A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 26: Open Mouth, Insert Foot

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Open Mouth, Insert Foot - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

October-November 1978

On Saturday, Jennifer joined me for lunch at work. Melanie had called her on Friday night.

“So, she asked. She told me she agreed to the ground rules you set. She told me she had written Pete as well, and that he wrote back.”

“Then it’s up to you, Jen.”

“Do you want to do this?”

“I agreed to it. It’s really a question of you and what you need. Is inviting Melanie to share us something you can deal with? Will it hurt our relationship as you see it? Do you think she can handle it?”

Jennifer was quiet for a moment.

“I don’t think it will hurt our relationship as we’ve defined it now. But it might be different when you come back from Sweden.”

“I raised that for a reason. If we let her in, she’s going to expect to be in until she finds a guy of her own that meets her needs. I really hope that’s Pete, but she has to actually try if that’s going to happen. Let me ask you this — if you decide to accept my promise ring, does that exclude Melanie? I know it excludes Joyce and the rest. But what about Melanie?”

“It would have to exclude her, I think. Otherwise she might expect it even after we married. But remember, I said I had the option to bring in a third then if I wanted.”

“Yes, and we’re planning that far ahead, are we?” I smirked.

“You know what I mean!” she giggled.

“I agree. I know what you said about a decision on the promise ring, but it’s my opinion that if you think you’ll take it, you should tell Melanie this is a one-time thing, no repeats. Well, sorry, twice. Once for her ‘solo’ time and once for a real threesome.”

“Can I say something honestly?” Jennifer asked.

“Always,” I replied.

“I’m not going to accept a promise ring from you. Not because we don’t have a future, but because we do. If we don’t go to college together, I don’t want to risk losing you because you feel tied down. Don’t argue with me on this; Birgit was exactly right. When you are ready, and if you want to, you may offer me an engagement ring. That’s the real token of commitment, Steve. Not a promise, but a reality.”

“Jennifer, I told you I would do it and keep the promise.”

“Yes, you did. And I believe you think you would. And I believe you would try. But if the situation with Becky taught me anything, it is that I never, ever want to lose you again. So, let’s keep things like this. You have complete freedom while you are in Sweden; heck, fuck every teenage girl in the country if you can. When you come back, we continue as now, and you can still see Joyce if you want.

“When you go to college, if we aren’t going close to each other, you have your freedom there until the day you ask me to marry you. I will say yes, whenever it is, but you had better be absolutely sure beyond any doubt that you can stay with me, and only me. After that, there is no leeway. No saying you’re sorry. No excuses. Do you understand?”

“Loud and clear. Jennifer Lynn Adams has a nice ring to it.”

“It does. I’ve tried it out myself,” she smirked. “But not yet.”

“So that means you told Melanie ‘yes’, doesn’t it?”

“We’ll pick you up after work. Your curfew is 11:30pm, right?”

“Yes. Is this Melanie’s ‘solo’ time?”

“If you agree, yes.”

“I’m fine with that. Can we switch topics?”

“Sure.”

“How did you know?”

Jennifer burst out laughing, “Let me guess, you sampled Miss Will’s charms and found them entirely unsatisfying.”

“I repeat, how did you know?”

“Tell me first, I have to hear this.”

“Well, a party populated by football players and cheerleaders is not my kind of a thing. Fortunately, Bethany was there, and I hung out with her. After we ate, we played what had to be the world’s most boring game of ‘Truth or Dare’. For people who are supposed to be screwing like bunny rabbits, they didn’t do anything other than French kissing. Even the questions were fairly tame, though I did have to admit to having sex with twelve different girls.”

“Fourteen,” Jennifer interrupted, “fifteen if you count Kathy.”

“Whatever. Anyway, Bethany had to say she wasn’t a virgin, but was actually happy about that and I got credit for it. Kathy had to admit to her crush and that her first choice for turn-about was me. We had cake and then about half the crowd left. We were chatting in the basement and one thing led to another and Katy Splowinski suggested that Kathy have her make-out session with me.

