If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

Kimie began to cum first. She went stiff as a board, then a trembling came over her little body and she groaned loudly. That set Sienna off and for a few delightful seconds the two teens were shuddering in euphoric release together, their pussies obviously spasming furiously against the girlie fingers or tongue inside them.

“Wow, that was awesome,” Kimie lay puffing slightly while Faye stroked her with her sensitive fingertips.

“So was mine,” grinned Sienna. “This bi thing is for real. Doing it with the band is so much better than on your own.”

“So...” I said.

“Go on Faye,” said Alice. “You deserve it after turning out to be a hot drummer. You ride him and the rest of us’ll lez you.”

“Oh,” said Faye.

This won’t take long I thought. Sure enough once Faye was firmly impaled and squirming her swollen vulva and clit around on me, the girls barely had time to cluster round and start fondling her before she was off. She orgasmed on and on in her unique style while the others giggled and stroked, until my cock yielded to the inevitable and began spurting into her. We came on and on for some delicious seconds until we were both finished, and she slowed to a stop.

“God Faye you seriously rock,” said Kimie admiringly, still stroking over a big shoulder and plump tit.

“Yeah, hot as,” agreed Sienna, running her fingers over the meaty thigh on her side.

“She’s mine,” grinned Alice, hugging her from behind.

I smiled up, seeing Faye glowing with happiness. Alice dragged her off to cuddle her, leaving Sienna and Kimie kneeling either side of me eyeing my softening cock.

“How long does it take to be ready again?” asked Sienna.

“It’s all about motivation,” I explained.

“Oooh, so what turns you on most?” she grinned.

“Girls kissing, obviously.”

“Why is that anyway?” mused Kimie as she leaned across towards Sienna.

“We’re sweeter, and softer,” Sienna leaned across so her lips met Kimie’s, “apart from my bass players’ fingers.” My balls began to tingle as their mouths meshed, their hands began to glide over each other’s lovely naked girlie bodies, and their nipples sprang out.

“Yes,” I agreed, soaking up the view. “I suppose with two girls you get to see one being sexed up in a very beautiful way, then the other. So you get twice as much sexiness. Okay if you touch it now, we might be in business. Very gently...”

“It’s slippery,” giggled Kimie as she tentatively wrapped a tiny hand part way round it. It surged in her delicate grip, while I concentrated on her bush and her beautiful face.

“Get on, I’m safe,” I suggested. I was depending on the feel of her pussy to overcome the look of her body, which was disconcertingly boyish, or pre-pubescent, or both.

“That was quick!” she said, giving my hardness an exploratory squeeze as she straddled me. “Oooh it’s going in me. I think you should be mine really.” She looked teasingly at Alice while she slid her creamy, glovelike pussy slowly down onto my tingling cock. I didn’t like to ask what she’d had inside before, but my cock did look and feel fine in her short, slim pelvis as she spread her little hands on my chest and tried lifting and dropping her agile body to start the fuck.

“Haha,” laughed Alice, “good luck if you think you can keep the world’s randiest headmaster to yourself.”

“I know I know,” smiled the little beauty. “Honestly I’m glad he’s so easy. It means he’s easy to share.”

I grinned back up at her as she fucked up and down for a few minutes, feeling and looking gorgeous. Her pussy was telling me she’s all girl, and ready. I pulled her hair from round her shoulders and played with it. Perhaps it was a symbol of her femininity, that she wore it so long to offset her lack of shape? Though she didn’t seem insecure about it in any other way, which was unusual for a teen.

Anyway my ‘plan’ was working and I had to concentrate on not cumming, which would have been the natural thing as the clever, confident and seriously beautiful girl gradually approached orgasm.

I thought determinedly about practical managerial matters, and looked away while she started bashing herself down hard and groaning joyfully with the euphoria. Fortunately her pussy isn’t as potent as Faye’s, or even Alice’s, so my cock managed to survive and was still hard in her as she slowed to a stop, glowing.

“You’re just made for sharing,” she joked as she dismounted, looking at it, “like those chocolates.”

“I think I’ll have one of those ones that look solid but have a creamy filling,” sniggered Sienna as she got on. Like her bandmates she was wet and eager, and my well-coated cock slipped in as nature intended.

“Mmmm, I think you’re the one with the creamy centre,” I smiled, pushing up a little and squirming around.

“It’s just no big deal for you,” she smiled back down at me. “Like, you can so take it or leave it.”

“At school,” murmured Faye, “everybody wanted to. I mean, if they were hot enough they had Douglas, that’s how it was. Cos he’s so beautiful and everyone raved about it, you know, afterwards. It must be like Mick Jagger and how he’s had four thousand girls, I suppose.”

“I was a fashion item,” I said, stroking Sienna’s perfect tits while she experimented with moving her sexy body around on my cock. “I don’t know who did the counting for Mick Jagger though.”

“They probably calculated like so many a day for so many years,” said Alice, cuddling her fiancée. “Anyway why are you saying ‘they’ Faye? He had you too.”

“I don’t know,” said Faye.

“Four thousand...” said Kimie, “well Mick Jagger’s been going for like fifty years so that’s only eighty a year. One point five three something girls a week. New girls. Anyway I can just imagine you having no clue how sexy you are Faye and Douglas knowing you’re sexy underneath cos of all the girls he’s had and then telling you to just freaking strip in his office! God that’s sexy. And you just did! Well I would’ve too. Hahaha!” she laughed.

“So would I,” smirked Sienna, “that’s so hot. And has Jagger had four on the go at once? I suppose he has, probably.” She was moving gently, savouring her casual fuck while she chatted about sex with her naked bandmates.

“They wouldn’t’ve all been bi I bet,” Alice was relishing the idea of being one up on Mick Jagger.

“How about ‘Badness’?” asked Sienna. “For our name, I mean.”

“Let’s have a look,” Alice reached for her phone while Sienna fucked serenely on, “ ... they exist. Madness tribute band.”

“Here help me think,” Kimie shuffled over to Faye, who automatically pulled her in with a strong arm. Kimie snuggled in and began casually fondling a plump breast, making Faye sigh happily.

“We need the website name, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube,” I said.

“Something that doesn’t sound like girls?” proposed Alice.

“Not ‘Pussy Prowlers’ then,” giggled Sienna.

“Nothing wrong with being girls,” I suggested, “as long as it’s not diminutive. How about Prowling Panties?”

“Pantiless Prowlers,” giggled Kimie.

“God,” gasped Faye, “those boys looking up your skirt Alice...”

“We could wear those flesh-coloured panties,” Alice grinned. “They’d be all staring, trying to work out if we were wearing panties or not.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.