The Old Black Man Around the Corner
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by JonathanT

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young white virgin teen is seduced by a black man.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   High Fantasy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Sandy had just turned 18 but to look at her one would think she was younger. She was a very pretty girl with a nice figure and wore her hair in two blonde pigtails. She had slight freckles on her cheeks with big blue eyes that captivated the attention of everyone that saw her. Small in stature at 5'-0" and weighing about 95 lbs added to her very young appearance.

She lived with her mother and sister in an older neighborhood that was mostly middle and low income residents. Her mother, divorced, worked two jobs just to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads.

Sandy had a learning disability and was still in high school. She was not dumb but very naive and gullible. She was often teased by her girl classmates about her being somewhat "slow" to comprehend things. Also, she was teased about still being a virgin. She felt alone at times and craved attention but sadly, she never had a boyfriend or a real close friend.

Sandy lived only about six blocks from her school and mostly walked to and from class. Very seldom did she have anyone with her but she felt reasonably safe.

It was on a spring like day when she was returning from school in her petite skirt, sweater and white stockings when she walked by an old house just around the corner from where she lived. She could not help but notice an old black man sitting on his porch peeling sugar cane.

"Good Afternoon," Sandy said to him. The old black man countered with "yes girl, the same to you."With that, Sandy walked up to the porch and introduced herself. The old man smiled and asked her if she would like some sugar cane.

Sandy said yes and walked up the steps. The old man cut off some pieces and handed them to her. "Good, really good," Sandy said after tasting them. He then asked her to have a seat on one of the chairs.

"Have you lived her for very long?" Sandy inquired. "Yeah, about 30 years. My wife died several years ago so I live alone now. I'm retired and mostly go fishing and walk in the parks," he answered.

Sandy was struck about just how black the man was and how he appeared to be in such lean and muscular condition for being an older man. The black man was wearing a pair of long shorts and a T-shirt. But, what she could not understand at first was the large bulge in his groin area.

Little did she know that this old black man was aroused by her presence and that black snake in his pants welcomed the sight and company of a young pretty white girl. Yes, she was naïve, but did know anatomy and finally realized that the man was sexually attracted to her.

"I need to get home. I have chores to do and fix dinner for my mom. It was nice to have met you," Sandy said as she left the porch.

For the next two days, Sandy skipped walking by the old black man's house. She was concerned by what she had noticed but then again was somewhat curious. He seemed like a nice old gent and never said or did anything wrong. But, fantasy can sometimes overwhelm a young girl's mind and the more she thought about it ... the more she wanted to tease herself into seeing the old man again. She also had a dream last night about African natives abducting her and carrying her to their village. It was weird and yet arousing.

It was Friday and Sandy walked back to home again. This time she went by the old black man's house. Sure enough, he was on the porch. "Hello girl, have not seen you in a few days." He was sitting in the swing and playing a banjo. Sandy walked up to the porch and said hi. Strangely, she sat beside him on the swing.

"That is nice music you are playing," Sandy offered. "Thank you girl, this is my hobby, playing banjo music," the old man countered. "Would you like to hold the banjo and strum a few notes"

OK, but I don't know much about musical instruments," Sandy answered. The old black man handed the banjo to her and placed his left arm around her shoulder to show her how to hold it. Slight chills ran through Sandy being this close to him. He was so black, his arm was a total contrast to her lily white skin.

His hand rested on her shoulder as Sandy strummed the banjo. It was fun but again she noticed a large bulge in his pants. She tried not to think of it but it was so evident. She handed the banjo back to him after a couple of minutes. The old black man left his arm abound her shoulder and while trying to hum some tunes, he placed his right hand on her knee and his fingers beat to the rhythm.

A strange feeling crept through her as she glanced down and saw his black hand on her knee just above her white stockings. His fingers had stopped moving but were still on her knee. Then she felt his left arm pull her a little closer to him.

"I think I had better go," Sandy said. "Why don't you stay a little longer girl," the black man countered. "No, I need to go home and do some chores. As Sandy got up from the swing, she lost her balance and fell back ... this time sitting on his lap.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, really I am," Sandy said as she pushed herself up again. "That's okay miss, don't worry about it," the black man smiled and replied. Sandy left the porch and hurried home. She did know one thing. That her young buttock cheeks felt something big and hard in the old man' pants.

Sandy spent the weekend cleaning up the house and washing clothes. Although busy, she could not help but to think about her falling onto that old man's lap and feeling his erection. She hoped that he didn't think it was on purpose. Still, she had a tingling feeling about it and even more curiosity.

Monday, was a school holiday but her mother had to go to work. Sandy walked around the neighborhood and again stopped by the black man's house. He wasn't on the porch this time. Sandy swallowed hard and went to the front door and knocked. "Who's there?" the old man answered. "It's Sandy, your neighbor," she replied.

