2+2 Is on My Mind - Cover

2+2 Is on My Mind

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 4

I'm no prophet I'm no rebel; I'm just asking you why
I just want a simple answer; why it is I 've got to die
I'm a simple minded guy
2+2 is on my mind

Things went very good for us. By Valentine's Day we were going exclusive. At Easter time, I gave her a ring, and by June we were married. On our honeymoon we took a cruise, but I will be damned if I saw any of the islands. I got rid of my apartment, and moved into her house. Within a couple of years we had David, and eighteen months after David, we had Linda. By that time we needed a bigger house. Her mom and dad agreed to sell their house. We traded houses with them, and paid them difference in the selling price. They had a nice four bedroom house, which was too big for just two people. Their house also had a big yard for the kids to play in. The trade worked out well for both of us. Their neighbor hood was trending toward people with younger families, and all their old friends had sold their houses, and moved elsewhere. Our old neighbor hood has an older type of person's living there. That fit in well with her folks.

Bob Seger finished up the song 2+2 is on my mind, and started to sing Heavy Music. I reached over and turned the key to start the Expedition. As I headed for home, I reminisced about what has happened in my life. I have a loving wife of ten years, three kids; two are mine, one I love as mine. I have a nice home and vehicle, and a good paying job. My wife has a good job, and is a good mother to the children. Life has treated me pretty well so far. I only live about ten minutes from the bowling lanes.

As I turn on our street, Bob starts to sing the song Ivory.

"Ivory"

You were born with a face that would let you get your way

Yeah you had everything you wanted child, that is until the day

you know you're much too fine and free, Ivory

You've been dressed in a vest, every minute of your day

You walk into a room, stand in a lit shade

Is your timer too high for me, Ivory

Ivory

How does it feel to be so high

Ivory

How long how long will it take for you to cry

Ivory

I'm in need

Ivory

Ivory

I'll touch your soul, might even touch your brain

I know you can't see me

I know your blind

Come back come back and see

Ivory

So good to me

Ivory

Normally on bowling nights I never get home before 10:00 p.m., but tonight the clock on my Expedition says 8:05 p.m. I notice a car parked out on the street in front of our house. I didn't pay much attention to it as I pulled into the driveway. I exit the vehicle, and open the backdoor. I am humming the song, 2+2 is on my mind, to myself as I enter the house. It is awful quiet in the house, odd that I don't hear the kids making any noise. I know they will be up no school tomorrow. There is a teacher in service day. Whatever the hell that is? Hmm maybe she went some place with the kids; I never did check and see if her car was in the garage.

I left my bowling ball in the Expedition figuring that I would get it in the morning. First things first, get some deep heat and put it on my arm. I walked up the stairs still humming 2+2 is on my mind. I stopped as I heard some noise coming from our bedroom. I slowly walked to our bedroom door, and pushed it softly opened.

There is Ivy on all fours on our bed, getting fucked from behind, by some guy that I didn't recognize. I gave a loud gasp, and went into some type of mental shock. Somehow I just could not believe my eyes. Ivy must have heard my gasp, because she stopped fucking the guy, although he is still inside of her.

"AJ go downstairs to the kitchen table, and as soon as I am done here, I will be down to explain everything to you," she said.

I turned and walked down the stairs to the kitchen table in a daze. Fifteen minutes or so later, she came down wearing a robe, and dragging a small suitcase behind her.

"AJ I'm sorry that you had to see that. I didn't want you to find out that our marriage is over that way. I sent the kids to my folk's house for the weekend. I planned on telling you this weekend that our marriage is over, and that I filed for divorce today. You should get the papers served on you either Tuesday or Wednesday," she said.

I just stared at her for a few minutes, and then mouth the word "why."

"I still love you, but not the way a wife should love her husband. My first husband Kevin was my soul mate. When we made love, the electricity just flowed between us. He would just touch me sexually, and I would have an organism. When Kevin and I made love, I would at least have five or six organism. No man has ever made love to me like Kevin did. You were a good lover, but not like Kevin.

I would get off from your love making, but not that often. Ever since I met you, I was fucking different men, trying to find the one that would light my fire. You were my security blanket. I always had you to fall back to.

You were a kind and loving husband and a good father to the children. All through our marriage, I must have fucked a different guy every month. Hell I am not sure if our two children are really yours. Then Doug came to work at the bank. When Doug and I made love, Doug sent that same flow of electricity through me. I knew that I had found my new soul mate. I am sorry about all of this AJ. I packed a bag with some of your clothes. I will pack the rest up this weekend and put them out by the storage shed. You can pick them up anytime after this weekend," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.