Poor Relation Becomes Sex Slave - Cover

Poor Relation Becomes Sex Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Art West

Chapter 2: Life as Sex Slave

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Life as Sex Slave - Shoplifting leads Anita to become a sex slave in her uncles house. More mistakes get her sent to a brothel. How will she get out?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Anita was left on her own that night to give her skin time to recover after the laser treatment. The next morning, Anita was told that Roger was going off on a two-day school trip, while Belinda and Larry would be gone all day, leaving Tracy "in charge".

The other family members had hardly left the next morning, when Anita heard her cousin call. Tracy was still in bed. "My period has started. Go get a bowl of warm water, face cloth, a fresh tampon, and clean panties. Then come clean me up."

While Anita was busy cleaning her vaginal area, Tracy grabbed Anita's head and pulled it into her crotch. "First suck my clitty to orgasm before you insert the tampon". As a result Anita needed to wash the blood off her face once she was done."

An hour or two later, Tray's two best friends, Angie and Abby, came to visit, and were fascinated at having a slave girl at their beck and call. Tracy insisted that Anita accompany them to the toilet when they needed a piss, and instructed her to lick the last drops away before patting their pussy's dry. Angie was especially ecstatic. "You're much better at pussy licking than either of my previous boyfriends", she squealed,

Tracy and Abby had been going out with twin brothers, Andy and Simon, and were comparing experiences. Both boys had been pressuring them to have sex, but the girls were a bit afraid to risk going all the way, more on what it would do to their reputation than the physical fear. They had sucked the boys, but had not allowed them to come in their mouths, to the boys' annoyance. But the boys would not suck them at all, and they were getting worried that the boys might look elsewhere.

Then Abby had an idea. "We can use your slave! She's a slut anyway, so it won't matter to her. Get the boys here. They can fuck Anita while she sucks us off, and we're all winners."

Tracy was immediately in favour. But Angie had a further idea, "My brother Joe wants to fuck me. I feel funny about that, but he'll be mad if he finds out that the twins came here for sex without my telling him."

And so all three boys were invited. Anita was ordered to answer the door when they arrived, and to open the door wide without hiding behind it. The boys, needless to say, were thrilled to be greeted by a naked slave girl. Anita had also been instructed to explain to them what was to happen. So with beet-red face and quivery voice she told them: "I am going to suck off all three girls, showing you how it is done. While I am doing your girlfriend or sister, please fuck me doggy-style as you watch. You don't have to worry about rubbers. I prefer bareback and love the feeling of cum sloshing inside me".

The boy's high-fived each other. "So who goes first?"

Tracy pulled out a pack of cards for a draw. She won, followed by Abby and then Angie.

Tracy leant back on the couch, and beckoned to Anita, to reach under her short skirt and pull down her panties. The onlookers immediately say the obvious. "Oh gross, Tracy's having her period!". But Tracy had no mercy on her slave. Anita had to pull out the tampon with her teeth, and then lean in to pleasure her cousin orally.

Very soon, Anita felt Andy behind her, and his cock was pushing into her channel with very little foreplay. She was both grateful and embarrassed that the mere prospect of performing gross sex acts had her pussy juicing up. Angie, in fact noticed this and pointed out loudly: "Just look at the little slut. She's juicing all over Andy's cock. She wants it!"

In truth, Anita had confused feelings. She was ashamed at having to perform sexually, and with guys she hardly knew, in front of a noisy audience! But once again, her body reacted to the sexual smells from her cousin and to the penile-stimulation of her vagina.

Andy leaned forward and he and Tracy started French kissing as they obtained their sexual gratification from Anita's mouth and pussy. Anita wished Andy would play with her titties, but he in fact managed to get his hands on Tracy's tits. In frustration, Anita did manage to twist her own nipples, but she wished for more.

Tracy had a few orgasms before Andy let fly with a load of cum into Anita's hole. Anita was sent get a wash cloth and fresh tampon for Tracy, and a towel for Andy, but without being allowed to clean herself up. Then the same process resumed with Abby and Simon. In between their kissing, they managed to throw loud insults at Anita. Angie moaned: "Mmmm ... what a great cunt-lapper ... suck me harder you shameless slut ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... put your tongue deep in my pussy while you drain my boyfriend ... show us where you belong ... climbing into my pussy and accepting Simon's cock into your cunt".

To which Simon added: "God what a tight juicy cunt this whore has ... take my seed you bitch-in-heat. I'd love to fuck you in public where everyone can watch, and not just our few friends ... You'd love that wouldn't you, it's just what you're made for".

Anita shuddered ecstatically at the insulting words and at the thought of more public humiliation.

The biggest surprise came when it was the turn of Angie and her brother Joe to double team on Anita. They French-kissed even more enthusiastically than the other two couples, and both came very fast, giving Anita her third semen load of the morning.

When all three couples were satisfied, and cleaned up with Anita's help, she was sent to fetch drinks and snacks.

The twins made out with Tracy and Abby, while Angie and her brother went outside into the garden. Tracy instructed Anita to sit on the floor and play with herself, to bring herself to another climax.

After a while, Andy grunted that he was getting horny again. "Well don't look at me. The slut over there is ready for you any time", laughed Tracy.

Simon added: "It makes me think of our fantasy of taking a girl at the same time. This is our chance!"

"How do you mean?" asked Abby.

"Well, we would probably need a lubricant like KY jelly."