The black man opened the door smiling. "Hi there girl, why don't you come inside and have some tea with me," he chuckled. He was dressed in white shorts and a T-shirt. It really set off the blackness of his legs and arms. Sandy wondered if she was doing the right thing being alone with him but he had always been polite so she felt more relaxed. As he led her to the couch, she couldn't help but smell a strange odor, one that she had smelled at school before. Not a bad smell though.

She sat on the couch as the black man went to the kitchen. She noticed how clean he kept the house. The furniture was old but nice. For some reason being there was exciting to Sandy although she didn't know why. He returned with the glasses of tea and sat down beside her on the couch.

Sandy chatted away and the black man listened, and strangely every time he remarked ... he placed his hand lightly on her knee. It was sort of titillating to Sandy but she didn't say anything about it. She wanted to appear more adult like. Again, she noticed the bulge in his shorts becoming larger.

Sir, "do you think that I am attractive?" Sandy blurted out. She couldn't believe that she said that.

"Oh, indeed yes Miss Sandy. You are a very pretty lady with a nice figure," the black man answered. "You probably have guys in school wanting to date you."

"Not really that much. My mother doesn't allow me to go on dates unless there is an adult present," Sandy admitted.

"Miss Sandy, have you ever been on a date with one of the black fellows in your school ... or alone with a black man?" He asked. Sandy was a little shocked at that question. "Well no. Not that I am opposed to it ... just never occurred," she sheepishly answered.

"I have watched some interracial sites on the internet with some girlfriends. They were quite naughty but exciting also. Especially to a girl my age," Sandy admitted. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I told you that. I had better go now. I'm really sorry about that," she nervously said.

"Don't worry my dear. I've seen a number of those sites as well. There is something very exciting about different skin colors loving on each other," the black man countered. "I tell you what. I've got a video fed from my computer to the TV that I think you would enjoy. Let me play it for you. In fact, I'll empty this tea and pour a couple of glasses of wine to enjoy it with. How about that?" the black man offered.

"Please Sir, I had better go. I'm afraid that I might enjoy it too much and get in trouble. I'm a good girl and don't want to put myself in a position not to be," she pleaded. "No disrespect, but I'm only 18 years old and have never been with a man alone in his house ... a much older black man at that."

"Don't worry, no harm will come to you. Trust me," he sheepishly answered. The old man knew this was the window of opportunity and would do anything to keep this pretty white morsel in his house for awhile.

As he stood up to go and get the wine, Sandy shockingly saw the head of his black penis pop out from the leg of his shorts. Chills ran through her. She had never seen that before and it was intimidating.

"Okay, I will stay for a little while. Just please be nice. I'll try and watch some of the video," she softly spoke.

Sandy drank her glass of wine quite fast. Her and her school mates had slumber parties where they would sneak in some alcohol and consume it without the parents knowing it. Although her resistance was low, she really enjoyed wine ... it made her feel like an adult.

The black man came over and poured her another glass of wine. He did the same and after turning the TV on, he came back and sat on the couch beside her.

The video began as a teenage white girl was selling magazines door to door. The young girl knocked on a door when a large black man answered. He invited her in to hear her pitch of why he should buy a magazine subscription. It became obvious that the two of them had other motivations other than magazines. To skip a few scenes, it showed the black man kissing her and rubbing his hands on her body. Then the man pulled his large cock out of his pants and placed her hand on it.

"Oh, my gosh. I had better not see any more. Especially sitting here with a grown man in his house," Sandy said. She had just finished her second glass of wine and was feeling tipsy.

"Have you enjoyed the video so far? Let me pour another glass of wine" the black man countered. Sandy did not object.

"Well yes, but it makes me have strange feelings. I can't explain it but I do know that I should not be watching this," Sandy replied.

"Do black men usually have a penis that large?" she said embarrassingly quipped.

"Not all, but some are blessed with a large manhood. My father was really a buck," the old man replied with a chuckle.

Sandy could not believe that she said that. But, she acknowledged to herself that this old man had inherited something large from his father. It was impossible not to observe it.

She felt a bit strange but tipsy from the wine. An excitement again crept into her being alone with a man on his couch. She felt glued to the couch and submissive.

The old black man placed his left arm around her shoulder and his right hand on her knee. Pulling her closer, she could feel the air from his nostrils swirling around her neck. She glanced down at his bulge in his pants. The wine had done it's job and she was beginning to absorb herself in the moment. Here she was with a very black man with a hard on and embraced in his control. Her panties had become soaked and her young body was shivering for a release.

Her heart raced as she returned her attention to the video. Now, the black man was rapidly fucking the young white girl missionary style and the girl was moaning loudly.

