Darcy's Younger Cousin - Cover

Darcy's Younger Cousin

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A distant relative of a famous family.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

My wife's dowry and my income from the family trust was more than enough to cover my new family's expenses since we were a frugal household and in truth were ensconced in my father-in-law's expansive estate with no expenses for servants or food. I had every intention of striking out on my own but my wife's reluctance combined with my appreciation for the fine lifestyle with little or no expenses weighted my decision in favor of satisfying my wife's desires.

My cousin Darcy was well-disposed enough to allow me to hunt and fish on his nearby estate which had the most elegant groves and streams in the region and I was eager to take full advantage of his benevolence at every opportunity.

My father-in-law encouraged me to invest in a construction scheme involving homes for the renting to employed tenants but I consulted with Darcy's agent and discovered it was a risky proposition and declined begging lack of ready cash flow. It was a misrepresentation but I knew my father-in-law would not be offended as he was firm in his commitment to the scheme and was certain to go ahead without my investment.

My attentive wife inquired as to my reasoning on the subject and I was sufficiently vague as to leave her with unsatisfied curiosity. I was certain it was not the last I would hear on the subject in full anticipation of my spouse interrogating me at her leisure when we were deep in the arms of love in nocturnal bliss. She had a keen sense of timing in such matters and would catch me out in dreadful lies or convince me utterly of the logic of her reasoning if I acceded to her wishes or that of her beloved papa allowing us to continue our affairs of the heart or I should be more direct and admit "affairs of the cock".

I finally divulged the fact it was at the advice of my esteemed cousin and ever since I have heard a tirade of foul disparagement of my family line and most especially my famous cousin Darcy. In recent evenings I have been a frequent visitor to the "Boar and Hound" an establishment of noteworthy ale and the company of some female hostesses of dubious morality. I used the alias of John Smith but I felt certain my true identity was bandied about behind my back by mean-spirited drinking companions.

One of the buxom hostesses went by the name of Mary Knockers and she was so top-heavy that I often marveled at her skill in staying upright when balancing a tray of ale. Her close female companion was called Meg and she was a right skinny bitch with practically no breastworks at all. They made an odd pair but I got the vibe that they were close on many things and some far too delicate to mention in esteemed company. That particular evening was unusually dark and stormy and I was loath to enter into the teeming rain outside to make my way home even though it was still daylight. The host was kind enough to offer the comfort of the lodging waiting room with a nice warm fire laid in the brickworks with kettles boiling for tea around the clock.

Mary Knockers came in with her constant shadow Meg and accosted me to buy her a drink and one for her friend as well. I was fair annoyed at the inconvenience but she was a nice piece and was apparently at odds for companionship so I granted her request with a nod to the innkeeper. I didn't object when the catlike Meg started to rub my legs with her sensuous hands that moved like a serpent of olden days into places normally thought to be out of bounds for un-introduced females in strange places. Mary was watching her close friend with a look that was difficult for me to read because she made a point of keeping her inside thoughts well hidden. Soon the slender doxie had a firm grasp on my manhood and was familiarizing her fingers with my length and girth.

"Ahh, Mary love, this one has a nice pecker and that's a fact."

Mary looked me straight in the eye and asked in a low but perfectly clear voice,

"Would you like to dip your wick in a pair of tight holes, generous sir?"

I assumed she was talking of both her and Meg's fannies because those creatures are notoriously frugal with dispensing entrance to their nether holes.

"Don't mind if I do, Mary Dear, who goes first?"

Meg was apparently the person in charge in such matters because she quickly straddled my person and showed me she neglected to wear any undies for the occasion. The release of my member was accomplished with ease with the both of them in a frantic haste to take full advantage of my interested hardness of friendly weapon.

I wrapped my arms around the slender Meg and noted that she was fair to trembling she was that excited about the project. I had to admit I was entirely wrong in my initial speculation that she was more interested in female companionship than in male. Hoping to make up for my silly false judgement, I firmly grasped her posterior in both hands and marveled at the smooth silky feel of her feminine skin and how nicely they seemed to fit into my palms. All I had to do was to spread her open slightly and lower her down onto my rod with infinite slowness allowing my cock to enjoy each delicious measure of impalement. It seemed like forever for her to make that journey but when she was fully seated and her precious globes were flush against my heated loins she began a dance of sensuous humping that had her doing all the work as I just sat there and enjoyed her tight little channel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.