A Milf's Consolation - Cover

A Milf's Consolation

Copyright© 2015 by Willgreybeard

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I am invited to attend a Symposium for a week in our old home town, and my wife suggests I stay with Maria, the widow of an old family friend. Maria seduces me, and later, gives me some high quality photographs to look at, of her fucking my wife's late father, and her husband with my mother in law. What follows is a week of delicious debauchery with Maria - truly a memorable Symposium, although not quite in the way I had originally expected.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When my wife, Susie, and I first got married we lived with her parents for a couple of years, until we could afford to buy something of our own. They had a very large house in a select suburb of a city in the South West of England, where they used to do a lot of entertaining of business clients as well as friends.

When we had been married for about five years I was relocated by my employer to a city in the North of England. Sadly, just a few months after our move, my father-in-law had a major heart attack, from which he failed to recover, and my mother-in-law was forced to sell the house and move into a small flat in a different part of the city.

About a year later I was invited to attend a week-long symposium back in Susie's home town. As I said to Susie at the time, it was a pity her mother had sold the house, because I would then have been able to stay with her, rather than in a hotel. However, after a few moments she had a bright idea, "Why don't I give Aunty Maria a ring, I'm sure that she would let you stay. She has lived in that big house all on her own since Uncle Noel died, and I'm sure she would be glad of the company. I wish I could come with you, but I just can't spare the time, especially not with the baby coming."

I should explain that Noel and Maria were Susie's parents' next door neighbours, and close friends. Although they were not relations, she had known them all her life, so it was natural to refer to them as uncle and aunty. I had also got to know them quite well, so Susie's suggestion sounded liked a good idea to me - it would certainly be more comfortable than a hotel.

As I remembered her, Maria was a very attractive woman, and had kept much o f her youthful figure, despite being nearly sixty years old. She took great care over her appearance, which was not really surprising as she had been a professional singer, and was also a fine actress.

I arrived at teatime on Sunday after a fairly uneventful drive. I rang the doorbell, and after a few seconds Maria opened the door and let me in to the hall, where she greeted me with a hug and a chaste kiss on the cheek. I was ushered into the sitting room, and invited to make myself comfortable, whilst she went back into the kitchen, reappearing a moment or two later with a cup of tea and a piece of fruitcake - always the best way to relieve the stress of a long trip.

"I thought we would go out into the village for a meal tonight, there is a nice new bistro which I have wanted to try, but there has been no-one to share it before."

"I need to phone Susie," I replied, "just to let her know I have arrived safely, and then freshen up a little, so shall we say seven thirty? That will give you time to get your glad rags on, and to touch up your make-up. I want to be the envy of the restaurant tonight."

When we got back to the house later that evening, after a very nice meal and a bottle of wine, Maria offered me a glass of whisky and a mug of hot chocolate, whilst we sat to watch the late night arts programme on television. It had been a very pleasant evening in the company of an attractive woman, and I didn't want it to end. However, I was feeling rather drowsy by then, so I announced that it was time for me to go to bed, and standing up I bent down to kiss her goodnight, this time on her lips, which were soft and yielding.

I fell asleep quickly, and didn't wake until about six in the morning, when I needed to go to the loo. I got out of bed, and walked across the hall to the bathroom, not bothering with a dressing gown, even though I was not wearing pyjamas, as it was quite mild, and I was only going to be few minutes. On my way back I noticed that the door to Maria's bedroom was half open, and I could hear moaning sounds coming from inside. Creeping up to the door, I was met by the sight of Maria reflected in a large mirror at the foot of her bed. She was stark naked, straddling a chair, and riding a large lifelike dildo, whilst vigorously playing with her nipples and clitoris.

I was about to turn and go back to my room to masturbate, turned on by what I had seen, when she looked up, and seeing me, beckoned me into the room, lasciviously licking her lips as she did so. By now I had the beginnings of an erection, and as I walked into the room, she rather pointedly looked at my groin and smiled.

"Come and sit down on that other chair, William," she said, "you can sit there and watch me enjoy my climax. Stroke your nice young cock for me, but don't come yet, I want you to ejaculate all over my breasts. I do so like the feel of hot spunk on my breasts."

"Yyy yes, Maria," I stuttered, utterly transfixed by the sight of her naked body, and her pussy impaled on the dildo, which was slick and shiny with her juices. I was fascinated by her inner pussy lips which were large and pendulous, and which clung to the dildo as she rose up and down. Her clitoris was also quite large and fully engorged, the tip poking out of its hood like a little penis.

"I do hope William," she said, " that we are going to get to know each other much better this week. I haven't had a man since my husband died, and I rather miss having a real cock inside me."

She began to ride the dildo faster and faster, squeezing and stroking her clitoris as she went, moaning as her excitement mounted, her mouth open and her head thrown back in ecstasy. Soon she started to quiver and then shake as her orgasm rose up within her, until with a scream of pleasure she went rigid, her body fully impaled on the artificial penis.

My penis was by now throbbing in my hands, and I desperately wanted to come, but remembering what she had said, I held off until she opened her eyes and looking at me said softly, "Come over her and jerk off all over my breasts. I want massage your lovely hot spunk into my skin, and then I will smell of you all day. It will keep me aroused and waiting for this evening, when I intend to get much more intimate with your cock."

That did it for me, I stood astride her and after only a couple more strokes of my penis, my balls contracted and I pumped jet after jet of hot white come all over her breasts and face. It felt wonderful. I was in rapture, as exquisitely sweet sensations swept through my body, my legs shaking with the force of my orgasm.

