The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2015 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man driven to succeed finally discovers what he'd lost and retires to a remote island in the North Pacific where he lives by himself. A winter storm hits and after the storm, the man discovers an unexpected item on the beach.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

We spent the balance of the day waiting out the storm. At one point the generator quit and I had to get a gas lantern going for light. Once there was a lull in the wind, I went out and got the generator refueled and restarted then returned to the cabin.

We talked about her – she’d be 15 in a month and her last name was Harrison - her family and what they’d been doing up here – they were on a round the world trip – and what she wanted to do for a career – be a biologist. I told her briefly what had happened to me and why I was here. Between meals we played some board games and spoiled Maggie. Finally it was time for bed.

Since my cabin is just one room, I try to keep things neat but in deference to the occasional visitor, I’d arranged a curtain that could be pulled across to screen off the sleeping area. “I’m going to make a bed up for myself here in front of the stove and you can sleep in my bed.” Jennifer started to protest. “It’s okay, I’ve done it before and you can have a bit of privacy.”

I let Maggie out for her evening pee and watched as she came racing back to the cabin. I was prepared with a big towel to dry her off since, like most dogs, she would simply shake the water off leaving a big mess. Even after I dried her, Maggie had to shake herself causing Jennifer to giggle.

“See why I had the towel ready? Imagine what a mess she’d have made if I hadn’t dried her first.” Jennifer laughed some more.

I found the stuff for my bed and got it organized then drew the curtain for Jennifer. “How much help do you need?” I asked her.

“I’m going to sleep in my panties and bra tonight but tomorrow I want to change so...” Jennifer blushed as she said the latter.

Trying to make sure I didn’t smile, I told her I would look after whatever she needed in the morning.


Morning came with little change in the wind; I’d have to try to see if I could get a weather forecast from someone on the main island. I’d been awake for an hour or so when Jennifer woke up and came out with a quilt wrapped around her. I asked her if she’d slept well.

“The wind kept me awake for a while then I finally fell asleep. Your bed is sure comfy. Why didn’t you make me sleep out on the floor? I’ve done that before when my girlfriends and I have a sleepover.”

“You’re my guest and as such, get the bed. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve slept on the floor,” I told her.

Jennifer came over and laid her head on my chest and hugged me. “You’re such a nice guy,” she said then looking up at me asked “I don’t understand why your wife left.”

I had to take a deep breath in before I replied. “I wish I could say I was always like this but for a while I was so concentrated on growing my business that no one wanted anything to do with me – including my wife. I came to my senses, too late for my marriage unfortunately, and I’ve tried to be the best person I know how. That includes letting a pretty girl have the bed while I sleep on the floor.” I looked down at Jennifer with a smile. “Do you want to get dressed before breakfast or eat first?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.