Mary's Marvelous Family - Cover

Mary's Marvelous Family

Copyright© 2015 by Valley Honey

Chapter 1

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 1 - After months of dealing with one medical problem after another I'm back to writing again and this is my first work now that I'm back. it's a fan fic of Mary Marvel and the sexual fun she has with the rest of the Marvel family.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

"Mary, Mary wait up," Mary Batson - aka Mary Bromfield and Mary Marvel - turned to see who was calling for her and saw the black haired boy making his way toward her as fast as he could with his crutch.

"Freddy Freeman, what are you doing here?" Mary asked, half turning to gesture at the entrance to the private high school she attended. "This isn't exactly your neighborhood."

"I know," Freddy said as he came up next to Mary, "but I have a friend who goes here and I thought I'd stop and say hi."

"So, who's your friend?" Mary teased her friend.

"You are, of course," Freddy chuckled, "as if you didn't know."

"Is Billy with you?" Mary asked, craning her neck to see if she could spot her brother.

"No," Freddy said. "Billy had to go out on an assignment for the radio station after school, but he said he'd meet up with us later at your place. So, are we going to walk or fly to your place."

"Why walk when you can fly?" Mary answered with a grin. Mary Batson called out her magic word at the same time that Freedy Freeman called out the name of his favorite hero and the two of them vanished in a flash of magic lightning and thunder, and standing in their place was Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior.

"Ladies first," Junior said, gesturing for Mary to take the lead. He noticed that this time she had her red costume with the gold lightning trim and the white and gold cape. Junior was never sure if Mary was going to change into her red costume or white costume when she used her magic word - and even with similar costumes there were minor changes like the length of her skirt or sleeves - but there was one thing that was always the same, and by flying behind her he'd have a chance to see it.

"Follow me, then," Mary said as she took the lead.

Junior took off right after Mary and lined himself up right behind his friend as the two of them flew toward her home. As usual Freddy wondered if Mary knew why he and Billy liked to fly behind her, of course if she did he didn't think she'd ever allow them to fly behind her. As the wind from her flight whipped her short red and gold skirt around he had a clear view of Mary's tight white panties. This was about the only time Freddy wished he had Superman's telescopic vision so he could get a close-up view of the way Mary's panties hugged her pussy, but even without it he could see the way the gold lightning bolt on the front cupped her pussy lips.

Freddy was enjoying the view so much that he regretted the short flight that had them landing in Mary's backyard less than five minutes after they left the high school. A twin set of lightning bolts later and Mary Batson entered the front door of her house with Freddy Freeman right on her heels. "I'm home," Mary called as she stepped into her house.

"I'm in here, honey," Mary's father called from the main bedroom. "Are Billy and Freddy with you?"

"Freddy's here, but Billy had to work," Mary called back. "Where's mom? And where are the servants?"

"Your mother's at her charity auction and the servants have the day off," Mr.Bromfield answered. "I have a business meeting in New York tomorrow morning so I'm leaving to catch my flight right now."

"But that means Freddy and I will be here on our own," Mary said as her father came walked past the two of them with his suitcase. "At least until Billy gets here, and then the three of us will be here on our own."

"Well if I can't trust my little girl with Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel Junior, who can I trust her with?" Mr Bromfield asked, stopping to give Mary a quick kiss on her cheek before he headed for the door to the garage. "Since the servants are out you'll have to take care of your own dinner, I left some money on the kitchen counter just in case. There should be plenty there for all three of you if the boys want to join you for dinner.

"Thanks, daddy," Mary called after her father, she waited until she heard the back door close before she turned to Freddy. "Are you hungry, I wouldn't mind a sandwich for now and then we can order something for dinner after Billy gets here."

"Sounds good to me," Freddy said as the two of them headed for the kitchen. "What are we going to do after our snack, I don't know about you, but I finished my homework at school so I don't really have anything to do there."