The old black man was enjoying the movie also but he was mostly enjoying the presence of this young teen white girl sitting next to him. Her petite skirt, her soft blouse, pink tennis shoes and her white stockings adorning her small legs. They looked like a schoolgirl uniform.

As Sandy drank another glass of wine, her black friend moved his left arm around her shoulder as hand crept down and lightly touched her breast.

Sandy was excitingly watching the movie and appeared not to notice. Soon, his black hand covered her breast as she nervously wiggled on the couch.

"You shouldn't do that, please no," Sandy pleaded.

"Don't worry child, I'm just reacting to the video. I mean no harm. If you feel intimidated I will remove my hand," he replied.

Sandy was silent. She was somewhat frightened but her body was not. The touch of a man's hand on her breast was mind blowing.

With no response from her, he then placed his right hand on her leg and slowly moved it under her skirt. His fingers crawled to between her thighs and he felt the wetness in her panties.

Sandy froze as though hypnotized. She parted her legs a bit and gave access to the black fingers as they touched her vagina lips.

Her head tilted back in response and the black man kissed on her neck. Two of his fingers entered her vagina and pressed more deeply.

Her hand reached over and felt his hardening penis. She clutched it as her body trembled. There was no control now and she knew it. This old black man was about to ravage her and she offered no resistance.

Unexpectedly, an orgasm shot through her. She sank into the couch as she was engulfed by his black arms, hands and his lips.

The black man then pulled her from the couch and carried her into the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he pulled her skirt up and removed her wet panties. He could smell her juices. He was now almost rock hard as he pulled his shorts off. Sandy offered no resistance ... she just lied there as the black man spread her legs.

He wanted this young girl badly but was gentle at first. He had rubbed some lubricant on his cock and slowly pressed the black head into her vagina. After a few more inches, he broke her hymen and Sandy complained of the pain. He pulled out and rubbed some lubricant in her. Again, he pressed his black cock into her and slowly stroked her. Before long he had 4 or 5 inches in her innocent vagina. Sweat formed on Sandy's forehead and goose bumps on her arms. She was now captive to a black man's cock.

Another orgasm shot through her as her small legs rose and shook. Sandy was now panting and moaning. She had never felt anything like this in her young life.

The black man then pulled his T-shirt off and pulled up her blouse. His charcoal black chest pressed against her breasts and his mouth lowered to press against her lips. Her eyes grew wide as his tongue danced in her mouth. He tightly held her hands above her head as he stroked more of his black cock into her.

Sandy was now totally engulfed in blackness. This demon was rendering her helpless. Her vagina was packed with black cock and although there was pain ... there was extreme delight. Another orgasm erupted in her as her small legs rose and shook. She then wrapped them around his buttocks making it easier for him to push more black cock into her. Only just over half of his manhood was in her but he was having the most exciting fuck of his life. A very young white girl impaled on his black dick as her blue eyes were glossy and her mouth open sucking air.

He could no longer hold it as his cock erupted and spewed cum into her innocent vagina. Sandy felt it and released her legs from around him.

"Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh. You're cumming inside me, please pull it out, please, I don't want a baby ... please pull it out," she moaned. Finally his strokes ceased and he rolled over from on top of her.

Sandy was no longer a virgin. She lay there looking at the ceiling wondering about what she had done. Her body had never felt this way before ... sexually satisfied.

The black man excused himself for a couple of minutes then returned with another glass of wine for her. She watched him enter the room and she could not help glaring at his large blue-black penis which was becoming semi-hard again. She thought to herself ... how did my body absorb such a large penis.

He handed her the glass of wine and Sandy gulped it down. "I must have been really thirsty," she said. Unexpectedly, she then placed her hand on his penis and rubbed it.

"Girl, you better watch that ... now it may want to be inside of you again," he chuckled. He then rubbed her thighs and breasts. As she watched his black hands roam her body, she fantasized his taking her again.

It was only moments before he pressed his black meat into her vagina. He had already lubricated it from his previous attack so it slid in more easily. Although nervous, Sandy complied with a thrust of her hips. This time more of his cock deepened into her even further. He rolled her over with her now being on top of him. Her white breasts pressed against his curly haired chest and her chin bobbled on his shoulder. His black arms were a vice around her back ... there was no escape.

Again, this young white girl was about to be filled with a black man's sperm. She knew it but her sexual feelings were allowing it. Another orgasm shot through her and she moaned with pleasure. Another bolt of his jism erupted in her as she became limp. He held her there for a few minutes before pulling his black cock out. He was relishing the feeling of again spewing inside of the small tiny white girl. It was orgasmic joy for both of them.

Afterwards, Sandy managed to get dressed. Her legs were weak and wobbly as she walked to the front door. She was almost in a trance but said goodbye and walked down the porch steps. As she walked to the sidewalk she turned her head. The old black man had a big smile on his face and waved to her.

Sandy's life had changed dramatically.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.