Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

The clicking sounds of a woman’s high heels on the cement sidewalk announced the hurried steps of Julia Bennett as she moved quickly in the low-lit darkness to reach her car. The last business day of March was celebrated well into the late evening as the company she worked for celebrated another successful fiscal year. Her decent-sized breasts swayed with her steps but turned into a perky bounce as she quickened her pace.

She was wary of her steps and anyone nearby. She felt nervous, wishing now that she had accepted a co-worker’s offer to escort her to her car. Two women had been reported missing for several weeks from Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. The Tampa Police warned women to be cautious of travelling alone at night.

With two parked cars ahead on the left, she noticed a van with its hood up. “Okay, try it again!” A man yelled.

“Still nothing, dead as can be,” was the response.

“Try the battery cable again,” was the command from the driver’s seat.

As Julia walked past, she barely glanced at the man looking at the engine. “Excuse me, do you have a cell phone I could use? It seems the battery in my van is dead, and I need to call a friend for a boost,” she was asked.

“Sorry, I don’t have a cell phone,” she lied and continued. Julia increased her pace and pointed her key fob at her car, and the four-way flashers blinked, indicating it was now unlocked.

The man’s soft footsteps caught up to her just as she reached for the door handle. He pushed Julia back into a dark alley, knocking her to the ground.

“Sure, you have a cell phone. I’ve seen you use it before,” he gruffly replied. As Julia’s hands tried to brace her fall, her car keys fell from her grasp and fell down a ventilation grate.

“Please don’t hurt me; I’ll give all my money!” She pleaded, holding her right hand up as a shield.

“Stand up!” He ordered. Julia hesitated. “I said, stand the fuck up!” He repeated grabbing her roughly by the arm.

He pressed her against the brick wall, covered her mouth with his left hand, and held the pointed end of a hunting knife under her chin. He smiled, gazing up and down her slim body.

“Say a fucking word and I’ll gut you like a fish, understand?”

Julia nervously nodded yes. Her eyes widened with fright. Her heavy breathing inhaled his stench.

“You don’t remember me, do you?” He challenged.

“Uhh, uhh,” she muttered under his rough hand. The fluorescent light above them buzzed and flickered, giving them an eerie blue colour. He turned his head, the overhead light revealing his sullen features.

“I sure remember you!” He grinned, feeling her left tit.

He switched the knife to his left hand and grabbed the front of her blouse. He pulled hard at the opening, ripping it, and buttons went flying. He kicked the fallen buttons into the square grate-patterned cover to join her fallen keys. Her assailant spied her well-filled-out, low-cut bra as her chest heaved with fear-fed adrenalin. His knife cut through the remaining material, leaving it barely on her shoulders.

Julia’s attacker turned the knife on her skin and slid the dull side against her chest. The sharp blade cut the front of her bra. It sprang open, revealing cream-coloured, full-sized breasts. The blade brushed aside the torn cups, and he roughly grabbed her left tit. “Great fucking tits, what size bra do you wear?”

“36D,” she muttered.

“Yes, you’ll do perfectly!”

He grabbed her mid-knee-length skirt, and the point punctured it. He ripped it from the hem to the waist. “Nice fucking legs, too!”

His right hand found the elastic band of her panties and he shoved his hand roughly down inside. “Pussy bush, I’ll shave that off you later tonight,” he grumbled. He forcefully thrust two fingers inside her pussy, fucking it hard.

“It was hard finding you, but you will find it hard fucking your little cunt and asshole,” he leered.

He peered both ways on the sidewalk as the van stopped for him. He pushed her against it, slid the side door open, quickly pushed her in, and swiftly closed it behind him. The driver sped off, their prize safely obtained.

“She was easier to take than the last one,” the driver commented. He grinned, seeing her naked tits beneath her shredded clothes, and her spread legs revealing her panties to him.

“Shut up and drive, Arnie!” The first one said. He took a roll of silver duct tape, tore off a strip, and covered her mouth; then he bound her hands together.

