fuck! Between the cold water, starting at Peter, and seeing that mirror coated with a glorious amount of his jizz, my nipples are so hard they feel like they're going to explode! Can I go watch one of the videos of Peter cumming and try to get some relief?"

"Your nipples are incredibly hard," Debbie observed, "and your pussy is wide open."

Meagan gently put a finger inside her inviting opening. "Ah, ahhh, ohh!"

"Meagan! Don't do that in front of Peter! That's not at all part of his training regimen! Go down in the basement. The videos should be in one of the open folders, but only watch one. Start with the one dated today."

Meagan nodded, and staggered down the hall; she was so horny she couldn't walk straight. Despite her mother's admonition against fingering herself until she was alone in the basement, she couldn't keep from rubbing her pussy as she left the two adults upstairs.

"I think that may be the best painting of you two yet!" Debbie beamed.

"It's certainly the kinkiest! I never thought I'd see anything like this after the accident," Peter said as he absent-mindedly stroked his cock.

"Me either..."

"FUCK YES PETER! ROCK THAT BIG COCK!"

The two adults giggled as Meagan's voice carried through the vents in the basement, "Well, Peter, it's safe to say she likes your enthusiasm this morning. Do you need to cum too?"

"Hmm, It's tempting, I don't know if I can make it to the end of the day like you wanted, but let's at least wait until after we get the second painting started. You're going to need to get a new canvas set up on the tripod and I could use a snack. I'll stop jerking off while I eat a little something."

"We just had breakfast not that long ago."

"I know, but I usually eat five or six small meals a day."

Debbie's eyes got really wide. "Six eggs is a small meal? I'm not sure I could eat six eggs in one day!"

"I know, you're really going to have to change your shopping habits if you're going to be feeding me!"

"That's an understatement! Still, I guess it's worth it if it keeps your most important muscle performing like it did this morning," Debbie commented as she looked at the now dry cum staining her bathroom mirror.

In Meagan's desperation to see Peter's cock spewing forth hot wet jizz, she could hardly work the mouse. She hadn't been exaggerating by much when she described the painful effect the cold water had had on her nipples. She gasped in pleasure as her free hand tried to squeeze her hard pink nipples down into a less engorged state. Meagan didn't know if what she was doing was helping in the long run, but pinching her rock hard nipples sent delicious shivers of pleasure through her tits and up and down her spine. The only thing that might get her to stop would be if she continued to have problems with the mouse. If she couldn't get a video started soon, she might need to use her off hand to finger her juicy pussy just to get some relief.

"Oh, I'm so excited to see Peter cum again that my stomach is tying itself in knots! Where is that stupid mouse pointer?" Meagan asked herself. "There it is; today's file opened. Peter induced cum pleasure about to begin."

Meagan jumped and gasped when she saw Peter surge into the bathroom with cock in hand before crashing into the counter. When she saw the force and the amount of white cream erupting from his cock before splattering against the mirror, Meagan called out in pleasure loud enough for Debbie and Peter to hear upstairs. Meagan felt her breath catch as she watched squirt after squirt of cum leave Peter's fat prick. Her eyes rolled back into her head as swirled two fingers around inside her wet pussy, and by the time Peter had called out his relief, Meagan had passed out from her own intense orgasm.

"Where's Meagan?" Peter asked.

"Poor thing," Debbie replied. "She must not have slept well in the floor. She's curled up in my office chair; out like a light."

"Don't we need her to pose?"

"Well, maybe not immediately. If we start with the one where she's mostly behind the shower curtain. we can probably rig the curtain to sit close to where it will be as she pulls it open. I'll have you and the completed painting to work from. You're still hard. I can certainly get most of my sketching done, and maybe even some of the background painted while Meagan sleeps."

"You're the boss Mrs. D."

"Oh, My fantasies are running wild without Meagan here! I know we're posing, but I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to really spy on Meagan in the shower, then surprise her by joining her." Peter knew he should stop, but once he started talking about his fantasy, he just kept talking. "Then I would bend her over, and then I would slide my big dick into her pussy! It gets so wide open and inviting when she poses with me!"

"You know that's just fantasy though, completely forbidden!"

"Yes, but I can't stop thinking about it without her here to look at."

"I don't like this. I'm afraid it's disrupting your advanced training to be having these thoughts while you pose. I so rarely have you pose solo, that I never considered that with the advanced training. We may have to take a break and go get Meagan up."

"There's a more immediate problem Mrs. D. Between my thoughts of fucking your daughter right here in the shower, and my hand on my cock, I'm about to cum!"

"Oh dear! That's just won't do to have my model cumming when I don't want him to. Let's see; maybe we can kill two birds with one stone."

"Ugh! I don't know what you mean. I'm so close!" To underscore Peter's words, a large drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip of his dick.

"Tuck the tip of your dick into the waistband of your boxers. I'll change the sketch a bit so that you're in the process of whipping it out. Try that, hurry!"

Peter groaned and did as Debbie asked. The drop of pre-cum formed a wet spot where the tip of his hard rod was straining the waistband of his boxers. Peter's massive dick throbbed and twitched as he removed his hand from his shaft, obscenely trying to tear free from it's constraints and spew semen in honour of Meagan.

"Is it working?"

"I think so," Peter grunted. "I can feel the advanced training kicking in, reducing my urge to cum, but it's taking a while since I'm barely clothed."

"And what about the fantasies of fucking Meagan? They're forbidden now that the tip of your cock is covered."

"But part of my cock is exposed!" Peter protested.

"Change your point of view. Focus on what's covered; wrap your hand around the shaft if that help conceal it."

"Damn! I can't believe that fisting my rod is actually making it easier to control what I'm thinking about."

"So it's working?"

"Yes, I'm still incredibly turned on, but my thoughts are more appreciative and less, oh shall we say, invasive when it comes to your daughter's pussy at the moment."

"Good! That was something of a close call, but I think we can get back to work now. We're going to have to think of some exercises to add to your advanced training for posing without Meagan here."

"Wake up sleepy head!" Debbie called to her daughter.

"Huh? What? I must have fallen asleep. What time is it?"

"No kidding. I don't think you slept well in the floor. It's already lunchtime. Peter made us some stuff that he would usually eat. He had to run out to the store, but it looks good and didn't take much time at all to throw together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.