Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

All the girls were busy handing out flyers about the missing three, and Dan called Tessa to mention the missing young girl, named Allison Taylor. She arranged to add her profile to the others, making flyers for four missing loved ones.

Kim and Emma were at the Westfield Countryside Mall on flyer duty. “Please help us find our missing friends,” Emma announced with every handout. She handed one to a curly-haired man exiting the mall. He looked at it and smiled. Taking it to his temporary home, he placed an X symbol through Wayne’s picture and pinned it to his dartboard; it was Arnie.

Dan and the other families received a call from the Tampa Police Department. A live news briefing was set for 4 p.m. The police would give an update on the missing person’s investigations, and the family members could give their pleas for their loved one’s safe return.


“Okay, you two, this isn’t a Roman holiday,” Chuck announced, waking up Claudia and Allison. He uncuffed them, and they were escorted to the next room.

“Claudia enjoyed our fucking machine, so I thought our pretty little slut would like to try it too!” Arnie grinned, uncovering the evil monster.

“No, no, please don’t do this to her! She couldn’t handle it; I barely did!” Claudia pleaded, trying to kick it out of the way.

“Why should you have all the fun?” Arnie grinned, beginning to cuff Allison on her back to the bench.

“What is it?” Allison wondered, seeing the weird-looking shape.

“It’s a machine that’ll fuck your pussy raw!” She warned. “No, I’m pleading with you! Let the machine fuck me instead!”

“We can’t let our little slut go the whole time without being fucked again, and it’s my turn,” Arnie grinned.

“It’s okay, Claudia,” Allison tried to offer.

“No, I want the machine to fuck me instead!” Claudia insisted, pulling her arm free from Chuck’s grip.

“Okay, you horny cunt! While the machine fucks you, you can watch me fuck our little slut doggy and she sucks off Chuck,” Arnie countered.

“Is the machine that awful?” Allison wondered.

“Believe me, honey, it is!”

“Okay, you both can have me,” Allison consented, lowering her head in regret.

Arnie replaced her with Claudia on the bench. Allison watched as the machine was positioned between her legs and readied for action. “I need the butter for lubrication.”

“Do without it!”

“You want to see the machine fuck me and make me cum, don’t you? Then I need lubrication and one hand free.”

Arnie returned with the tub of butter and positioned the machine against her pussy. Unexpectedly, he handed her the remote control for the fucking machine.

“Now you can watch your mommy getting fucked while we fuck her daughter,” Arnie mocked their similar appearance, “Now suck on us to get us hard!” He demanded.

Claudia buttered up her pussy, and the dildo then started the machine. Arnie ate Allison’s pussy for a few minutes, then placed her on her knees. Her hands were left free, and she caressed his cock, sucking on him to grow hard. She turned her head so she could see what the machine was doing to Claudia.

Once Arnie was hard, he put Allison on her hands and knees. He leaned over, kissed and licked her small, round ass cheeks then closed up to her. She could feel his cock probing for her hole, and she winced as with one mighty thrust he shoved his cock into her.

He held her by her slender hips and began fucking her tight pussy. Chuck knelt to her head and, using her right hand to hold his cock, sucking on him, feeling it grow harder in her mouth. She still turned her head towards Claudia, curious as to what the machine would do to her and fearing she might be hurt.

Claudia was thankful she could control the speed of the machine. She had it set to a speed that would fuck her pussy and stimulate her clit without adding more irritation to her insides. Secretly, she loved the machine fucking her, but she wasn’t going to tell them.

“Turn on the vibrator!” Arnie ordered. She did, and her body reacted immediately. “We should have thought of this way before. We get to fuck a bitch and watch a show at the same time.”

With her knees bent, Claudia worked the machine deeper. “It’s hurting the inside of my pussy!” She falsely protested.

“I don’t care about how or why your pussy hurts; I’m still going to fuck you later on,” Chuck sneered.

“I’m okay, honey,” she reassured Allison. Minutes later, she started wriggling her hips and arching her back, releasing her first cum. Even though they were positioned several feet apart, Claudia and Allison’s eyes remained locked on each other.

“I love that machine!” Chuck drooled over Claudia’s cum. He and Arnie switched positions on Allison for a few minutes, then returned.

Allison hurried to suck off Chuck, and several more minutes later she cringed as he grunted and shot his load into her mouth. She wrinkled her face as if swallowing bitter medicine and felt his cream slide down her throat. Moments later, Claudia let loose with another sensual-sounding cum, adding more lubrication to the dildo.

Allison wanted Arnie to finish fucking her and increased her body movements, “Hey, I think our little fucking bitch is enjoying herself!” He was so wrong!

As much as Claudia was enjoying the machine, the insides of her pussy felt like they were on fire.

