Family Hypnosis - Cover

Family Hypnosis

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Aunt/Nephew Incest Story: Chapter 1 - He is learning hypnosis as part of his studies at uni. His aunt Sophie wants to stop smoking so he is volunteered to help. He takes some liberties with her under hypnosis, and that results in a full-blown fuck buddy arrangement. Aunt Jenny needs help too, as does his little sister Nikki, his mother Jane, and Sophie's roommate Cyn. He is a very busy young man.

Caution: This Aunt/Nephew Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Sister   Aunt   Black Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

"Grant, are you sure this will work" asked my aunt Sophie.

She was referring to an attempt at helping her quit smoking. I had been trained in hypnotherapy as part of my psychology course, and I had been asked to hypnotise her as a last resort.

My aunt is a smoking hot woman who hides her sexiness under drab clothes. She is also very staid in her outlook on life. I have always had the hots for my mom's younger sister, and being alone with her to hypnotise her, had me thinking of all sorts of things that were not really acceptable for a person planning to be a registered psychologist.

I had done a lot of private study on hypnotherapy, and I had discovered some controversial techniques that laid waste to the notion that "you can't get a hypnotised subject to do things that they would not want to do".

I was going to use those techniques on aunt Sophie to see what would happen.


I had her get comfortable in the lounge chair as I sat opposite her.

Sophie is 30 years old, of medium height (about 5ft 7ins tall), with long naturally blonde hair. She has a beautiful face, with a curvy body dominated by a large set of rounded tits. She was doing her best to hide them under a bulky sweater. She was wearing a skirt that came down to her knees. I was pleased that she had bare feet, with shiny red toenails (which matched her finger nails). That was the one thing that was not staid about her.

I slowly induced her hypnotic state, taking her deep with my words. She was a good subject to hypnotise.

I made the suggestions that would stop her smoking - testing her by asking her to pick up a cigarette and light it up. She refused saying "That's so gross ... I hate the smell of them".

"Good ... that's perfect" I told her before taking her deeper using the more controversial technique.

"It's very hot here today ... Would you like to cool off a little? ... Maybe you need to remove your sweater ... It's OK, your boyfriend Brett is the only one here and he's seen you naked before" I suggested.

She wiggled about in the chair, and I could see her thinking about my request. Then she grabbed the sweater by the waist band and slowly lifted it up and over her head, dropping it to the floor. She was now sitting there in a very matronly black bra that completely covered her massive tits.

"Is that better?" I asked her then added "Brett wants you to take the skirt off too ... he's feeling hot too and is going to remove his shirt and shorts now".

I stood up and quickly removed my shirt and shorts, leaving me totally naked. I quickly sat down hiding my engorged cock between my legs.

Sophie shimmied out of her skirt and dropped it on top of her sweater. I saw that her panties were "granny" type ones which hid her lower body. She resumed her seat.

"Brett thinks that you are a very sexy woman ... he just wishes that you would dress sexier because he is very turned on by you" I explained to her.

"I'm not sexy" she replied.

"Brett says that you are ... look at what you have done to him" I commented as I spread my legs allowing my hard fat cock to pop up from between them.

"Look at him Sophie" I commanded her.

"Oh ... I've never seen him in the light" Sophie commented.

That was a revelation. I knew that Sophie and Brett had had sex but I wasn't aware that it was in darkened bedroom.

"Take off your bra for Brett" I asked her.

She hesitated a moment, and I repeated the request before she reached back and unclipped her bra. She slowly let if fall from her tits, revealing their large size and roundness, with their hard dark brown nipples. She rubbed them a little before covering them with her hands.

"Let Brett see them ... drop your hands ... they are beautiful and he wants to see them" I suggested. After a moment or two, she dropped her hands to her side revealing her big rounded tits and their nipples to my view.

My eyes devoured her bare tits for a few moments before I spoke again to her.

"Would you stand for Brett".

She stood up, and I asked her then to remove her panties.

"Look at Brett ... what is he doing?" I asked her. I was stroking my long fat cock - I was hoping that she would tell me what I was doing.

"Mmmm ... he is touching his penis" she eventually replied.

"That may be correct ... but he is actually playing with his cock" I explained "But you should use the words of lovers to describe what you want and what you see".

"He is playing with his cock" Sophie repeated.

"Your panties?" I repeated.

She slowly dragged her panties off her hips, and let them drop to the floor around her ankles. I noted that she had a large curly bush of dark blonde hair on her mound. It looked like it hadn't been trimmed in ages.

"Brett says that you would look even sexier if you trimmed or shaved your bush" I suggested.

"I've tried ... but I'm hopeless at it" was her surprising reply.

"I think that Brett can help you with that" I told her.

I stood up and took her by the hand "Let's go to your bathroom... ".


Fifteen minutes later we moved from her bathroom to her bedroom. I wanted her to see herself naked in front of a full-length mirror.

Sophie was now minus all of her bush. I had taken the opportunity to slip my fingers between her wet pussy lips as I shaved her clean, and I finished off by give her pussy a nice licking. She had seemed initially reluctant but had become engrossed in my licking after a minute or so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.