"My, that was good, wasn't it," Maria purred, licking my come off her lips." I haven't seen that much spunk in a long time, it was very exciting, and I will think about it all day. Then I will be really hot for you when you get back from the university. I am going to plan a very naughty evening for us, and by the end you will be totally drained. I need to feel alive again, and there is nothing better than a good fuck with a beautiful young cock."

With that she bent forward and took my cock into her mouth, gently sucking it, and running her tongue around the head, while she cupped my balls in her hand, gently squeezing them, before running her finger nails down the insides of my thighs. She laughed in her musical way, then pulled away from me. "That's enough for now. You just think of me all day, and be ready for a very naughty session after dinner tonight. I will be wearing crotchless knickers all day – I love to feel the air around my pussy lips, and if you are very good boy, I will let you have a feel when you get in. I am sure you have never seen or felt pussy lips like mine, and I know that you are going to enjoy kissing and licking them."

She paused for breath, before continuing,"Oh, I am looking forward to tonight already. I am getting very wet, but I won't touch myself during the day, so that I will be really horny when you get back. But off you go now. Breakfast will be in half an hour, so don't be late."

The day seemed to drag by, and I found it very hard to concentrate during some of the less interesting presentations. It was easier during the breaks when I met up with professional colleagues and friends working in the same field as me. However, my cock seemed to have developed a mind of its own, and kept on threatening to embarrass me, particularly when I was talking to attractive female coworkers.

Eventually six o'clock came, and I was able to get away, make up all sorts of excuses as to why I couldn't go out for a drink and a meal that evening. I promised myself that I would have to take at least one night off from Maria, otherwise people would start to become suspicious.

I let myself in with the key Maria had lent me, to find her standing at the foot of the stairs. She was wearing a housecoat with just enough buttons undone at the top for me to see that she only had her underwear on underneath. As I reached her, she put her hands behind my head and pulled me to her for a kiss – a very erotic and drawn out kiss!

She was a fantastic kisser. At times her long tongue would snake out to touch my mouth and trace around my lips, at other times only the tips of out tongues were touching as they flicked and danced with each other. When our mouths came together it was heavenly, our tongues deep in each others' mouths. We breathed in and out in synchrony, our breaths mingling, as we sought to share the very essence of each other.

I slid one hand down to caress her bottom, the other behind her back pulling her close into me, whilst she slid one hand down between our bodies to stroke my cock, which was by now very hard and standing to attention. Pulling away from me after what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes, Maria laughed and said, "My my, somebody's pleased to see me," which may be the oldest cliché in the book, but sounded sexy, even sultry, the way she said it.

She then went into the kitchen, calling out as she went, "Go and sit down in the sitting room, and I will bring you a cup of tea and a toasted teacake. You'll need all the energy you can get for what I have planned for you tonight. By the way, you'll find some interesting photographs on the side table."

I sat down in an easy chair, and leaned across to pick up a pile of about twenty-five high quality 12 by 15 inch black and white photographic prints, all properly mounted on stiff card. As I started to study the pictures, Maria came into the room with a mug of tea and a toasted teacake for each of us, and sat down in her usual chair opposite to me. She had taken off her housecoat, and was clad only in her lingerie, which was a bit distracting.

As she had promised, she was wearing crotchless French knickers, and when she opened her legs as she sat down, I had a clear view of her large inner pussy lips hanging down between her legs. When she was comfortable, she crossed her legs, temporarily hiding the glories of her pussy, but the site of the pale flesh of her upper thighs, between her stocking tops and the legs of her knickers, was enough to keep me in a state of excitement.

"I hope you enjoy the pictures," she said, "your father-in-law, Kenneth, certainly the making of them, and it goes without saying that I did. I had so many wonderful orgasms."

I wondered if I had heard her correctly. Did she really say that she and Susie's father use to have sex? My question was answered as soon as I started to look through the pictures, which to begin with were of Maria and my father-in-law making love. They had clearly read the Kama Sutra, because they experimented with a wide variety of sexual positions.

The sharpness of the pictures was breathtaking; the lighting was perfect, and every detail of my father-in-law's cock and balls and Maria's pussy were displayed in crystal clear detail – no soft focus or blurred images here, so unlike the rather tame pornography of the day. The pictures were so erotic and arousing, it was all I could do to resist the temptation to take my cock out and masturbate.

When I got to about the twelfth picture the subject matter changed slightly, and there were three very beautiful pictures of Maria in post orgasmic bliss, her legs apart, and come trickling out of her pussy, so much more graphic in these high contrast black and white images than in today's colour pictures, the mixture of semen and vaginal juices glistening white against the darker grey of her skin.

It was when I turned to the next picture, instead of my father-in-law, the picture was of Maria's husband Noel, about to insert his cock into my mother-in-law's very wet and wide open cunt, the head of his penis just nestling between the folds of her swollen inner labia.

Maria saw my look of surprise, and giggled. "We had such fun together we four, fucking in all sorts if combinations."

I noticed that neither man wore a condom in any of the pictures, and when I queried this, Maria replied that she used a diaphragm, and always douched afterwards, but that now there was no risk at all since having a hysterectomy ten years earlier, so that I could fuck her bareback to my heart's content.

When I had finished going through the pictures, Maria stood up, giving me a brief and very delicious flash of her pussy, which was now glistening with her juices. "Time for supper, "she said, "so take your seat at the table, like a good boy, and I will serve you. Oh, you are allowed to touch me now, in fact if you don't I shall be most disappointed. I think you will find that the flavour of my pussy juices is a perfect complement to the first course of mulligatawny soup."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.