Julia breathed heavily, mumbling, trying to talk to her captors.

“Don’t cover her nose, Chuck. We need her alive for now,” the driver said in the mirror.

Julia looked at the interior of the van. Various tools and rolls of wire were hung on the walls and swayed with the movement of the van. The streetlights soon faded to darkness, and Julia cried, helpless and fearing for her life. She’d look out the side window, not recognizing anything in her view.

“Cooperate, and we won’t hurt you,” he lied to reassure her. He felt her ankle and moved his hand up her right leg. She shook her knee, trying to keep his hand away. Further up her thigh, it went between her legs. He grasped the elastic of her panty leg and cut it. He pulled hard, ripping her panties off.

“You won’t need those anymore,” he sniffed the crotch and stuffed them in his pocket.

Her assailant moved up closer. “Hi Julia, I’m Chuck,” he grinned with bad breath and decaying teeth.

Julia could smell old cigarettes and the stale odour of alcohol on his breath. His hair was long and scruffy, and his face had several days’ worth of whisker growth. He pushed her legs open and began to finger fuck her, saying, “I’ll have you wet for fucking in no time!” Chuck growled.

She tried to close her legs, but he kept them open, saying, “Fight all you want; no one will find you. Soon I’ll have you tied so wide open, your cunt lips will be able to whistle!”

Julia cried as she felt the roughness of his fingers inside her pussy.


How long had they been driving? She didn’t know. Time had now lost its value to her. Chuck placed a pillowcase over her head so she couldn’t recognize any of her surroundings.

Julia felt the van stop and shut off. She was grabbed roughly by the arm and escorted inside a building, where her hood was removed. She was too scared to notice any sounds that might help her later. Julia fretted for her husband and kids, who would be wondering where she was. As if on cue, her cell phone chirped. Chuck opened her purse and checked the caller.

“Do you want me to answer it and tell your husband you’ll be a few days late getting home? That you’re out having a great time being fucked by several horny guys?” He teased. Chuck shut off her phone and took out the battery.

Inside the building, her eyes adjusted to the new light. She was taken up a flight of metal stairs, down a darkened hallway, and into a small, ten-by-ten room. There was an old bed, a chair, a sink, and a makeshift toilet. Two bare light bulbs lit the sullen room, and plywood covered the small window in the room.

She now scanned her second captor. “Hi, Julia I’m Arnie.” Arnie was an identical twin except for long, curly hair and a different facial expression.

Arnie locked the door as Chuck cut her bindings. He stripped her shredded clothes from her, and Julia instinctively tried to cover up her breasts and pussy from their view. The air was damp and felt cool on her skin. Arnie tossed her a grey nightie, which she hurriedly slipped over her head. It barely covered her full tits and hung just a few inches below her pussy.

“On the bed!” She was ordered.

“I need a pee,” she countered.

“Over there!” Arnie pointed. The toilet was in the open, and Julia sat nervously relieving herself.

They watched her come to the bed. She noticed a faded, wrinkled white bed sheet, stained from previous use, and no pillow.

“Take off all your jewellery,” she was ordered. She pulled out her earring studs and slipped off her bracelet and watch. “And your rings too.” Julia reluctantly removed her wedding and family rings, handing them all to him.

“Now take off your nightie,” he grinned. She slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and stood, her gown falling to the floor.

“On the bed!” She sat facing them. “Lie down!” She was sternly ordered.

Julia lay trying to cover herself again. “Soon, you’ll be begging me to stop fucking you!” Chuck taunted.

Arnie placed handcuffs around her wrists and secured the other cuffs to the bedpost. He spread her legs, and she fought, trying to kick him. Chuck came over, and they each cuffed an ankle to the bottom posts.

