Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Cheryl runs a critical eyes over her thirty year old nude body still damp from the shower. After an careful examination she nods and thinks "not bad at all, I can still turn heads, those hours at the gym haven't been wasted!"

The she dresses leisurely and enjoys the feeling of the smooth, soft fabrics sliding over her firm body with its peaches and cream colored skin. Then she very carefully does her hair and make-up as everything must be perfect!

A thought suddenly pops, "You are not doing anything special ... hell you rarely do, so why all the fuss?"

Then another and as usual frustratingly practical thought follows, "Because you have performed this same ritual ever day of your adult life! So get on with it, you have house work to do."

However, the end result of her efforts are pleasing as she finishes applying the pink lipstick. Then quickly heads downstairs and begins another routine.

As the dishwasher is being unloaded the phone rings and she lifts the handset, "Hello, Oh hi Marie."

The phone replies with, "Hey Cheryl, is Ron still away?"

Cheryl grimaces as she responds, "Yes, for two more weeks!"

Then the phone inquires excitedly, "Want to go to the Risky Business with me tonight? There will be a lot of young and horny guys there!"

Cheryl's mouth involuntarily gapes open and it takes a moment before she snaps, "MARIE!"

The phone giggles and apologizes then taunts, "Well OK, Miss Goody Two Shoes!"

Then it's tone turns serious as it offers, "Ok girl, but the offer stands, toodles."

After a soft click it goes silent with Cheryl staring at the handset shaking her head.

Then the thoughts flow about her friend, "Married for ten years to a wonderful guy and she is always on the prowl! What do they call it? Oh yeah, cougar ... my best friend is a cougar!"

After replacing the handset she continues her mediocrity in a robotic fashion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.