Rockman - Cover

Rockman

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

After she went, Ged could not settle. He could not get over her beauty, and her obvious attraction to him which he could not for the life of him understand. He felt supremely happy – happy as he had not felt for many months.

This girl was different from all the others, and so devastatingly beautiful! There was an instant rapport between them, and that kiss! He gave up any attempt to write, and sat in his room with a silly grin on his face. After all, she was ... beautiful.

He made himself a makeshift meal and then could not stop himself from phoning her mobile.

"Hello," she said, picking up.

"Hi!" he said. "I thought I'd phone." He stopped unsure what he was phoning for.

"That's nice," she said. "I got home safely."

"Oh, good!" he said, glad she had found a reason for him to phone.

"I'm glad we met," she said and sounded almost shy.

"Me too!" he averred, rather too enthusiastically.

From then the call meandered around how nice it was they'd met. He invited her to eat with him the next day, and then go for a drink and she happily agreed. He ensured she was not vegetarian, or had any particular dislikes, and she was impressed with his thoughtfulness, and said so.

So their first date was a meal he cooked at his house. He did a spaghetti dish with bacon, egg, cheese and herbs, and followed it with a microwaved treacle pudding with custard. Again she was impressed that not only could he cook, but that he was a very good cook. After the meal they washed up together and then wandered gently hand in hand to his local pub for a couple of hours.

Then it was time to leave.

"Where to?" he asked.

"I'd love a coffee," she said, smiling into his eyes.

Thus they made their leisurely way back to his place. She slipped her arm round his waist and he laid his across her shoulder.

When they reached the gate to his house, she pulled him to her and lifted her face very obviously for a kiss. It was long and intense, that kiss, and she was gratified to feel him reacting against her groin, as his hands stroked her back.

Her arms went round his neck, pushing her breasts hard against his chest and opening her body to him. She could not stop herself – she needed him and his body. For the moment, her fears and reservations were gone. So much for taking it slowly!

When at last they broke, they moved with some purpose into the house and into his room. The door being shut, they faced each other. There were no words. Ged raised an eyebrow, and Cassie nodded. Wordlessly they had agreed that the long gradual development of their relationship was cancelled, replaced by headlong lust.

Cassie took the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head. Her bra was light yellow and translucent and pushed her breasts together, giving her an enticing cleavage. She saw his gaze and knew he liked it. She nodded at his shirt and he followed her lead, leaving him naked to the waist. She took in his pretty pecs, six-pack and flat stomach, tight and well defined.

Now she unfastened her skirt and pushed the zip down, freeing the garment to fall to her feet, when she daintily stepped out of it. The thong she wore was also yellow, a match for the bra, and as he gazed at the junction of her thighs he could see she was partially shaved. There was a thin landing strip visible through the fabric.

Again came her nod, and again he followed her action, unfastening and unzipping his jeans and pushing them down to his feet. He too stepped out of them.

Oh, his legs! Those strong thick thighs, smooth knees and elegantly curved and muscular calves, and the tent in his boxers was reassuring and enticing.

She moved into his arms and kissed and nibbled his neck, running her fingers through his hair, and kissing down his chest, biting gently on his nipples so that he gasped. Then she turned her back and waited. He realised she wanted him to unclasp her bra. He flicked it loose expertly. He'd show her that this was not his first time! He pushed the straps forward down her arms and she angled them so the bra fell to the floor.

She raised her arms and clasped them behind her head, and in the wardrobe mirror he saw her perfect medium breasts. A small sound escaped his lips as he pressed himself against her back and reached round her to fondle her, cupping and running the palm of his hand over her nipples as they stiffened and lengthened. Now the muted sound came from her, as he kissed the back of her neck and under and over her ears. She shivered and squirmed with the pleasure of it.

Her hands dropped and reached behind her to find his thighs, feeling him pressed into the cleft of her behind. She spun round and rapidly pushed his boxers over his penis and down his legs, kneeling to remove them from his feet. His cock was at her mouth and she kissed him there, planting her affection along its length, and cupping his balls in her hand, fondling the rough elephant-skin and tracing over his perineum.

He gasped and his hands went to her waist, lifting her. She nodded again, and he hooked his thumbs over the sides of the wispy thong, pulling it off her bottom and down to her knees. She stood straight so that it fell away down her long slender legs. It flashed through his mind that he had never seen her legs before and how beautiful they were, encased as they were in black sheer thigh high stockings. Stockings! His hands grazed over her buttocks, exulting in their perfect firm rotundity. How silky soft they were! He couldn't get enough of the sensation of their velvet feel.

Again she pulled away, walked to the bed, sat down on the side as he watched, and slowly rolled the stockings off her legs one at a time. She smiled at him, sultry and seductive. She backed onto the bed and he went to her, climbing onto it on all fours, and lay beside her on his side.

She turned to him and wrapped herself round him, pressing every part of her body against his. They disengaged and, still lying on their sides facing each other, began to trace over each other's bodies. Her hand stroked his bottom and she made a little noise in her throat each time she grazed his erection.

He went to cup her sex and she lifted her upper leg to allow him access, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, knees bent. She gently took hold of his cock as he let his fingers roam over her nether lips, pressing into the crease between them and gently pinching her inner folds. She tightened her grip on him and began to masturbate him more firmly.

He found her vaginal entrance and it was wet. He spread her moisture up to her button until it was slick and he was able to tease it in circles, tapping it with his index finger, and evincing a gasp from her. She turned her head towards him, her eyes opened and her intense stare into his eyes told him to take her.

He raised himself over her, resting on straight arms and she led him to her. He pushed slowly into her tightness, feeling her accepting and accommodating him. They exhaled audibly at the same time as he made slow progress into her depths. She pulled him down onto her, wanting to feel his weight, and since their faces were now close, they kissed long and softly, playing with each other's lips, and grinning at each other. He was motionless, fully inside her.

Her hands went to his bottom, and she was turned on further by the muscular tightness and the sight of his perfect globes that she could see in the wardrobe mirror. She could not keep still any longer and made the slightest circular movement of her own hips beneath him. She wanted him to take her.

He read the movement and excruciatingly slowly began to pull until nearly out of her, before pushing in once more. She moaned, feeling and seeing the muscles of his backside tense and slacken. He did it again. She gasped. Very gradually he began to speed up his thrusts, and she encouraged him with upward movements of her hips. Soon he was making the bed shake, and she was answering his increasing violence with her own reciprocal pushing up at him.

Then he began to pant and guttural sounds came from her throat in time with his pounding, then her moans rose in pitch until she yelped as she bucked and pitched under him, totally lost in the intensity of her climactic resolution.

He continued for some minutes further while she gasped and moaned and twitched until she began to feel she could take no more, when with a wordless shout he came in her, shaking and losing his rhythm completely, until he collapsed onto her. Both were out of breath, gasping for air, and wet with sweat.

They began to laugh. It was a laugh of success, if such a thing exists; it was also a laugh of love, a laugh of self-giving, of showing how their coupling committed each to the other. They had possessed each other, and been delighted to be possessed.

When they had calmed down, Cassie spoke. They were the first words spoken since they had kissed at the gate.

"You know what this means?"

"We fit?" Ged offered.

"You stretched me a little," she reposted with a sultry grin, gazing up into his eyes from beneath her eye-lashes. He felt proud.

"I mean we fit all over – in every way," he explained. "I'm sure we're made for each other."

"I won't argue with that." she said. They lapsed into silence, and idly played with each other's bodies. Both realised that they had agreed wordlessly to make love, and had agreed wordlessly to let their actions do the talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.