Julia lay helpless, spread eagle on the thin mattress. Chuck came to her side and undid his pants, letting them join her nightie. He placed the knife on the floor and showed her his 9-mm gun. He took the magazine out and showed her the bullets. Replacing the magazine cocked the action and placed the safety on. His underwear followed, and she saw a hairy beer belly that protruded and was partially covering his semi-hard cock, made semi-hard by a Viagra taken earlier. Chuck began to stroke his cock, eyeing his next conquest.

He crawled on the bed and licked his way from her knees to her pussy. She tried to wriggle and turn from him, but it was useless. His fingers parted her matted hair, and her lips were revealed. Julia turned her head and cringed as she felt him begin to tongue her. He lapped and tasted her stale odour.

“Soon I’ll have you cumming so many times, you’ll be begging me to stop,” he promised.

She furrowed her brow as he moved up her flat stomach, his tongue circling her navel. He nibbled on her ribs and then moved to her tits. “I love your fucking tits!” He panted, pushing them together and sucking on both nipples at the same time. “And I promise, I’m going to enjoy fucking your tits too!”

She couldn’t help watching Chuck sucking on her nipples. He’d pull them up, and they’d stretch between his lips. She hated that he had made her nipples hard. He then moved down and grunted as he again tongued and ate her pussy.

Satisfied with a short meal, Chuck stood by her head. He placed the gun at her temple. “You are going to suck me off, and if you bite my cock, I’ll blow your fucking head off.”

“No, no, please no!” She protested as he came closer to her head.

“You can yell and scream all you want; no one can hear you in here,” Arnie grinned, taking off his pants.

“No, no, please don’t!” Her protest was useless.

“Open your mouth!” Chuck demanded.

Further complaining was stifled as Chuck forced his cock into her mouth. “Suck me off, bitch. And remember, bite my cock, and you’ll be sucking on the end of my gun before I blow your fucking brains out!” He threatened. “Now suck on my cock!”

Julia slowly began to suck not for pleasure but to save her life. “Come on; you know you can do better. Show me that you are a good cock sucker!” She reluctantly put more effort into sucking on him, and she hated the feeling of it growing harder in her mouth. He started to fuck her mouth, making her choke and gasp for air.

She could feel the movement of the bed as Arnie came up between her legs. She wrinkled her brow in disgust as she felt him begin to eat her pussy. He devoured it like a starving animal, moaning with pleasure. His tongue touched her clit making her body jolt, and several fingers fucked her roughly.

“I knew you’d like me eating your cunt!” He grumbled and returned to pleasing himself. His day’s old whisker stubble burned her sensitive pussy flesh as he continued. Another lick of her button made her react. Julia hated that her body betrayed a desire she didn’t want.

She cowered, still sucking on Chuck, as Arnie moved up her body and she felt his cock probing for her hole. He separated her lips, and she felt his hard cock shoved into her. He grunted as he began to fuck her. “Ha, ha, Viagra will keep us hard for hours and hours of fucking you!”

His breath was stale to her nose as he exhaled deeply. He, too, made her nipples grow hard. “Over the next few days, we are going to make you cum so many times you’ll be begging us to stop fucking you! And you know how we’ll be able to tell if you’re faking your cum like a porn star? Because we’ll be taking your pulse, and you cannot fake a rapid pulse when you cum!” Arnie grinned, showing crooked teeth.

Arnie pulled Chuck’s cock out of her mouth and kissed her roughly. He sucked on his brother’s cock a few strokes, then put it back in her mouth, and Julia continued sucking.

“I bet you like having two cocks at the same time, don’t you?” Chuck said, “Don’t you!” He repeated it louder.

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Say it again, but mean it!”

“Yes, I like having a cock to suck off and another cock fuck me,” she reluctantly agreed. They each felt a tit, keeping her nipples hard.


It seemed to take forever for her two captors to satisfy themselves. Julia had to take several pauses while sucking on Chuck. “Come on, bitch, this isn’t a holiday; suck on my cock as if you mean it! Suck my cock and make me cum, and then swallow every last fucking drop!” He grinned.

Julia raised her head a little, taking his cock in quicker, deeper strokes.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.