Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 20: Vacation on New Yacht, Report of Successful Sea Action, Partners for Claudia and Yen

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Vacation on New Yacht, Report of Successful Sea Action, Partners for Claudia and Yen - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

All of the ladies had gathered for our morning run before I arrived which was a significant change. We set off at a fairly fast pace as our stamina and strength had been improved significantly from out twice daily exercise sessions and were back well before or regularly scheduled breakfast time. The hot subject for the day was quickly raised with all voicing, "When will we leave for vacation on the yacht?" I turned to Mat and asked, "How soon will the plane be ready?" She indicated that it was on standby and ready for immediate departure. The next question started a stampede, "How soon can you have your bags packed?" I went up to put on my boots, jeans and western shirt, throw some underwear and swim gear in a small duffle bag and was waiting in the vehicle when they came charging out. I opened the door, jumped out ran into the house and grabbed both Claudia and Yen and dragged them to the vehicle and pushed them in while they complained loudly. All the ladies cheered and held them in their seats as we headed to the airport. On boarding the plane they put on an even stronger struggle but to no avail as I closed the plane's door and strode up to take the copilots seat and assist Mat's preparations for takeoff. After takeoff, Claudia and Yen settled down and enjoyed the view from their window seats as we sped along but continued with a barrage of questions about where we were headed. Of course none of the others would give them a clue as to our destination.

Mat had radioed ahead for transportation which was soon alongside the exit stair as we deplaned. We were soon loaded and whisked to the dock where we sighted this seemingly tremendous yacht with the crew members standing alongside the gangway. All of the ladies bounded up the gangway with Claudia firmly in tow and ignoring the crewmembers offers to guide them spread out for a search of discovery and as it turned out to stake claim on their preferred accommodations. I was left to manage the luggage with the assistance of the crew. Fortunately the owner's suite had been locked and was only opened for me when I was guided there by a very attractive crew member. After a quick inspection of my very impressive quarters including a super king sized bed, my guide suggested that I proceed to the open air fantail lounge. There I was seated in a very comfortable lounge chair and brought my favorite drink, a Dr. Pepper over ice. Slowly with much oohing and eyeing the ladies drifted back to join me. I asked where Claudia and Yen were, the answer floored me. Claudia was in the kitchen overseeing the cook and Yen was inspecting every nook and cranny of the vessel for what they did not know. I told them to man handle them out here and the ladies were on their way. Soon the two put in an appearance and asked what I wanted them for and I said, "Only to determine what you want to drink and please have a seat." They soon had their drinks and were chatting with the others as I had planned for them to do.

I then gave out marching order to the others. "Mat the airport and everything on or attached is under your management. Please familiarize yourself with the facilities. Sha and Sam please contact the cartel employees we brought back, first determine offshore deposits we may recover and do so, arrange for an inventory and evaluation of assets we brought back and then an inventory of the land and other assets we control in Mexico. Take some of the security forces to assure their cooperation and use whatever force is necessary to obtain access to the overseas accounts. Reb since you have not been assigned other responsibilities please latch on to my encrypted satellite telephone, answer and filter all calls and stay glued to my side. You might first call the Major in charge of our security forces and ask him to please join me. Oh yes, we overlooked the Doctor and General in our quick departure so arrange for an aircraft to pick them up and advise them of its time of arrival there. The rest of you relax and enjoy yourself but do not stray from the yacht without being accompanied by security."

Those instructions were hardly out of my mouth before the phone rang. Reb answered it, determine that it was the Chief of Staff so advised me and handed me the phone. He opened with the exclamation, "You were not kidding were you? You carried out your own private war. A loaded super tanker under charter to North Korea was disabled and grounded, a Chinese sub was abandoned after being disabled by its own missile explosion and Mideast oil exports have been brought to a halt." I then thanked him for the report since I had not yet heard from my forces on site and reminded him that he had been forewarned of all actions intended. He then almost shouted into the phone, "Where are you." I responded, "Sitting on the fantail of my yacht sipping a Dr. Pepper over ice. By the way, you never answered my query as to the value of an intact Chinese submarine which I will be glad to turn over to the US for appropriate compensation." I went on to further agitate him by suggesting that this action should mandate at least a second star for my grandfather and one for me along with admiral's stripes for the sea action. I then asked why he called and was there anything I could do for him. He finally laughed and said, "Nothing more please, you have the whole world in an uproar. Stay where you are and I will join you to get out of the line of fire since I am the only one you will talk to and not even the President," and hung up his phone.

Again the phone rang almost immediately after I had placed it back in Reb's hand. She answered and reported that it was the captain of the guards on the line and wished to speak to me. I took the phone placed it to my ear and said, "How is the Consort today?" He had probably written out an action report and was reading it over the phone. I brought him to a halt indicating I had indirectly received a report and only wanted to know what happened to the submarine and where it was. He continued that the action had gone exactly as I had instructed, "The sub surfaced, opened a missile port and initiated firing, at what had not been determined, but the laser cannon fire cut the missile in two causing it to explode with the conventional warhead falling over side and exploding almost capsizing the sub. The whole crew in confusion and fear for their life abandoned the submarine and were picked up by a US naval vessel. After laying off the submarine for some time concerned that the crew might have tried to set off timed explosions to destroy the vessel it was taken in tow to the new naval port facilities and placed under heavy guard by both the navy and the security forces. I congratulated him for his part in this successful mission.

The Consort's next question was, "How much do I owe you for my slave?" I responded, "The tanker and cargo are your prizes under this action and therefore you may dispose of them by auction or direct sale, the proceeds from that transaction is the price of your slave and should be deposited to my account in the Emir Bank." I added that his slave had not yet sent those assets in the vault or accounts to me as agreed so please see that it is done. He assured me that it would be done immediately.

The Major had arrived by that time and was brought to the fantail by Reb when my telephone conversation ended. He was greeted with congratulations on the most successful hostage recovery mission. He led me over to the rail and pointed to the dock. There sat a gleaming Rols Royce convertible which he proudly described as the best they could do in response to my request. He then slyly with a wink said, "You might check the trunk for excess weight." Sure enough when we walked down to the dock and opened the trunk it was full of gold ingots. I asked if there was anything the security forces needed or wanted and he indicated all was well with the unit and he departed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.