If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

“Do the others lose it like that?” she asked after a minute or two. Orgasm so hard, she meant.

“We’re all different,” I said. “Do you know the record for the fastest orgasm by a woman?”

She shook her head, of course.

“Two to five seconds after penetration.”

“Wow.”

“Longest female orgasm?”

She shook her head again.

“Forty-three seconds.”

“Oh.”

“Maximum number of orgasms in an hour, by a woman?”

“Errr ... seven?” she guessed.

“A hundred and thirty-four,” I told her. “It’s true, they measured it.”

“Oh.”

“So you have a long way to go before you’re anything weird, if that’s what you’re worrying about.” I gave her naked body an extra squeeze. “You’re well within the normal range, just sexy. Sexier than average. I love that.”

“Oh.”

“Everybody’s different, so just be yourself. I like more sex than average too. Some women never get to enjoy an orgasm in their whole lives. Only twenty-five percent have one when they fuck, apparently, so you’re lucky.”

“You make me sexy.” She wriggled against me. “Nobody’s ever been with me how you are. They just ignore me, or call me a slut.”

“A slut? Who said that?”

“Chas Kumins.”

“That’s only one person.”

“I know, okay.”

“One lad who’s fifteen. Had he been trying to get somewhere with you?”

“Oh no, he was just with his mates.”

“So it wasn’t about you was it? It was about him and being a bit insecure and a word he thought would sound like he’s not a virgin. It probably means he would date you, if he had the chance, and that’s his defence against it not happening.”

“Ew, he’d date a freaking sheep.”

She looked at me and we shared a grin.

“So it was ONE person, and about him not you, so don’t focus on it.” I simply can’t help teaching, I have to admit. “Focus is so important. You can look at bad things or you can look at good things, and to some extent that shapes how you experience the world. It’s a mix, obviously, but you can control the mix, with focus. Think about all the others who haven’t called you a slut, and the fact that it was so obviously just stupid and not about you, when you were a virgin and the least slutty person in the world. Not that anybody is a slut anyway, it’s just a generic insult, like ‘tosser’.”

“Alright.” She smiled, that I cared.

I picked up a little shimmer from her body. I traced one fingertip lightly down her spine, and in a moment she’d rolled onto her back and I was between her gorgeous thighs again, lining up my recharged cock.

“It’s all bloody,” Faye was looking.

“It’s just natural, but we can shower if you like? Or afterwards?”

“I don’t mind.”

“Okay,” I made to get off.

She grabbed my arm. “Afterwards,” she said.

I smiled as my cock sank fluidly into her incredible pussy. Which was active and squeezy. I landed on her vulva, the grip tightened inside, and her potent pelvis flexed up to increase the pressure. Her hands took up position on my ribcage. Christ.

I disobeyed the hands and fucked very slowly, to make it last longer than a minute. The record for male orgasms, if you were wondering, is sixteen in an hour, but I’ve never been anywhere near that! I wanted to manage my resources, because this extraordinary girl was feeling like she’d be hard to keep up with, already. I had doubts about the figure of a hundred and thirty-four orgasms in an hour, unless that was contractions, but I had an idea the other records could be under threat.

I held the sensations just below the critical level, savouring the lovely girl as the sex drug coursed through my veins. Faye was looking rapt and intensely alive, with just a hint of frustration. Her shoulders were amazing, her tits were lovely, her waist was electrifying, and her pelvis was off the scale. It was hard to picture frumpy Faye in her clothes, now I was with this incredibly sexual girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.