Legion (Overlord) - Cover

Legion (Overlord)

Copyright© 2015 by CJ

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This was a request a friend wanted me to write... well fangirl anyway. Love my Fangirls. This story is about Jack and how he becomes the lord of death and gains power over us poor mere mortals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Slow  

Luanne was in the theatre working on the sound system a few other theatre girls were there. Theatre really wasn't his thing. "Luanne can I talk to you"

"I don't know" she said looking at the sound board.

"I'm sorry I don't know what happened."

"I don't know either." Luanne responded. "Just don't say anything it's totally embarrassing"

"Oooh" some of the other girls said "Tell us"

Jack turned and left he was feeling down the rest of the day, unwilling to do anything. He managed to finish out the day without doing anything stupid but it really wasn't a productive day, at least it was Friday, he had the weekend to look forward to. Before he boarded the bus Luanne passed a note to him. He held onto it till he got on the bus Carmon struggled to sit down next to him, and finally did "I'm sorry about" she began.

"I really don't want to talk about it" Jack responded.

"I didn't know"

"Well I didn't either and I have sore ribs because of it."

"Did they really hurt you that bad?"

"Three days in the hospital, they were surprised that I healed so fast, they said it usually takes weeks"

"Well that's good at least?"

"Is it? Really Carmon I get the crap kicked out of me because I'm nice to you. Because I have some value to you. Because I do your work for you. Well I'm done with it you can kiss your' A average goodbye.

"Jack you don't mean that"

"Don't I?"

"It's not like I told them..."

"Leave it alone Carmon, I'm not about to change my mind."

Jack sulked ignoring a more and more frustrated Carmon. He was happy, ecstatic even to get off the bus. He was also happy to walk to his house. He almost made it when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "What?" His voice was hostile. There was Carmon right behind him much to his own irritation.

"Jack I just want to say I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you."

"Oh? How are you going to do that Carmon?" Jack stormed off down the walk to his house and unlocked the door a closed it before Carmon could catch up.

after a few minutes she knocked.

"What do you want?"

"Please I just want to talk?"

Jack opened the door. "Fine talk" he said and she did he got bored really quickly with her pathetic monologue about how sorry she was. She paused for a moment and he cut in "So how exactly are you going to make it up to me?"

"I don't know I guess I'll have to find a way." she said softly.

Jack thought back to how easy it was to manipulate Luanne when she had kissed him. "Kiss me" He said, "Like you mean it"

Carmon looked surprised at first and then smiled believing that she had gotten off light. She said softly "Okay and leaned into him taking the back of his head in her hand and wrapping her other arm casually around his waist. She leaned in slowly and their lips met Jack's tongue met hers for a brief moment and then she stood half frozen. It was wonderful in a way Jack had always dreamed of making out with Carmon.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.