Rockman
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

Cassie was interviewed by the police concerning Zak's activities in Ged's flat. At first they seemed to by implying that it was she who had moved the money, since it went into her name's account, but Graham intervened asking if she was to be charged. No.

She told them that she had gone to the bank to find out who originated the account, and was shown the application form. She produced it, and there plain to see was Zak's signature 'on her behalf'. She made a statement and then left with Graham.

It was an uncomfortable experience, and afterwards Cassie decided she had to go home to see her parents. She needed to explain that she was divorcing Zak and she was dreading the experience, but she knew she had to go through with it.

She booked her train ticket on line as soon as she returned to Brian and Cheryl's house; she would travel on Friday afternoon and return on Sunday evening. Then she emailed her parents and Marie to let them know.

Monday evening she went flat hunting without success.

Cheryl and Brian arrived late on Monday, and Cassie was already in bed asleep. The week went by, and she worked extra time on Thursday to allow for the journey south the next day.

Her parents were delighted to see her. "No Zak?" asked her mother, looking behind Cassie.

"I've left him," she said. Her mother looked aghast. "Left him? You're only just married darling. Surely you can make up?"

"Let me sit down and I'll tell you all about it. Get Dad as well, you both need to hear this."

She told them the whole story. Her father became angry, and her mother upset.

"I'm so sorry," Cassie said as the tears came. "You told me Zak was not right for me, and I was intent on it. I cost you so much and all for nothing."

"It's not that," said her father, "You've mucked up your relationship with Ged. Now there is a man ... Even if he is a musician, he seems to have done all right."

She nodded. "I know." Her tears had dried and she looked defeated. "I don't think there's any chance of us getting together. He's too hurt by what I did."

"Something's happened to us," said her father eagerly. "We got into some money trouble, and now I'm on the dole there was no way out. We got all sorts of threatening letters, and then they all stopped.

"When we looked at the accounts they were all clear -- all the credit cards, and get this, Cassie, the mortgage is practically paid off, there are a few pence I have to go and pay and get the deeds to the house.

"The thing is, there's no indication where the money has come from. I'm worried, Cassie, that there's been an error at the bank and they'll claw it all back again. They say there isn't but I think there is."

"There's no error, Dad," she said with a half smile. "Ged's paid it off. All of it."

"So he does love you after all!" exclaimed her mother. "You can get back together."

"No Mum," she replied, her hopelessness showing. "He told me he did it for you and Dad, he made it clear it was not for me."

"But how did he know -- we didn't tell you?" Her father was becoming edgy.

"Marie. She told him."

There was trouble at that. Marie was called down, and told them what she had done, and how good Ged had been to her.

Her farther was not pleased. "How could you go begging -- and to him of all people after all that's happened? How can I repay him?"

"He won't take anything, Dad," Marie said. "He's very very well off; he told me he wouldn't even miss it. He's a millionaire."

Her father glowered. "That's not the point. We're beholden to him now."

He picked up his book and began to read. The subject was changed.

"Cassie," said her mother, "I can't understand why you were so mad? You went overboard. You're usually so level headed. Why?"

"I don't know, Mum," she said.

Her mother sighed.

"I feel the same way, Mum," Cassie responded to the sigh. "I feel such a fool, and I've lost Ged. If only we could go back and re-live things, but we can't."

Her mother sighed again and then perked up.

"Hey," she said, "Dollar is here for the weekend with her new husband. You should look her up."

Cassie sat up. "Dollar?" she exclaimed. "Great, I haven't seen her since my wedd..."

There was a moment's silence, and it was because of the memory. She had felt so certain of Zak that day. She had been all in white, and he looked so good as she came down the aisle of the church to him, and all the time he was deceiving her, cheating her of her true love.

"Yes," she told her mother, "I'd really like to see her, and meet her husband."

Dolores O'Shaughnessy as she had been before her wedding, was Cassie's oldest and closest friend. They had first met when they were both five years old, and had been close ever since.

They had shared all their ideas and hopes and desires, as well as the less reputable things they'd done. They had no secrets from each other. It was when she was a teenager that Dolores wanted to be called Dollar from then on.

So Saturday saw Cassie visiting Dollar's parents' house. The news of her impending divorce from Zak had preceded her, and Dollar was all agog to get the full story, so much so that she neglected to introduce her new husband. Prompted by Cassie, Liam was introduced to her and then was then invited to be elsewhere while the women caught up on their lives.

Cassie complimented Dollar on her husband, and Dollar giggled and told her with a wink that he came up to expectations in every department. Dollar certainly looked well satisfied. She apologised for not inviting Cassie to the wedding, but Cassie was on her brief honeymoon with Zak when the hastily arranged wedding took place.

This brought the conversation round to Zak and the break up. Cassie told her the whole story and Dollar was appalled.

"Anyone would have thought Zak knew about your intolerance of cheating," she said.

"I had finished with Zak before," Cassie said. "I think he got the idea I hated cheaters then. I wish I knew why I reacted so violently.

"I'd promised Ged faithfully I would talk it through with him before we even thought of going our separate ways, and when it came to it, I wouldn't even listen to his explanation. I junked his emails without reading them."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.