Rockman - Cover

Rockman

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

On the Monday of the same week, Karin did indeed arrive at Ged's house, and she turned out to have a real talent for organising parties. She phoned caterers, got a DJ and with Ged organised the biggest room in the house for dancing. They moved excess furniture into the garage and by the end of the day, everything was prepared.

That night she stayed. "I need reassurance," she said, "that last time wasn't an erotic dream."

Later that night, bent over the kitchen table, her little knickers round her knees, she learned that it was no dream. After he felt her come, her thong dropped to the floor and he pushed her to the stairs, where he took her from behind again, she leaning forward, braced on the stairs.

Then after a joint shower and wet sudsy love-making therein leading to a third orgasm for her, there was a romp in his bed when at last he came in her and she smiled a repleted smile. Then they slept, for she needed to be gone early the next morning.

There was time for only a partial blow-job and a finish inside her, when she came again, then a shower, this time on her own, a cereal breakfast and she was away to a client meeting.

Ged went back to bed, exhausted. He had just laid himself down when his mobile rang.

"Just wanted to say thanks," came the female voice of his recent lover, "and to assure you that you are my favourite lover. Looking forward to Friday – I'll be there from two pm."

He said he was looking forward to coming as well, and there came back a dirty laugh over the phone.

He slept, and was awoken by the phone. It was Graham. Ged asked to phone him back and had a quick shower. Then he rang back.

"There's been a development," said Graham.

"Spill," said Ged.

"I had a visit from Mrs Cassie Copthorne," he said. "Things are more complicated than we thought. She brought documentation which I copied. It's obvious that it was Zak Copthorne who set up the account and transferred your money. The stupid man then transferred money monthly into their joint account as if it were his monthly salary.

"She thought he had a good job. When we stopped the Order, he managed another month and then he told her he had been made redundant. He's got some dead end job now, judging from what he's bringing home."

"So Cassie is not the vengeful bitch I thought she was," Ged said thoughtfully. "I'm glad about that. It did seem out of character."

"You might like to know that she's divorcing him and has moved out of the matrimonial home," Graham added.

"You representing her?"

"Couldn't -- conflict of interest."

"You can now," said Ged. "Ring her and tell her I've withdrawn my suit against her, and that you can now take her case. I'll pay at the end of it, but you don't need to tell her that."

"Very generous," Graham averred. "You want me to go after Mr Copthorne I take it?"

"Oh, yes," said Ged, "and I think the police might get involved this time? He was in my flat without my permission and did it without Cassie's knowledge."

"Already done."

After the conversation, Ged could not settle. He had resigned himself to a life without Cassie because she was married, and now everything was open-ended again. He wondered if she might listen to his explanation now she was going to be free again.

He stopped himself abruptly. He had a vivid memory of those months on tour, knowing she was with Zak and eventually married to him. He remembered the feeling of desolation, of emptiness he felt day after day. He remembered his deep depression as he dragged himself out of yet another hotel bedroom to play the same tunes yet again.

The only consolation was the re-invigoration of his creative flair, and especially his song 'Cassie', as he called it. Then he reminisced over his time with Catherine Styles and how she had helped heal him and given him a future. After Catherine he could live without Cassie.

Then he thought about Karin. They had so much in common, and even if they never progressed beyond 'friends with benefits' he was happy with her, and could see that there would be other women who would fill his life. He was young; he had time.

Then he thought of Cassie and her beautiful face, hair and body, her long legs and sinuous neck, and felt unsettled again. "I'm conflicted," he said out loud to no one, "but I'm ok as I am."

He was delighted he had no preparations to make for the party; Karin had taken care of that. Wednesday and Thursday were busy. He had meetings with Gus and a final meeting with Leo and Amos, who apologised for his behaviour.

"The bastard took me in as well," he said. "He painted you as the stuck up toff who took Cassie from him 'with your poncey ways' as he put it."

Ged told him it was too late to put it right, and life was too short to hold grudges, and while not exactly friends, they now had a certain respect for each other.

Ged promised he would fill in if they needed him, but he was not going on any more tours.

Graham phoned him to say that he had sent off the solicitor's letter, similar to the one he had sent to Cassie, but there could be no divorce action until the couple had been married a year. However, he would keep her on the books until August, when the process could begin. After that, it should take about two months.

Friday dawned and Ged was up early. Gwen, his housekeeper, arrived and cleaned through the house, then prepared the rooms with his help. They worked well together. At lunchtime, Karin arrived, and the caterers shortly after. Gwen and Karin took over establishing the caterers in the kitchen.

The party went well. It was not a hedonistic orgy which was a disappointment for the press who attended, invited by Karin. There were about one hundred and fifty guests, mainly from the music world, but many of Ged's friends past and present were there, as well as the folk group. Gus, Leo and Annette arrived, accompanied of course by Susan.

Ged's bedroom and study were locked, but the other bedrooms were open, and afterwards there was some evidence on the sheets that some couples had found privacy there.

At eight o'clock, the DJ took a break and the crowd called for Ged's little folk group to perform some of Ged's songs. After some little time they got themselves together and entertained the guests.

They finished and Karin ran to him and hugged him. Thereafter Karin and he made the rounds of the guests as a couple, Ged introducing her as his house project manager and everyone told her how impressed they were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.