Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 4: Hush Baby, Awaking to a New Experience

Fantasy Story: Chapter 4: Hush Baby, Awaking to a New Experience - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

The moment Lester arrived at the hospital and he opened the door to get out of his car he received an email.

The mail came from Earl telling him to go to a part of the hospital that wasn't used anymore, with strict instructions to not enter the room at any cost.

Lester walked through the hallways of the hospital entering the door leading to the old concrete cellars of the hospital.

He walked down the damp, badly lit and smelly stone stairs into a small hallway that ended into a door.

Lester looked through the small window in the door to see if he could see anything.

He could only see the old corridors of the asylum ward.

Slowly opening the door he walked into an open room where he could see several corridors leading from it.

All corridors had several doors left and right in the walls, some leading to smaller and other to larger rooms.

The smaller rooms were cells were they used to lock up the insane.

It was dark except for one one corridor where a small lit light bulb hung from the ceiling.

He walked through room and into the lit corridor and stopped at a door where light was seeping from small window above the dark brown thick wooden door.

This must be it, the door that is hiding Earls big secret.

He waited, looking around, the corridor was white with gray granite floors, moist and fungus had made stains in the arched ceiling.

While waiting he started to feel a strange pull growing slowly into a compulsion to see what was inside.

He dismissed it as curiosity, but his curiosity got stronger and stronger until eventually without actually consciously making the decision he opened the door and slowly walked into the room.

The large white room was covered in medical plastic sheets and heated with electrical heaters.

Against the wall wooden tables stacked with papers and equipment Earl must have been using.

In the middle of the room he saw a hospital bed holding the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen.

One slender and perfectly formed arm had slipped from underneath the blanket that was covering her and was hanging down from her bed.

Even with the blanket covering her he could see she had amazing breasts large and full.

Her face was like an angel with soft lines partly covered by her hair that was falling over her face.

He walked towards the bed with every step he came closer feeling more this is where he had to be, this is where he belonged.

Kay woke up in a darkly lit room filled with plastic.

Feeling groggy, weak and unable to think straight.

There was a need forming below her belly that grew into an overwhelming feeling consuming all other thoughts and feelings.

Before she was able to concentrate on it to try and figure it out she got distracted by something.

Something that her need pointed her to it made her focus on someone in this room.

It was man that was in the room with her and she needed that man.

All she could think about was that she needed him as if her life depended on it.

With her mind she pulled him towards her and as if she was controlling him he slowly walked her way, his eyes fixed on her.

She slowly pulled the sheet covering her naked body to the side, letting it fall to the floor.

Her need was so all consuming that there was no time to notice anything else, she didn't notice she was different.

She didn't notice the grace she had pulling away the sheet, she did notice how wet her pussy had become.

She did also notice the burning and overwhelming need her pussy radiated through her body.

Lester couldn't help himself.

Earl would probably be incredibly upset seeing he had entered this room without waiting for him, but this woman had such a spell on him he wanted her, no, needed her.

In his mind formed the thought that if he didn't have her he would be so unbearable unhappy that he would die.

He was surprised he took a step towards her, but because nobody but he controls his body he subconsciously concluded he must have done that himself.

Seeing that she had woken up and started to move should have surprised him but all those thoughts became background noise the moment he saw here pull away that sheet with a grace he would have held for impossible if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes.

Her body then revealed took his breath away and made his cock so rock hard it was hurting.

He undressed himself while slowly walking towards her and he was fully naked by the time he stood next to her bed.

Kay, consumed by her need, pulled him closer with her mind, she didn't think about it, only her need was guiding her and making her do it instinctively.

That empty feeling in the pit of her stomach that needed to be filled.

Her pussy now extremely wet that needed his cock inside her, slowly she made him walk towards her. Making him undress.

She was to weak to even sit up straight but managed to gracefully open her legs for him.

Lester couldn't believe this woman of all woman wanted him.

But she must want him, her long luscious legs were opening for him slowly showing a perfectly formed and very wet pussy to him.

He should have thought about Earl, fucking his patient while he was gone was far from a good idea, but his brain wouldn't listen to him anymore.

His body had a will of his own and his brain was only interested in one thing, only its most primal instincts was working.

The instincts to procreate.

So in stead of keeping distance, in stead of fighting this overwhelming need, he just obeyed the impulses and climbed on top of her bed and between her soft, warm, creamy white legs.

Kay felt the man climb between her legs and then something changed inside of her.

No longer she was frightened of the overwhelming need she had but she felt something different.

She felt like a hunter that has a prey she knows can no longer escape.

She looked into the eyes of her prey, a prey that until then didn't know he was a prey, but thought to be the hunter.

Lester felt something change, it was the way she looked into his eyes, a dark dangerous spark in them. He started to panic, he wanted to run but then realized his body didn't work anymore.

It didn't obey him anymore but only obeyed the woman below him.

Normally this would have made his dick shrivel instantaneously, because he was a serious control freak, but it didn't, it stayed rock hard.

He panicked even more when he felt his arms lower his body down on top of the woman her beautiful breasts pressing against his chest, his belly meeting hers.

She felt warm and soft unlike any woman he had ever been with, but he felt trapped like an animal that is about the be slaughtered. "no" he whispered as he felt his dick slide between the perfectly formed pussy lips, "no, no, no" then his words stopped his dick felt like nothing he had ever felt before.

Lester felt the head of his rock hard cock pressing against her pussy, making it slowly open and let his cock inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.