"I finished my work too," Mary admitted as she placed a sandwich and soda in front of Freddy and sat down across the kitchen table from him with her own snack. "I kind of like the idea of just talking for a while, it will be nice to sit down and relax instead of flying off to fight Dr. Savana or Captain Nazi, or anyone else who happens to show up."

"I have to agree with you there," Freddy said through a mouthful of food, he took a drink of his soda before he asked, "so, what do you want to talk about?"

"Let me see," Mary said thoughtfully, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye she said, "how about this, did you enjoy the view on the flight here?"

"What," Freddy said, so surprised he nearly choked on his sandwich, "how did you know ... I mean, what do you mean?"

"Oh come on, Freddy," Mary laughed, "wisdom of Minerva, remember? I knew why you and Billy flew behind me the first time you did it. Why do you think I always open my legs a little while we're flying, I thought the two of you would like a better view."

"But, you never said anything," Freddy said weakly.

"I didn't want to spoil your fun," Mary said with a shrug. "Besides, I enjoy the attention, it makes me feel sexy when I know the two of you are looking up my skirt like that."

"So, why are you telling me now?" Freddy asked, taking the last bite of his sandwich and washing it down with the last of his soda.

"Because I'm curious and would like to take things further if you're interested," Mary told her friend, finishing off her own snack, "and if you are interested, this is the perfect time since we're all alone in the house right now."

"But what happens when Billy shows up?" Freddy asked weakly.

"Billy won't be here for at least a couple hours," Mary pointed out, "and once he gets here - well, we'll see. If Billy wants to join in I'm all for it."

"But, Mary, that's incest," Freddy gulped, "Billy's your brother, your twin in fact."

"I know that," Mary said, "but you have to remember, Billy and I grew up without knowing about each other. We only found out the truth a few years ago, so even though I know that we're brother and sister, it doesn't feel like it. Billy feels more like my best friend than my brother, and when you get right down to it, I wouldn't mind fucking my two best friends, even at the same time if they're both interested."

"Wow, Mary, I don't know what to say," Freddy finally managed to say.

"How about yes, or let's go to your bedroom?" Mary suggested.

"Yeah, let's go to your bedroom," Freddy agreed as he carried his plate and glass to the kitchen sink with one hand while he used his crutch with the other, "but I'm still trying to grasp what's going on here. And I still can't understand why you want me instead of someone else. I mean, you must have dozens of boys just drooling over you, boys who would be overjoyed to have you as their girlfriend."

"Yes I do," Mary admitted, "but like you said, they're drooling after me, you and Billy treat me just like any other girl, and I like that. But on besides that, when I'm Mary Marvel, you and Billy may be the only ones who can fuck me. After all, with my strength and invulnerability there's no way a normal boy could fuck me, much less pop my cherry, only someone like Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel junior, or Superman could do that. I don't think Superman would be interested, so that leaves you and Billy, and since I already love both of you I say let's do it."

"Okay," Freddy said looking Mary up and down for a few seconds before he added, "let's go to your bedroom."

As Freddy followed Mary to her bedroom he realized that she was putting on a show for him, swinging her hips from side to side as she walked so he great view of her ass as it swung from side to side in front of him. The two teens slipped into Mary's bedroom and Freddy closed the door behind them. By the time Freddy turned away from the door Mary was already unbuttoning the blouse of her school uniform and he rushed to catch up with her, tossing his shirt off to the side before slipping his shoes off and working on his pants. Freddy was down to his underpants when he turned to see that Mary was watching him with nothing but her silky bra and panties on.

"Do you want me to take care of those?" Freddy asked, gesturing at Mary's underwear.

"If you want to," Mary teased, putting her arms behind her head and pushing her chest out invitingly.

"Oh, I want to," Freddy said with a broad grin as he stepped up to Mary and started unhooking her bra. With each hook Freddy could feel his cock getting harder and harder in his briefs, and it really jumped when he felt Mary's hands grab the top of his shorts and start to push them down over his erection.

"Not so fast, Mary, we have plenty of time to do everything you want before Billy gets here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.