Rockman - Cover

Rockman

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

Ged spent the time while Catherine was away at the airport polishing the tune to Cassie's poem, and as such was not thinking about what had transpired the previous evening.

When Catherine returned, she heard him singing. The tune was plaintive and she recognised the words of longing for a lost love. Yes, she thought, the guy has insight and talent, as if I didn't know.

For the next fortnight, they worked hard on their music, knowing that Ged was going home soon. He was often thoughtful, and Catherine knew Cassie had made an impression with which he was trying to cope. She could see the change in him: he had changed towards her, becoming more of a friend and exercising a certain distance.

On his departure, at the airport he hugged her at length.

"Thanks for all you've done for me and for Cassie. I know what to do now, and it's largely your doing. I'm far from sure we'll end up together, but it's a start and you started it."

"Oh pshaw!" she smiled. "It was there in you all the time. You just had to break that shell of resentment; you had to see where the guilt lay – and where it didn't. The song 'Cassie' showed what was going on deep down all along. Now get out of here!"

They kissed briefly and he was on his way. Catherine looked fondly after him.

He's a lucky son of a bitch, she thought, but then so is she!

Ged's flight was uneventful and he managed to sleep. He arrived at the house to find it warm and aired and remembered Karin had been in after he emailed her that he was coming home.

He was jet lagged and half awake in spite of the sleep on the plane. He sent an email to Gus and Graham telling them he had arrived but needed a day to recover from the journey. Then he tried to stay awake, but gave in and took an hour's nap in the afternoon.

On Tuesday he was grateful that Gus left it until lunchtime before asking him to call in. There were various artists wanting his songs, and he needed to go to London again urgently to see the singer Gerard Frobisher as he had before. Gerard had a concert imminently and needed his advice. He set off early next morning.

While away he phoned Graham, who asked him to go in the following week to sign some documents relating to the civil action.

Graham told him that Zak had been arrested and had appeared before magistrates. He had been committed to appear at the Crown Court on charges of theft and fraud. In the meantime he was out on bail, for his offences had not been violent ones. It would be months before his case came to trial. In the meantime Graham was pursuing Zak for compensation and the return of the money he had stolen.

After the call he realised his mobile was cluttered with unanswered calls. He worked through them, deleting the numbers that had no name attached. He thought he should do that more often; it took the best part of an hour! Then he switched off his phone as he always did when he was working, and made for Gerard Frobisher's place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.