If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

The girls reappeared at lunchtime. I’d given Faye a key but of course it was Alice’s confident twist of the lock that I heard, before the front door and then the door from the hall swung open. She threw bags onto the sofa next to me, while Faye peeped round clutching my old helmet.

“Been missing us?” asked Alice, taking off her black helmet and jacket.

“Oh have you been out? Somewhere nice?”

“Hahaha,” she laughed. “We got Faye her catsuit. Have you ever seen anything like this?” She beckoned Faye round in front, pulled the jacket off, and I ogled the sensational figure in black leather. Faye’s pelvis might have looked a bit wide, except that her thighs matched it perfectly, and then her calves are big too. With her shoulders and waist the effect was dramatic. It was almost surreal that the person inside was so lovably ineffectual.

The zip did indeed go right down virtually to her pussy. What had they been up to?

“We got you something to wear too.” Alice came across in her stocking feet and pulled a brightly-coloured garment out of a bag. Thin fabric. “It’s a kimono. A man’s kimono, don’t worry.”

“Oh thanks very much.” I stood up and opened it out. It was short.

“Okay well it’s just a robe really, with a dragon on it.” Alice took off her jacket and tossed it untidily onto an armchair with Faye’s.

“I like it, thanks.”

“We thought you could wear it while I get my talc massage.”

“Your talc massage?”

“Faye’s doing me aren’t you?” Alice smiled tauntingly at me as Faye nodded automatically. “But you can watch, if you think you can keep your headmasterly hormones under control.”

She was pulling off her pullover and leather trousers, leaving her tall teen body standing next to me in the shorts and waistcoat, with the party legs in touching distance. Stroking distance.

“Oh ... okay. Let’s have lunch first though?” I said.

“Soooo uber cool,” she grinned. “Have you done us something nice?”

“I’ve been looking at houses,” I smiled, moving the half step over to Faye, “before my neighbours complain about the noise, and call the school about leather-clad teen biker girls coming and going.”

“I’ll make lunch, if you like?” offered Faye while I stroked a hand down her side and gave her a kiss on her soft cheek.

“Oh thanks,” I smiled at her. I could hear she wanted to, for the appreciation and to belong. “Help yourself to anything you can find.” She went through into the kitchen, in her catsuit, both eager and nervous. I’d give her a couple of minutes, then make sure she was okay.

“Whereabouts have you been looking?” asked Alice. She was standing very close to me.

“Tillaton Road area.”

Alice bent down to pick up the laptop from the sofa, keeping her legs straight. She took her time about it, then stood up and held the open laptop in front of us. She selected the tab with Maps on it. “Oooh, that looks nice. Those separate houses, with the long curvy drives and all hedges and bushes. So teen biker girls could visit the headmaster and nobody would realise what he was doing to their innocent young bodies.”

“More like he’d have a chance of keeping his job while bad biker girls break all the rules.” My left arm, all of its own volition, slid round her pert ass and landed my hand on her firm, barely covered left cheek. She leaned her hip into me, making my cock twang into ready mode.

“Three or four bedrooms. Private garden. Double garage.” She was on the Properties-For-Sale page now.

“I only have one car.”

“You expect me to leave a new six hundred, or a six-fifty, out in the rain?”

“Six-fifty now is it? Keep going.”

“You’d have a job to stay with me on a country road, even on your boytoy cock-substitute twelve hundred.” She tossed my laptop onto the sofa and swivelled round to be face to face with me. She pressed her mons onto my throbbing cock while my right hand automatically partnered my left, on her hard teen ass. She has hips, but not so they’re really a feature on their own, just part of the beguiling lissom body as a whole. Her mons was swollen.

She rubbed herself side to side on my cock, staring into my eyes with her glittering, challenging dark-green ones.

“Nobody beats me on my boytoy twelve hundred,” I said, “especially just a girl.”

“You like to live dangerously,” she tipped her head and clacked her teeth at my neck. “Gwen Stefani. You’re not into tits then.”

“It’s focus,” I slipped inappropriately into teacher mode for a moment. “Shoulders, pelvis, attitude...”

“You like attitude.”

“Bad attitude.” I stroked my fingertips up onto her bare lower back, curled my fingers and ran the surface of one fingernail down either side of her spine.

“Mmmmm,” she murmured into my ear, then eased her long fingers into my hair and her lips onto mine.

“Errr...” I heard from the kitchen.

“Oh sorry Faye,” I disengaged from Alice, “I forgot you wouldn’t know about a halogen hob. It is obscure.”

We made lunch, ate it, thanked Faye, and washed up. Then Alice led the way up to the bedroom, because in daylight the net curtains downstairs don’t quite give enough privacy. “Where’s the cover?” she asked.

I said nothing, but looked at Faye. It made her anxious, then her sweet face brightened. “I’ll get it,” she said, “it’ll be in the airing cupboard.”

Faye spread out the quilt cover on the floor at the end of the bed. Alice undid the toggles on her leather waistcoat and turned towards the wall as she slid it off. She’d positioned herself so that I’d see her pert teen tits in the big mirror on the wardrobe door. Then she lay down on her front, smiling up at me.

“Aren’t you going to put on your new kimono?” she smirked.

“Don’t look,” I smiled back. I took a couple of paces away, took off my shirt, then my trousers, socks and briefs.

“You can look Faye,” I grinned.

“Oh, okay.”

“You’re such a bad girl,” I said to Alice as I slipped into the kimono, seeing her looking in the mirror.

“I’m bad? Who’s the headmaster perving girls?”

“Girls who are too shy to take their panties off.”

“I don’t need to bother, when there’s such a bad headmaster in the room, who’s going to insist on joining in...”

I rolled my eyes and knelt down next to her, combed my fingers through her long, wavy hair, moved it off her back to the side and sprinkled talc over her slim arms, back and shoulders.

“Do you want to do her legs?” I said to Faye, indicating the other side of Alice’s prone body, by the long, delectable thighs. “In your robe?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.