Adventures in Florida - Cover

Adventures in Florida

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife and I go on vacation to Florida. While there I am able to meet an online friend, and she becomes my submissive little pet. When my wife finds out she decides to let her Dominant side appear, and my sub is a choice treat for us both.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

Being a good boy for twenty years had become rather boring. I had never cheated on my wife. And I think she never even considered cheating on me. I considered it all the time. I was one horny bugger. Always had been. But I had never taken the chance to cross the line. I'm not sure I ever had prospects.

Some ladies would flirt with me, but I always assumed it was just that, a bit of sexually tinged teasing that would come to nothing. And there was the whole thing about getting caught. I knew for a fact that my ass would be out the door immediately if my wife ever found out I had cheated on her. She had made that abundantly clear over the years, just in normal conversations about the world around us. She never assumed that I would ever do it.I finally did.

We had decided to spend a week in Florida. My wife's sister and brother-in-law had a town home in a newer community near all of the parks. They used it for vacations only. It was over in the newer part of Kissimmee, to the west. Not in the older part of town. They spent lots of time there, but when they weren't using it they allowed friends and family to use a separate apartment area attached to the main part. This was our first time going there and using the place. We had been to Florida before, but this would be a new location for us.

My wife knew that I was online. I had Twitter, and Facebook, and Tumblr. And I had several email accounts with the capability of chatting. I also went to other internet sites where one could chat with accommodating people. She was even aware that I had formed many friendships over the few years I had been active online. I talked about most of them. She never suspected that some of those ladies online had become a little more than just friends. Some were cyber partners. I doubt if my wife even knew what cybering was. She was rather prudish, if you must know.

If you wanted to be technical, I suppose I had cheated online. I know many people think that online sex is the same thing as the real thing. It is the intention and the lying to ones partner that counts. That argument can get rather complicated. I didn't really care. I just enjoyed the cybering. But I was really anxious to try meeting someone in the flesh, so to speak. I was so damned horny, and the wife was never very interested anymore.

One of my friends online had become very important to me. She always called me her Master, and she wanted to be disciplined by me. I did what I could in our chats, and she always seemed to enjoy our sex play. I know I did. The main point for me was that she had just moved to Florida. She now lived in Tampa. That was only an hour or so from where we would stay. My thoughts had immediately turned to meeting her if I ever got back to Florida. Now the chance had arrived. We arrived in Florida and made ourselves comfortable in the small apartment attached to the larger town home.

Erica had been happy to hear that I was coming to Florida. We had talked about meeting many times before. She had lived in Brooklyn before, and I was never able to make a plan to meet her there. My wife would have been suspicious if I went alone, and she had never really wanted to visit New York. So when Erica moved to Florida it seemed that my luck had turned. She and I talked often before and after our sexual cybering. We made plans. I had her cell number and could reach her anytime. It was going to be a great adventure for me, if I could just pull it off.

When we arrived at the complex we found our apartment for the next week and settled in. My wife decided to take a shower. It was late afternoon. While she was in the shower I called Erica. It was great to hear her voice again. We had chatted online with both audio and video. We both knew what the other sounded like and looked like. I was always pleased with Erica. She seemed pleased with me. She was in her mid thirties, and I was about ten years older. And she wanted me to be her Master. I was glad to oblige.

We were not able to talk long, but we could always chat more online because I had my computer with me. After my wife went to sleep we could talk all we wanted. But I wanted to meet. I wanted to touch my Erica. She begged me to meet her somehow. I had been thinking about it intensely.

"Don't worry, little slut. Master will find a way to see you, sweetie."

"I know Master. I know you will. I trust you. Please make it soon. I want you so badly, Master."

"Listen, babe. Tomorrow we're going to the aquarium in Tampa and then to Clearwater Beach. We'll spend the afternoon there. We can hook up there sweetie."

I told her exactly where we would be. We would eat at a restaurant right there on the beach. First I would be soaking up some sun. My wife was not a sun person. She would be sitting in a shady spot while I was down getting wet and then laying on the beach. It would be easy for Erica to sit near me, and we could see each other up close for the first time, and talk. With all the crowds my wife would

never notice anything.

So the next day my wife and I went to Tampa. We left around nine in the morning and by 10:30 we were at the aquarium. We spent a few hours there and then drove up to Clearwater Beach. We went to the restaurant there and had something to drink, after we had changed into our bathing gear. My wife slathered lots of lotion on and stayed in the shade of an umbrella on the seaside deck of the restaurant. I chatted with her as I finished my drink, then I told her I was going down to get some Gulf of Mexico water on me. After that I was going to sit on the beach for awhile.

She didn't mind. She had a book and was enjoying herself, just reading and staying out of the sun, while feeling the sea breezes. I did go into the water for a few minutes, but then came out and sat on the beach. I saw quite a few pretty women around me. At last I glanced over and thought I recognized Erica sitting about five feet away on a large towel. She smiled at me. It was her. Looking out to sea we could talk and no one would notice, especially the wife.

I was so glad to see her that I immediately got a hard on. She knew it. She was close enough to see that. Erica was wearing a bikini that left very little to the imagination. Her nipples were hard too, I could see. She was slowly stroking her pussy through her bikini bottom. I began to stroke my peter. But we couldn't really do that out here in the open. If anyone noticed and drew attention my wife would find out. She was just up the beach.

Letting myself slowly get soft again I finally arose and started strolling down the beach toward the pilings holding up a large pier that was used for entertainment purposes. But under the pier it was dark and one could go there and not really be seen. I walked to one piling in the center under the pier and waited. She was there quickly.I was leaning against the piling as Erica approached.

"It's about time you little slut. Get over here and get on your knees. Now!"

She was immediately on her knees before me, and looking up at me for further orders. She was my little slave in person, finally. My prick was as hard as stone now.

"Take out my cock, little cunt. Suck your fucking Master's cock. You've wanted this a long time. Do it now slut."

My dick was out and she was gobbling it in seconds. I could hear her moaning and slobbering as she licked and sucked the dick she had dreamt of for months. Master was finally here. I told her to finger fuck herself, and her hand went to her snatch and diddled it as she sucked my prick until it was getting purple. One hand was using her drool to stroke me as she chewed on my cock head and continued stuffing it into her mouth. I rammed it into her throat to make her gag and to let her know I was in charge. She took it and looked up with loving eyes. I stroked her hair and face to let her know that Master did really love her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.