Goodbye, Miss Granger - Cover

Goodbye, Miss Granger

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Foreword

Erotica Sex Story: Foreword - Since childhood, Jeannie Granger has been both haunted and enchanted in equal measures by her uncanny resemblance to Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies. Once beloved, those stories of witchcraft and magic became a misery when she was teased at school, but with the support of friends and the discovery of her true love, Jeannie finally learns to embrace her childhood fantasies. and at the same time awakens a fierce and risk-taking sexuality she could never have suspected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow  

Hello readers, just a quick note before we begin the storytelling. Goodbye, Miss Granger makes repeated pop culture references to the Harry Potter series of books written by J.K. Rowling and later adapted into a spectacular series of movies.

Let me say right now: if you are looking for erotic Harry Potter fan fiction, THIS IS NOT IT. I have heard that J.K. Rowling disapproves of it and I'm not going there; this is a story about a woman named Jeannie Granger who grew up loving the books and rueing the movies because of her resemblance to Emma Watson, the young actress who played Hermione Granger in all eight Harry Potter movies. Jeannie (as an adult) has some hot and steamy sex in my story, but it is not about Hermione Granger or Emma Watson. So there!

If you are not familiar with the Harry Potter books and movies, fear not; being a fan is not important to enjoy my story. Most of what you need to know is right there in the story, but it might help to Google "Hermione Red Dress" to see what Jeannie looks like. Don't worry, it's a safe search and Emma Watson is over 18 in those red dress photos.

Thanks for reading. Let's begin the story.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.