If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

“You know I mean it,” Alice was cuddling her bewildered new fiancée while I made a start on soup for lunch.

“It’s such a surprise.” Faye was enjoying the cuddle, but struggling to make sense of it all.

“You’re still going to be with me,” I told her again, as I’d done twice already. During the drive back I’d just about managed to work it out and get my head under control.

“But ... I thought you two would get married, if anything, or you’d marry, you know, someone older.”

“Well I still could,” I smiled, “but I’m not going to. You two can be a married couple renting a room now, as far as the outside world is concerned; or an engaged couple at least. I can be the noble, tolerant landlord saving two lesbians in love. So we can live together, in our new house, and I can still be a teacher. Your fiancée is bad, but quite clever.”

And perhaps Alice was ahead of me again and giving Faye reassurance she needed about her place in our mismatched, swirling threesome? It all seemed very weird anyway - how I felt about sweet, innocent Faye, how I felt about electric, seventeen-year-old Alice, and what the future might hold now that we were basically moving into a family house together.

“I didn’t know girls could get married. Two girls I mean.” Faye was still a little upset. She’d probably have said ‘thanks but no’ to the proposal, except that it would have been too assertive, and hurtful. For the time being I’d decided to let Alice run with it, anyway.

“You need your parents’ permission, that’s all,” I said, “and they’re not going to refuse are they?”

“Mine will be okay,” said Alice, “once they’ve met Faye obviously. They are quite cool in some ways, and anyway I’m eighteen next month.”

“Mine won’t like it,” said Faye.

I finished dishing up some steaming, comforting soup. “They won’t want a fuss,” I suggested. “If you offer them a nice quiet ceremony that they don’t have to attend, they’ll take that, compared to having your picture in the paper with a sob story about how they won’t allow a teen lesbian schoolgirl love marriage, with a photo of the two of you in your little skirts, cheek to cheek.”

“Hahaha,” Alice laughed, “that story would go so viral. We’ll take that photo with their house in the background Faye. I’ll come with you and show it to them and do the deal. We can pick up your board and any other stuff at the same time.”

“Okay, thanks.” Faye was clearly struck that Alice wasn’t afraid about that; though it looked to me as though if anything Alice would get a buzz out of the confrontation.

“What are you doing at college?” it finally occurred to me to ask Alice.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know what I want to do yet. I’ll find something.” Her tone said she didn’t want to talk about it, so I didn’t try to pursue it. We moved on to talking about the house and what might need doing.

After lunch Faye was following me and Alice to and fro more than ever, whoever was moving, nudging up against us while we all cleared away and washed up. I realised she was unsettled. Of course she was. I took hold of her and pulled her to me and she put her strong arms round me and squeezed.

“I want to be yours,” she mumbled, “like you said. Though I want to be yours too Alice.”

“You’re still mine too,” I smiled at Alice over Faye’s shoulder. Alice went to the window and closed the blind, while I caressed Faye. I ran my fingers through her hair, down to her neck, and under her jaw. “You’ll always be mine,” I whispered into her ear.

“Ohhhh,” she gave a long sigh. “Yes but why? I don’t understand.”

“There’s nothing to understand. You’re lovable, that’s all there is to it.”

“And sexy,” said Alice. “Christine thought you were sexy didn’t she?”

“She was sexy, and so were you,” said Faye. She was rubbing herself against me; in the old way.

I began to lift her pullover. Alice started on her skirt. A minute later Faye’s broad, extraordinary girl’s body was naked. She perched on the table while I stripped, then I was holding her, skin to skin. And this time my cock was rock hard.

Faye opened her strong, sexy legs and she was ready. I could feel she was ready. I slid easily into her creamy, volcanic pussy and she clutched me to herself, pressing her plump round tits into me. She gave a happy little groan.

I clutched her back, surprised just how much it meant to me, to be inside her again; feeling her respond to this ultimate intimacy; feeling how much it meant to her. There was the unique contrast between the strong, muscular body and the vulnerable, emotional person inside it. Vulnerable, but pure.

I wrapped my arms round her big strong shoulders while I fucked my delighted cock in and out of her potent pussy. The feeling was so distinctive. I squeezed, and her shoulders didn’t squash at all.

She was going to cum, just not quite as quickly as she had done in the beginning. But that would happen, I could tell somehow. To make it less of an issue for her I lay her back on the table for Alice to caress, and fucked her slowly for a few minutes. She gasped and sighed while we cherished her.

I gave her some time, savouring the sensation and the joy in her, letting her soak up the feeling of belonging, with both me and Alice.

Hmmmm. Alice. Why was she here even? Was she really bi now? She hadn’t had Christine do anything to her had she? She really was affectionate with Faye though, even though the two of them were so unequal.

Alice smiled back at me, with her challenging dark-green eyes. Testing to see if I was worthy.

Faye was there. I fucked her through her long, awesome orgasm.


We spent the rest of the day and evening having intermittent, intimate three-way sex and talking plans about the new house, until Alice got up and dressed her lissom body, ready to go.

“Weekday,” she grumbled, “in by eleven.” I looked at the clock. “Quarter past and they can be freaking grateful,” she grinned.

“See you tomorrow,” said Faye, being kissed.

“Busy tomorrow,” said Alice, “see you on Saturday.” She saw Faye’s disappointed face, and I watched her realise that wasn’t much of a response to one’s betrothed. She took a breath. “I’m in a band,” she admitted, “we have a gig.”

“Oh,” said Faye. “Wow.”

“That’s so cool you actually told your fiancée,” I said.

“Yeah, okay, sorry,” Alice grimaced. “It’s just a college band, playing at the college, we’re not getting paid or anything even.”

“But you don’t want us to come and see how crap you are,” I smirked. It was the first human weakness I’d seen in her, but she needed me to pick on it and not patronise her. Perhaps it had been a bit secret because it was important.

“You can come if you like,” she said grudgingly, “just don’t expect anything. It’s at nine o’clock. We have to practice all day.”

“What do you do?” asked Faye with some excitement.

“Guitar and vocals. We just play rock covers, though we’ve been writing, or trying to. But everything comes out like something that’s already been done. Well, we’ve got one done, not quite ready.”

“It takes time,” I smiled, “anyway we’ll come and jeer. I can do some kind of disguise.” Faye was obviously keen and I wasn’t letting her loose in a college rock audience. My mind flitted through various unrealistic possibilities for tethering her to me. Alice the rock star I had to see, though, anyway.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.