Carol - Cover

Carol

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A horny wife gives herself to a family friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

It Runs in the Family

(Please read 'Carol' first. The intro here will make much more sense if you do.)

It's been eight years since Carol had given me a blow-job while I drove down an Arizona freeway. Many things have taken place in the mean time, and her family and I have drifted apart.

Over time, while the relationship between Carol and I began to grow, I had grown very close to the oldest boy and two girls. I frequently attended their school activities, and they joined me on family friendly outings. They had begun referring to me as Uncle. I have missed them.

I have since moved to the east coast. Carol and Bill divorced. Carol took the kids and moved to California. Bill continued to be a workaholic and has remarried.

About two years after our little tryst, I saw Carol and the girls while in LA on business. I looked them up, gave Carol a call, and offered to take her and the kids to dinner. The oldest boy was no longer with his mother. He had returned to Arizona to live with his father. The two girls and youngest son were still with Carol.

Following Carol's directions, I found her apartment in a run-down complex in a less than desirable neighborhood. Carrie, who had just celebrated her 16th birthday, met me at the door. She hadn't changed much. She was still the tall, slender, slow to develop, girl I knew in Arizona. After a big hug and a kiss on my cheek, she invited me in and led me to their living room.

I have never been so shocked in my life as I was when I walked into Carol's living room. There on the couch, undisturbed by my presence, or her mother sitting in the same room, Carol's youngest daughter, Deb, was making out with a boy. She was with what appeared to be a local black gang member of about 16 years of age. Deb was a few months short of her 14th birthday. Carol, sitting on the other side of the room, seemed to be ignoring the goings on with Deb on the couch.

Making out doesn't really describe what I saw. Deb's head was rolling back and forth on the back of the couch with a smile on her face. Her blouse was fully opened and laying to her sides. The punk was greedily sucking Deb's small right nipple. She didn't have much tit yet. His right hand was up the loose fitting leg of her shorts. It looked like he was giving Deb a hard finger-fucking.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I yelled at no one in particular. Looking at Carol, I continued to yell. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU ALLOW THIS SHIT?"

The boy jerked away from Deb and sat bolt upright.

In a panic, Carol tried to explain. "That's her boyfriend. They really don't do much more than that. I don't see anything wrong with..."

Calming just a bit, I interrupted, "Maybe you don't see anything wrong, but I'll bet the cops sure as hell would. Deb's only 13-years-old!"

At the mention of the cops, the boy jumped up and hauled ass out of there.

"I don't think I want to be associated in any way with what's going on here. If you allow that punk to feel up and probably fuck your 13-year-old daughter, I want nothing to do with any of you."

"After what we did?" Carol protested.

"You dumb bitch! That was years ago, and we were adults!" I replied.

With that, I turned and walked out.

Carrie followed me to my car crying. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she pleaded with me. "Uncle, please don't be mad at me too. I don't do that. I promise. Besides, I wanted to tell you about my boyfriend. Mom has signed the permission paper, and I'm getting married in three months. Please, please come to my wedding."

"Carrie honey, give me a chance to cool off. Then send me an invite to your wedding. You know I'll be here for you." I hugged Carrie, kissed her cheek, and left.

Three months later, I attended Carrie's wedding in LA. She was such a beautiful young bride. But then, aren't they all, especially brides so young. Being cordial, I spoke to both Carol and Deb, but avoided them as much as possible.

I didn't see or hear from any of them for the next six years. At that time, I found myself in Arizona on business. I took a chance and called Bill. He was available, so I met with him for lunch. He filled me in on what was happening with him and his ex-family. He was happily remarried to a lovely girl. The last he knew, Carol and Deb had become whores in LA. I had expected as much. Carrie had moved back to the Phoenix area with her husband, Ted. They lived nearby.

Having several important meetings that afternoon, I had to take my leave of Bill soon after lunch. I gave him my card and asked him to call me so we could have a relaxed dinner before I left town.

He then gave me Carrie's phone number and said. "I'm sure she will be happy to hear from you."

Later that evening, I called Carrie. She seemed excited to hear from me. Bill had told her I might call. Since I hadn't had dinner yet, I asked if she and Ted would like to go out for dinner. She quickly agreed and gave me directions to her home.

Carrie and Ted lived near the motel where I was staying. So, I was at their door in about twenty minutes in a rented pickup truck.

Carrie greeted me at her door before I even had a chance to knock. She nearly leaped out her door to hug me tightly and lightly kiss my lips. The last time I had hugged Carrie was at her wedding. At that time, she was tall, slender, and nearly flat-chested. She had probably weighed little more than 100 pounds.

Carrie had changed considerably. She was definitely taking after her mother in that Carol weighed in at about 400 pounds. Carrie was only about 200 pounds, but it seemed much of it had gone to her chest. Carrie had grown one hell of a set of tits, and the dress she was wearing gave a wonderful view of the upper part of those tits.

After the greeting at her door, Carrie led me to her living room where Ted was watching TV. He seemed somewhat disinterested in my presence and only grudgingly acknowledged me.

"Well, are you guys ready to go to dinner?" I cheerfully asked.

"I am!" Carrie said excitedly.

"I don't think I'm going tonight. You two go ahead and have a nice time. Where are you going for dinner?" Ted replied rather curtly.

"I thought we'd go to the club just down the road to have dinner, and a drink. Maybe I'll get a chance to dance with the bride this time. If you remember, I didn't get that opportunity at your wedding. Please come along."

"No! You two go on. I'll be fine right here." Ted seemed adamant.

I handed him my card and said. "Okay! If you're sure, we'll be going now. You have my cell number if you change your mind. Let's go, Carrie."

Carrie nearly bounded out the door and to the truck I had rented. Her light weight summer dress fluttered in the breeze as she preceded me down her walk. The loose fitting skirt of her dress flew up several times and gave me glimpses of her legs. Even with the added weight, Carrie still had the nice legs of the track runner she had been in high school.

By the time I reached the truck, Carrie was already seated in the passenger seat. On the way to the club, she began telling me some of the events of the past six years. Carol and Deb had indeed become whores in the LA area, and she was happily away from their crap.

When I asked if she and Ted had any kids, Carrie clouded up.

She blinked back a tear. "No. We've been trying for years with no luck."

"Have you been to a doctor?" I asked.

"Yes. He said Ted has a low sperm count. They're okay, just not too many of the little swimmers. I guess we may never have kids. We don't even have sex as often as I'd like any more." The single tear she tried to blink back escaped and ran down her cheek.

As we pulled into the club's parking lot, I leaned over and lightly kissed Carrie's cheek. "It'll be alright, Honey." I told her. "You just keep trying. You'll see."

With a weak smile, Carrie asked. "Do we have to go in here?"

"No. Where would you like to go?"

"I don't know. Maybe we could just get a burger and ride around a while. Do you remember how us kids used to like to ride around with you?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me. Is the Jack-in-the-Box still three blocks down this road?"

"I thing so." Carrie answered.

It was, and Carrie's mood lightened considerably as we ate our burgers and chatted. When we got back in the truck, Carrie scooted over beside me, and kissed my cheek. She stayed close as we cruised all over Phoenix, chatting along the way. Eventually, we pulled into a park on the western edge of town. I placed my arm over her shoulder and squeezed her to me. "You know Carrie, the last time I saw you, you were still just a skinny kid."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.