Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 19: Preparation for intercept of vessels, sale of petroleum assets

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Preparation for intercept of vessels, sale of petroleum assets - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Despite the extensive celebration for the return of Deb and Reb it was time to commence our run on another beautiful morning. All were accounted for and we were on our way at a little faster pace than usual. That must have been because of the return of our loved ones. As we were gathered around the table I announced, "For the necessary confidentiality of our rescue team all credit will be given to the Mexican marine forces that are now occupying the site. We will return to the office to accomplish this right now."

With that, we all returned to my office to place several telephone calls. The first was to the chief of staff, who groggily answered the phone. I began with the statement made to the girls, "Please arrange for all credit for the hostage rescue to be given to the commander of the Mexican marine forces now occupying the compound where the hostages were held captive. This is essential to maintain the secrecy of our rescue team." He immediately agreed and said, "It will be publicly announced by the appropriate authorities immediately." I continued, "All rewards for recovery of the hostages will be directed to the following account". That account was provided to him. I then stated, "I hope that you can arrange for me to meet your agent in the future and hope that he was pleased with his surprise." The chief of staff replied, "Exceedingly pleased." I then asked that he use his influence along with the publicity of the rescue to get the agent promoted. With that I concluded the call.

The Major in charge of our security forces was called next to advise him to impress upon the recovered hostages that credit for their rescue was to be given only to the commander of the Mexican marines and to hold the captives, I specified, incommunicado but treated as honored guests until I had a chance to confer with them. The recovered hostages were also to be advised of the account to which all rewards were to be directed. The Major exclaimed about the massive loot recovered from the cartel compound. I told him that the distribution of those assets would have to be handled later.

I turned to May and Fay and asked them when was the next free time they would have from school. When they checked the calendar and reported the dates, I then asked all of the ladies if they would enjoy time aboard our new yacht at the south Texas airport location. All gleefully responded affirmatively and the gathering broke up. I asked Sha and Sam to remain behind. When the others departed I informed them that it was essential that we immediately confer with the legal, financial and IT representatives of the cartel to recover the maximum assets possible so please charter a PX-1, which in the future will be referred to as the picador, and arrange a day or two trip to the south Texas airfield. They scurried off to make the necessary arrangements.

Mat, who had just returned from ferrying the executive jet back, stepped into the office holding out the phone, I motioned for her to wait while I took the call, the captain of the guard was on the line and reported that the first super tanker under charter to North Korea had transgressed in the territorial waters of the emirate without having paid tariff and with radio challenges rebuffed by the captain with a cockney accent. Of major significance was the detection of a submerged submarine trailing the vessel. I asked if both patrol craft were ready for action and he assured me they were. I then gave him specific instructions to contact the US navy and ask that they not intercede but to observe from a landward position as the tanker and trailing sub returned but be prepared to pick up survivors. I further instructed that upon its return voyage, if tariffs were not paid and challenges again rebuffed to assume a landward position to prevent onshore collateral damage and use the laser cannon to cut off the rudder shaft as planned. As to the trailing sub, have the second patrol boat assume a parallel course to the landward at some range and if the sub surfaced and was hostile to cut off open hatch covers and destroy weapons displayed. If the sub remained submerged after the tanker was apprehended but evidenced activity they were about to release missiles then the other patrol boat was to focus its laser cannons on the release point for the missile and commence continuous pulsing laser shots as the missile lifted off. That should cut off the war head or explode the missile.

The captain of the guards then said that he regretted to bring this matter to my attention but felt that he must facing this dangerous action. Anna was not sure if the baby she was carrying was his or mine and due to their proximity had declared her love for him. What should he do? I asked if he truly loved her and he indicated a very strong love for her. "Captain, I have the authority to annual my marriage to her which I would do as of this moment but that would place her in the position of a wanton woman that must be severely punished which I could not tolerate. Therefore, I will sell her to you as your slave, if you agree to love, respect and properly treat her and her child, which would mean that you assume all of her powers. If you can agree to that solution, please notify her that she is now your slave." He was clearly overwhelmed by my offer. I assured him that he was one of my most highly regarded subjects and considered him a close friend. That was the end of that saga.

Mat had tears in her eyes when I looked up at her and she said, "That was a beautiful solution to their dilemma." I then asked about the executive jet she flew back from Mexico and she indicated that it was a dream. I suggested that we fly it to south Texas and cancel the charter request which she was delighted to do. I also indicated I wanted to log hours as her copilot at every opportunity. Mat rushed off to find Sha to cancel the charter. I called the General to issue an invitation for him to join us on the flight. He was pleased at the opportunity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.