“So we went into a room by ourselves and were kissing, and I got my hand on her breast and then she asked if I wanted to do it. We got naked, and I put on my rubber. She was on the couch and told me to do it, so I got on top of her and put it in. Then she just laid there like a rag doll. I asked her why she didn’t move and she basically told me to get it over with. I got off her and made her get dressed. I tried to talk to her and basically she said that she does it because she’s expected to and just hopes the guys get it over fast. She said she never had an orgasm from a guy.”

Jennifer giggled, “So lousy in bed, exactly as I said.”

“Yeah, and Bethany knocked my socks off, too. So spill it, how did you know?”

“The guy I was with when you and I were apart had dated her for a few months. He told me how she was.”

“Jennifer, not to be indelicate, but when you say you were with a guy, that implies more than just a simple date.”

She was silent.

“Jennifer? Talk to me, please.”

“It was unsatisfying and unfulfilling.”

My breathing stopped and an icy chill pierced my heart.

“You had sex?”

She stuck her tongue out at me and started laughing.

“It was a date! He didn’t even get a goodnight kiss. But we do need to talk about your reaction.”

“I’m going to go and throw myself in the dumpster over there. Garbage pickup is today. Hopefully the incinerator will be quick.” I groaned, still shivering.

“Why would you react like that?”

“The same reason you were hurt by Becky. Because I love you.”

“Why is it OK for you to have as many women as you want, even when we’re together, but you freak out because I might have fucked a guy when we were broken up?”

I had to get back to work. I knew that we didn’t have enough time for this conversation.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I owe you a long conversation on this, and I have to get back to work. Can we talk after work?”

“What about Melanie?”

“Screw her. We need to talk.”

“I don’t think you can do both,” she giggled.

“Sorry. Postpone actually screwing Melanie until tomorrow. Meet me back here after work, OK? Please?”

“I will. Melanie is going to be pissed.”

“She’ll get over it.”

“See you at quitting time!”

“I love you, Jen.”

“I love you, Steve.”

I was glad that Jennifer was telling Melanie that we were postponing things. Melanie was going to be pissed. But talking to Jennifer was far more important. I had really screwed up.

I took care of all my tasks and was waiting for Jennifer when her mom dropped her off. I asked Mrs. Block if she’d pick us up around 11:00pm at Graeter’s, and she agreed. I used the pay phone to call Dad and let him know I was going out with Jennifer. I also let him know I was going to the Spencers’ tomorrow.

I took Jennifer’s hand, and we walked to the apartment in silence. When we got inside, I pulled her to me, and then pulled her t-shirt over her head and dropped it. I unhooked her bra, removed it, and dropped it on the floor as well. I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down, along with her panties. She stepped out of them. I quickly shed my clothes and led her to the bed.

We climbed under the covers, and I got on top of her, pulling the covers all the way over us. I rubbed my dick on her slit to lubricate it and then slid into her gently. We began moving in our usual way, bodies sliding against each other as the heat under the blanket increased. Our breathing sped up as I thrust into her and her hips thrust to meet me. We were fully in tune as our pace increased. We exchanged gentle kisses, alternated with more urgent French kisses.

Jennifer’s feet were slowly moving up my legs as our pace increased. Jennifer’s pussy spasmed around my dick as she had a small orgasm. Then, about two minutes later, she had another one. Her legs were now around my thighs and our motions brought her to another small orgasm.

She moved her legs to wrap around my waist, and we began thrusting at a frenetic pace. She squeezed me tight with arms and legs and slammed her hips harder than she had ever done, and I pounded back just as hard. I thrust deeply and locked my pelvis to apply maximum pressure on her clit as she humped me with wild abandon. Our sweat-soaked bodies slid against each other. She began squeezing her vaginal muscles, dragged me over the edge, and I blasted my cum deep into her body. With a final slam of her hips, she groaned loudly as a massive orgasm overtook her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.