Arnie’s thighs began slapping against Allison’s small, firm ass, still able to make tiny ripples in her flesh. He held her hips tight and grunted. She could feel his warm cream filling her pussy, and the moment he was done, she pulled away from him.

His cum leaked out of her pussy, she hurried to Claudia’s side. She took the remote from her and frantically tried to shut off the machine. Unable to make it stop, she went and pulled the plug from the wall outlet.

Allison pulled on the cuff restraining her hand as if she could free her. Arnie came over, freeing her hand. Allison gently pulled the machine dildo from her pussy and helped her stand.

“It hurts!” She breathed in through clenched teeth.

“See how much you’ve hurt her pussy? She can barely walk!” She scorned them.

“Thank you, honey!” She said it softly, leaning on her shoulder for balance. Allison led her to the shower stall and had her sit. She started a warm, gentle stream of water and directed it against her tortured pussy. She held her pussy lips open for the soothing water to flow inside her.

“You shouldn’t let them do this to you,” she protested.

“I’d sooner see them hurt me than you. Now it’s my turn to say, thank you for caring about me.” Their eyes met and maintained constant contact as Allison soothed Claudia’s pain. Allison dutifully washed down her fellow lover and then showered to rid herself of Arnie and Chuck’s repulsive cums.

Desperate to rid her mouth of the awful taste of Chuck’s cum, she put several drops of liquid soap on her tongue and used her finger to brush her teeth. “Good idea, Allison,” Claudia agreed and washed her mouth out.

“I don’t know if you two brush your teeth or not, but women do like to stay hygienic,” Allison said, hinting for them to have toothpaste and a brush.

“Don’t leave the shower just yet,” Chuck said, removing the chair. “Let’s see some lezzy shower action!”

“Maybe Allison is too young to be having sex with another woman,” Claudia falsely protested, giving her a slight wink.

“We’ll decide what you do, not you!” Chuck countered.

The warm water slicked their hair back, giving them that certain, sexy look. Claudia cupped Allison’s sweet, soft face in her hands. “Those two assholes don’t know we’d gladly do this with each other. Like before, remember, it’s just you and me making special love,” she said. Allison smiled shyly, nodding her agreement.

Their lips met in soft kisses that grew longer and longer. Claudia was pleasantly surprised when Allison’s tongue parted her lips, exploring her mouth. Soap was applied to the shoulders, arms, and finally the breasts. Rinsed clean, breasts were offered for nipples hardened by a combination of love, lust, and excitement.

Ass cheeks were also soaped, rinsed, and cleaned by the tongue; they then took turns kneeling and licking the other’s pussy. Finally, they returned to sensual kissing and lovingly caressing a yearning breast.

“At least we finally got ourselves clean again,” Allison quietly joked. They dried each other off and were escorted back to their room and cuffed together.


Dan contacted everyone about the police news briefing, and they all wanted to be with him.

Chuck and Arnie heard on the radio and TV about the news briefing and waited anxiously for it to start. “Do you want to let her watch it?” Arnie wondered.

“No, I don’t want her to have any contact except for her ransom video tomorrow.”

“How are you going to get the phone to him?” Arnie looked at his brother.

“I’m working on that plan. Trust me, we’ll get our money and our revenge!”


Dan recognized Allison’s uncle Allen, and his wife Trudy was introduced to him. Tessa leaned toward Dan, saying she was concerned she didn’t see any of Wayne’s family there. He also met for the first time Rob Bennett, the husband of another recently missing woman named Julia. He carried a large poster of his wife and, together with Dan and Allen, decided to hand out flyers on all their missing family members.

All of Dan’s girls stood behind him and the others as the police chief began. “Holy shit, Arnie, look at all those beautiful fucking women in the background. I wonder who they belong to.”

The Chief began the news on a very sad note, revealing that the man’s naked body found partially submerged in an irrigation canal near Riverview was that of Wayne Anderson, the missing cameraman from WZAX TV. He had been shot twice, and efforts to revive him were unsuccessful, and he was declared dead at the scene. The family has asked for privacy in their time of grief for their lost son.

“I told you he was fucking dead!” Arnie boasted, receiving a high five from Chuck.

Dan, Allen, and Rob each took their turn pleading for the safe return of their wife and niece. Each one’s missing relative was shown enlarged on a large poster. Trudy was very emotional looking at her niece’s picture and said, “Who would ever want to hurt such an innocent, loving young girl?”

“We would!” Chuck yelled at their television.

The police chief went on to say the investigations were now in the hands of the robbery and homicide divisions and asked for the public’s help with any information they might have on the open cases to call the police or Crime Stoppers. He then fielded questions from the media.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.