Entertaining My Wife's Friends - Cover

Entertaining My Wife's Friends

Copyright© 2015 by Willgreybeard

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my wife asked me to serve tea one afternoon to her and a couple of her female friends, I discovered some rather startling things about her. The twist was that she told me to do it in the nude, and what followed turned out to be rather more exciting than the usual afternoon tea party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I realise from your comments, my friends, that I rather glossed over the rest of the evening when I entertained my wife's friends, a night when I discovered just how naughty she was, but there was a very good reason.

The next evening, I was typing the story on my computer, and was just about to describe the rest of the night's debauchery, when Marge came into my office, and I'm afraid that I chickened out. So I wrote a hurried final sentence, and sent the email to you all as it stood, hoping that you wouldn't notice.

As it was I needn't have worried, because Marge was far too excited to notice what I was doing. "There you are, my darling," she said, "I was looking for you to tell you not to wait up for me. I'll be home rather late."

"Oh, you are going out," I replied, rather obviously.

"I've just had a phone call from Angie," she continued, "and I'm going round there straight away. Martin - you remember him, the delicious young coach from the tennis club - is round at her house, and she has invited me and Pam round for some fun. He's gorgeous, and he has such a beautiful cock, and he can keep going all night. I expect we'll all be well fucked before the night is over."

I was a bit nonplussed by this, but also rather aroused, and I remembered the excitement of finding out about my wife's secret sex life. "You have a good time, my darling, and enjoy Martin's wonderful cock" I said, "as long as you tell me all about it when you get home. I'll be waiting in bed, cock in hand, ready to hear every detail."

After Marge had left, I was at a bit of a loose end, so after having watched a couple of porn videos, I decided that I might as well satisfy your curiosity and tell you what happened next that night.

You will remember that I had collapsed in a chair to recover from my delicious orgasm, watching Pam, Angie and Marge kissing passionately. Well the the three of them certainly gave me a show, and by the time they had finished, and had all cum at least once, I was ready for the next round.

Pam and Angie quickly stripped off the rest of their clothes, and I was treated to the sight of three delectable naked women in an advanced state of sexual arousal. All three had looked after their figures, and although they had all put on a little weight over the years, it was all in the right places, and just added to their allure.

Marge lay back in Pam's arms and turned her head and they began to kiss passionately, sucking each other's lips, their tongues licking and probing in a most arousing way. Angie got down on her knees between their outstretched legs, giving me a wonderful view of her voluptuous arse, and puffy pussy lips. She slipped two fingers into Pam's dripping cunt, whilst licking and sucking on my wife's pussy. They were all moaning in their arousal, and before long Marge cried out as her orgasm swept over her, closely followed by Pam.

By now I was ready to join the action, my cock standing hard and proud, and a delicious warm tingling feeling was spreading from my balls and up my shaft. However, as I started to get up from my chair, eager to plunge deep deep into Angie's cunt, she looked over at me, and said "Not yet, big boy, we promised to show you just how much your naughty wife likes being fucked in both holes at the same time, and turning back to Pam, she went on, "Time to put on our strap-ons, and after we have fucked his wife, we can take turns with Alan's sexy little arse."

It was obvious that they often played this way, as they moved with practised ease in preparation for further debauchery. Angie and Pam changed places, and Marge straddled Angie's thighs and sank down on her wickedly erect phallus with a sigh of deep satisfaction. Pam spread copious quantities of lube on Marge's anus and her strap-on, and standing behind her slowly, but insistently, pushed the tip into her anus, and once she had overcome the initial resistance of her sphincter, deep into her rectum until she was buried to the hilt.

The next few minutes were arousing beyond my wildest imaginings, and I began to stroke my cock with an urgency to match their thrusting, taking myself to the point of orgasm, and then backing off, wanting my next climax to be deep inside one of the cunts on offer. The sight of Angie and Pam fucking my wife was almost balletic, as they moved in harmony to take her to greater heights of ecstasy, sometimes thrusting deep into her at the same time, and at others alternating strokes. Although I couldn't see her face, I could tell that Marge was in sexual heaven from the way her head was thrown back, and from her whimpers and moans of excitement.

When it came, Marge's climax was even more intense than her first, and seemed to go on on on forever, and as she reached the peak of rapture, she actually screamed, and a string of obscenities poured from her mouth. Finally sated, she slumped forward onto Angie's breasts, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath.

Pulling away from her, Pam turned to me, and said, "Your turn now, Alan, I have been looking forward to this ever since I saw your delicious bottom, come over here and lean forward with your arms on the settee, and let me take your virgin arse. That's right, there where Angie can play with your cock while I fuck you."

"That's right," said Angie, "and when Pam has finished, I will take her place, ooh I am going to enjoy this."

I don't know if you have ever had your arse fucked by a voluptuous woman, my friends, but if not I suggest you buy your wife or lover a strap-on and some lube, the feeling of being filled is indescribable. Unbelievably, my cock grew even harder, the veins pulsing in time with my accelerating heart rate, until it felt that it was going to burst. Between them Pam and Angie took me to a peak of arousal that I had never known before. Angie expertly stroked my shaft and fondled my balls, but always keeping me on the edge of my climax by squeezing the base of my shaft just before I could cum. The unrelieved pressure building up on my balls was almost unbearable in intensity, and hot sensations like bolts of electricity were shooting down my legs and up into my body until every muscle was quivering with repressed excitement.

After minutes of exquisite agony, Pam pulled out and told me to turn round and impale myself on Angie's tool. As I sank down in bliss, she knelt and took me into her mouth, and once she had engulfed my entire length put out her tongue to lick my balls, something Marge had never done. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer, and I shouted, "I have to to cum, please let me cum, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god, this is amazing," or something like that.

And then I just exploded, there is no other way to describe it, it was like a volcano going off. I just abandoned myself to an orgasm of extraordinary intensity, a whole body orgasm that just seemed to go on and on, as I ejaculated stream after stream of cum down Pam's throat. When I was finally done I collapsed back onto Angie, barely conscious, and babbling incoherently. Fuck me, it was just amazing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.