The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The storm lasted another 2 days and after waiting a day for the seas to subside, we made the trek to the main island. When we reached the RCMP building, I sensed that Jennifer was a bit apprehensive. “Jennifer, whatever happens, I’ll be here for you. Let’s go and see what Ron has for us.”

Ron was waiting for us and took us into the same room as we’d met with him the last time. He told us that in the bunch of papers that I’d salvaged, he found the name of a lawyer that apparently had done work for Jennifer’s dad. He contacted the lawyer and managed to get some information. My ‘spidy sense’ perked up as I noted the lack of contact with a family member.

“Jennifer, what I have to tell you is a bit shocking,” Ron said. Jennifer’s eyes were wide in surprise but she told Ron to continue.

“I spoke to a Mr. Dufor, a lawyer back where you lived, and told him what had happened – that your parents had died but that you had survived and were here with us and in good shape. I asked him about relatives and he said he couldn’t immediately answer that question, but he would call me back with what information he could get.

“It was late the next day before I got the return call. It seems that when your parents fell in love there was a big ruckus.” Ron looked directly at Jennifer as he continued. “You knew your parents were of different racial and cultural backgrounds didn’t you?” Jennifer nodded. “Well your mother’s family had arranged a marriage for her and were furious that she wasn’t going to go ahead with that marriage. On your father’s side, his family belong to a very strict religious sect and when your parents married, the church sent them a letter telling them that as far as the church was concerned, they were dead. Apparently they also sent letters to every member of the church forbidding any member to contact your parents.” I could see Jennifer was very upset and pulled her over to hug her. I could feel her trembling.

Ron paused in thought for a moment then continued, looking straight at Jennifer. “Jennifer, I’m sorry to tell you this but your parents apparently had intimate relations prior to the marriage. When I looked in the box of papers and found birth certificates for all three of you as well as your parents’ marriage certificate. It seems you were born just over seven months after the wedding. That, together with the different backgrounds of your parents apparently caused the ruckus with the church.”

Jennifer was in shock and couldn’t speak. Finally she managed to compose herself. “Mom always told me I was born when they’d been married just over a year and a half.”

Ron continued. “Mr. Dufor said your father repeated part of a conversation that he’d had with the minister. The minister told him that, and I quote, he was to leave the church and to take that bastard child with him. The long and the short of this is that it seems no one is willing to acknowledge you and take you in.” Ron paused for a moment to let those last words sink in.

“What do I do now?” Jennifer wailed.

I hugged her tighter. “Jennifer, I told you earlier that I’d be here for you no matter what.” Jennifer stopped crying and looked at me with a look of adoration.

Ron started talking again, still looking at Jennifer. “I had the same thoughts as you earlier. I spoke to Edith, the lady from Social Services and she’d like to speak to both of you again. Just a minute while I get her on the phone.”

Ron used the speakerphone to contact Edith and once she was ready, Ron continued. “Edith, as we discussed, I gave all of the details to both Wally and Jennifer As I expected, Jennifer’s reaction was much the same as mine – what do I do now. I might be speaking out of turn but from what I’ve witnessed and heard here this morning, I believe you could do worse than to continue to allow Wally to - I guess foster is the best word – foster Jennifer.”

There was no response from Edith causing Ron to ask if she was still there.

“Yes Ron, I’m still here. I was just running through the options in my head and I have to agree, your suggestion is probably the best. Jennifer, how old are you?”

“I’ll be fifteen in 2 weeks,” Jennifer told her.

There was another lengthy pause then Edith started talking again.

“Okay, here’s what I’m proposing. Once I’ve laid out my plan, I need each of you to individually tell me you’re okay with my plan. Jennifer, I’m going to put you in Wally’s custody until you are sixteen. Once you’re sixteen, I’ll put together the documents which will legally grant you adult status. Ron, on my behalf, I’m going to ask you to make a home visit so that I can confirm the housing situation is acceptable. This isn’t something that needs to be done today but let’s say within the next three weeks. Now, is everyone comfortable with this? Jennifer, let’s start with you. Will you be comfortable with these arrangements?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.