Daughter Wives - Cover

Daughter Wives

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I like them young. These pubescent girls will make fine daughters and wives. Let's make a family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Our family was growing. Now I had my daughter wives. Anthea and Erica were everything I had hoped for when I adopted them. And they had given birth to my babies. Anthea had a girl child and Erica produced a boy. Of course, we had to include Gretchen. She was our cook and maid and love partner. But she was going to become my wife.

It had been easy to marry my two daughters in a ceremony here in our back yard. They had been my little princesses. We were married by an acquaintance. I had saved his ass from prison and he owed me. Fancy paper work was all I needed, and they were my sweet wives. And my daughters, to use any way I wished.

But now I had in mind a new plan. I wanted more. I was that kind of man. And they all loved me for being the man I was. Gretchen would be my new wife and we would adopt more young people. We would be the perfect family, taking in the lost waifs who no one wanted. But I wanted them. I wanted to use them.

Gretchen and I were married in a simple civil ceremony. That was all she needed. She was already mine in every other way. I took her home to celebrate. She was a pretty girl in her twenties. And she had blond hair, just as my daughters did. Now she needed her wedding night of bliss.

The first thing we did upon arriving home was to discard our clothing. No one wore anything in this house now. Anthea and Erica were in the den nursing the babies. I went over to suckle a little myself. I leaned down and began sucking milk from Erica's tit. She moaned as both I and the child were making her happy.

Now it was Anthea's turn. Her baby girl was greedily taking mommy's milk. I took some too, sucking hard and making her beg me for more attention. But it wasn't her turn. I needed to use my newest wife. I kissed her then slapped her just to remind her I was the Master. She thanked her Daddy.

"You girls play with yourselves tonight. Daddy's going to use Gretchen. She needs it for being my new wife."

"Yes Daddy," said obedient little Erica. Anthea stuck out her tongue.

Both girls continued suckling our children, while each had a hand on their pussy. They would make themselves cum while the babies sucking would make them cum again. It was fun to watch, but I was busy now.

In my master bedroom I sat on the edge of the bed. I gestured for Gretchen to come to me. She did, with alacrity, and laid herself across my lap. I was growing hard for her. Her round ass presented itself and I slowly began to slap it. She moaned and wriggled her butt. She wanted more.

I spanked her harder. She groaned and begged for more. My hand was becoming tired. I stopped for a moment and ran three fingers into her cunt and my thumb into her ass hole. Now she was really happy, begging for more and more. I was reaming her pussy and ass with my hand until she shuddered and I felt her cream dripping on my prick.

Now began the hard spanking I knew she needed. I grabbed the leather strop that was lying beside me on the bed. I whipped her ass and it was glowing scarlet now. I could see the marks standing out. She was crying out with pain and lust and my prick wanted to be used.

I lifted her up and laid her on the edge of the bed. I crouched behind her with my cock in one hand while I spread cunt juice on her winking bung hole. She needed to be fucked there. She loved that and so did I. I popped the mushroom head of my dick into her anus and pressed it hard to get it all in. All the while she was crying out that she loved me and loved fucking.

Hell, I knew that. I pulled back and rammed as hard as I could up into that ass. She squealed and I grunted as I pumped my length in and out. I was fucking her ass as fast as I could now. My right hand was holding her long blond hair, pulling her head back, and my left hand was around her neck. She was choking and I was getting ready to cum in her ass. I wanted her to remember this night. Her wedding night. She was totally mine now. Just as my girls were.

"You fucking cunt ... oh shit, yeah, take my cum, you slut. God, so fucking good, so fucking good. Unh, unh, unh, oh fuck. Cummminnnggggg!"

"Master, Master, fuck me. Please. Give me cum. Fuck me, fuck me. Jesus, still cumming for you Master."

I was sending all my sperm up into that ass. I was filling it. I kept humping over and over until I was spent. Then I jerked it out and watched the cum dripping out. I put the palm of my hand down there and collected all I could. Then I put my hand in front of her face.

"Lick it now. Lick my cum, you cunt. You know you want my cum. Eat it little slut wife."

She did. Eagerly. Gretchen loved my cum. All my cum sluts loved Master's cum. I went to take a shower. She followed like a little puppy. I allowed her to join me. She washed me clean and then I gave her the pleasure of me touching her. I finger fucked her and she enjoyed that.

I forced her to kneel opposite the shower. My prick was flaccid now. I was going to give her a treat. She loved me to piss on her face and tits and cunt. She knew it was coming and her smile was a joy to see. My cock was pointed at her face and it gushed out. My golden stream struck her open mouth and she swallowed it. My spray was hitting her nipples and her pussy. I loved to see her writhe with orgasms while I pissed on her cunt.

We finished the shower and dried ourselves off. I put some soothing lotion on her ass. Then we went in to the living area. I told Gretchen to call out for some takeaway pizza. It was her wedding day, after all. She didn't need to cook. I was being kind to her. The girls were happy too. I didn't often allow deliveries to the house.

Tonight I had decided to have a simple pleasure I had been missing. I used to watch my sisters when I was young. I watched them doing things to themselves. I watched them doing things to each other. I even got to watch my father fucking them, over and over. I was so lucky growing up. But that's another story.

Now I wanted to get some of that honest enjoyment back. We would see who delivered the pizzas. I would let Anthea answer the door as she was now. If the person making the delivery pleased me then we would have a little fun. Less than thirty minutes later I heard the doorbell ring.

Anthea went to the door proudly with her heavy breasts and her pussy freshly shaved into a I-shape for me. She opened the door widely so that I could see who was there. It was a young fellow holding three cartons. I asked him to come in and his blushes were humorous.

"Is this where you ordered the pizzas, sir?"

"Yes. Now, tell me this. How old are you boy?"

"I'm sixteen sir. That'll be forty-five dollars sir."

"I'll give you a hundred if you don't mind getting back to work a little late."

"I don't know sir. My boss ain't too cool. I don't know."

"Anthea. Convince our young friend he should stay."

She reached out and rubbed the hard-on he had displayed in his tight jeans. He almost dropped the pizzas. Erica was there, and she took them into the kitchen. Anthea led him over to the large sofa while I took a seat in my chair. I was already slowly stroking my growing cock.

Erica and Gretchen were on the floor beside me. I caressed Erica's hair and she smiled up at me. Her eyes were adoring. Gretchen was sucking on Erica's breasts as she diddled her own wet pussy. Over on the sofa Anthea was taking the boy's cock out of his pants. His mouth was agape as he wondered at his good luck. And then her mouth was sucking his prick.

I was afraid he would be too quick. But we were lucky in this lad. He was taking his time cumming. I could hear the gobbling sounds my daughter was making as she pleased him. She was squatting on her thighs and one hand was thrusting fingers into her cunt. I was not close yet. I had ejaculated once earlier. But I could cum again.

Now I wanted to try something else. It just came to me. I let temptation be my guide. It would be new for me, but I liked new experiences.

"Anthea. I think you've sucked enough cock. Let that boy fuck some pussy. Get on the floor and let him shove his hard thing into your sleazy little cunt. From behind. I like watching fucking from behind. You know that baby girl."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.