Tracy immediately caught on and giggled. She thought it particularly funny to involve Anita in arranging her own further denigration, and thus told her: "Look in the cabinet in my parents' bathroom. You'll find a tube there. Bring it here."

When Anita returned, Tracy instructed her to squeeze some of the jelly on to her fingers, and then to massage it into her asshole in front of them all. By this time, Angie and Joe had returned to see what was happening, so Anita had to undertake the embarrassing act in front of all 6 grinning teenagers.

When she was done, Simon had stripped and was lying on his back. With a smirk, he ordered her to sit astride him, facing him, and to guide his now stiff cock into her pussy.

Resigned to the further humiliation, and even somewhat aroused, Anita did as she was told, taking his full length with ease. Instinctively she started riding him, achieving the sought for stimulation of both her clit and g-spot.

She was just building towards a climax, when she became aware of a naked Andy, who had positioned himself between his brother's wide-spread legs, pressing against her.

Suddenly she realized what was happening. "No! Not there!", she screamed and tried to wriggle away. But the twins easily held her in place as Andy rubbed his cock along her greasy ass. As soon as he got it lubricated, he pressed against her still tight sphincter. She tried to clench the muscles to hold him out, but her own body worked against her. The stimulation of Simon's cock on her clit and in her vagina caused an involuntary relaxation to admit more of that cock, and the tight sphincter relaxed a little in unison. The head of Andy's cock found a welcome opening, and once in she was lost, especially in view of the extensive lubrication making her back passage so slippery.

As the second cock penetrated more deeply, the initial pain of entry subsided, and Anita discovered great pleasure in two organs, although separated by a thin membrane, filling her body seemingly as one.

Once the two boys had achieved full penetration, they set up a synchronized motion, one withdrawing as the other thrust more deeply.

Against her conscious will, Anita was driven to heights of ecstasy, and screamed her orgasmic pleasure with the repeated injunctions to "FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. AAHHHHHHH".

By this point, Joe was also aroused again and had dropped his pants. He came to stand behind Simon, and pulled Anita's head towards his once-more engorged prick. Without being told, she opened her mouth and sucked him in. He moved her head to get her throat at the angle where he could slam his prick right in. She gagged, but quickly realized that if she just swallowed the tip it was easier. Almost automatically, her tongue stroked the underside of his cock, and was rewarded by grunts and moans of extreme pleasure.

She still had a sense of humiliation at being used to please three boys simultaneously, and that in full view of three on-looking girls. These feelings were enhanced when she became aware of flashes as the girls took numerous pictures. But the deep humiliation also aroused her to even greater heights as she came again and again and again.

Eventually the boys could last no longer and spurted their cum almost simultaneously into her womb, bowels and stomach. At this point, all four collapsed on to the floor, with Anita still sandwiched between the twins.

After a while, the other three girls nudged them. "Come on, get up you lot. We're getting hungry. You boys, get cleaned up and decent, as we want to order in some pizzas. Anita ... perhaps you should get cleaned up before the delivery boy comes."

Anita froze. She remembered well her embarrassment when her co-student Leroy made the grocery deliveries. She knew full well that Tracy would force her to stay when the delivery boy arrived. What if it was again someone she knew.

And her fears were justified. At the sound of the door bell, she was sent to admit the delivery boy. Although she did not know his name, she recognized him as also a fellow student in one of her classes. He obviously recognized her, as his eyes absorbed her nakedness. "Wow, I wish I had gotten to know you earlier. My name's Rich by the way."

He took his time opening each of the pizza boxes to check the order. Tracy gave him the money, but then said to Anita: "You've got the poor guy all hot and bothered. Look at his boner! I think he needs and deserves a blow-job as a tip. Give it to him, slave!"

Rich resisted a little as Anita knelt before him and reached for his belt buckle, as he was somewhat embarrassed at being exposed in front of six strange kids. But the prospect of having Anita sucking him off won the battle, and he allowed her to drop his jeans and underpants to his ankles. She pulled his hips towards her, and easily sucked in his medium sized cock, while fondling his balls with her hand.

Once again there was that strange blend of humiliation at having to perform sex acts in front of an audience, and a sense of arousal. She used her other hand to twist her own nipples to increase the sense of arousal. The watching teens chanted: "Suck him slut. Suck him slut. Suck him slut" which further enhanced both humiliation and arousal.

Rich soon forgot his embarrassment at the audience as his climax rapidly built up. "Oh god, you're so good. I'm going to come too soon! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

And with that, he spurted shot after shot of cum into her warm mouth. Anita swallowed some, but trails were seen leaking out of the corners of her mouth.

Once Rich had come, his embarrassment returned. He quickly pulled up his jeans and headed for the door, to the raucous laughs of the teens.


The next day was Roger's 14th birthday. At 8am, Bob and Belinda called Anita into their room. A leather collar was fastened round her neck, containing a red plastic tag with "Happy birthday Roger" on one side, and "Your slave for the day" on the other. In front of the family, including Tracy, Anita was marched into Roger's room and instructed to climb into his bed where he was sleeping naked, with a very prominent erection.

As Anita climbed into the bed, he awoke.

"Happy birthday" chorused his family.

"Wow" was his first reaction, as he rubbed his erect organ against her belly. At the same time he read the label, and uttered another "Wow! Does this mean I can order her to do anything I want, and I can do whatever I like?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.