Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

He holds her gently and replies, "Saudi for eight weeks, but it will be for top pay! And when I return you will get a new car, I am thinking a luxury model! Yeah, an expensive gift for my new sex crazy and very desirable wife!"

However, the only sound is a muffled sob and her body trembles in his arms. Ron feels so badly but the present job is an opportunity of a lifetime. Especially to someone that doesn't have a degree. So he hugs her to him and doesn't speak for some time. The day to leave comes so very quickly and Cheryl has to deal with the feeling that she will collapse. However, she valiantly does not allow Ron to see it. And fortunately he is gone before her legs give way.

While the following day is uneventful the nagging apprehension troubles her mind. Then the second day arrives as does the letter and it reads, "I thought that he would never leave! But anyway for the good news, everything is going splendidly and we should be together soon! Best Regards."

Suddenly, the apprehension and she is filled with rage! She walks to the phone and calls the post office then spends a frustrating as they patiently explain how to read the post mark. However, that only reveals the city where it was mailed. Not the identity of the person that mailed the hated thing. Finally, the rep tells to call the police. Dreading what's coming she hangs the phone on its perch and resolutely dials the number.

An hour later a female detective arrives and the frustration mounts as she is asked, "Did you touch the envelopes. Well it doesn't matter, getting prints off of paper is iffy at best. The paper is common and will be impossible to trace."

Then after the detective reads all the letters she voices another disturbing thing, "Well the writer doesn't threaten or try to intimidate you. And, well is there anything that you are not telling me?'

This prompts an irritated reply to explode out of Cheryl, "No there is not! I guess when this bastard kills me then somebody will do something ... unless they are too busy!"

The detective is now suspicious and her voice is firm as she says, "Please ma'am calm yourself. We will do everything possible but honestly this is nothing more than unwanted mail. A crime has not been committed in any of these letters."

Fighting back the tears Cheryl thanks her and accepts the paper that has support groups listed on it. After the woman leaves Cheryl tosses the list into a waste basket then goes upstairs. Then she goes upstairs and cries like never before in her life! The next day is listless and even when the letter doesn't come nothing changes. The following a package arrives that doesn't have a return address. Upon opening the without any emotion she sees the pictures and remembers the scenes.

After the last picture there is the typed note, "Remember those? Well when I first saw them, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt. Well at any rate, here it is bitch. Meet me at John's Inlet 10:00 AM. Wear your shortest skirt along with a very tight blouse, along with thigh high black stockings and spike heels. Do not wear any underwear and make certain that your make-up screams SLUT. If you don't have those things, get your gorgeous ass out and buy them! Bitch do not be late and approach me with a smile. I will not threaten as you know who will get copies if you don't show, now don't you cunt?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.