Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 18: Kidnapping and Recovery of Deb, Reb and Others

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18: Kidnapping and Recovery of Deb, Reb and Others - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Another dreary overcast day, and after my fitful sleep last night, I was up at the crack of dawn, prepared the coffee pot and waited for it to perk to have my first cup which did little to invigorate me for the day. The security of Deb and Reb was weighing heavily on my mind. I only now realized how much I cared for them and missed them from my life. The other ladies came bouncing out the door, about the regular time, without a seeming care in the world. Then we were off to our regular run or more like a jog with Sam and Mat leading the pack. All were successful in arriving at the breakfast table at the scheduled time. I was admonished severely for having my satellite phone, which was against one our standing rules, but told them I was expecting an important business call I did not want to miss. The conversation ebbed and flowed around the table on various inane subjects. I was relieved when I could leave the table and return to my office to continue my vigil for any word on the safety of my ladies.

Sam stopped by to report that she had brought up the subject of a democratic form of government for the emirates with the Doctor. The Doctor's curt response was that it was a major undertaking and well underway. Sam had offered to perform research or any other assistance she could provide but the Doctor declined her assistance. It was suggested that Sam research the safest countries to which the headquarters of the Emirate Bank might be transferred leaving only branches in the emirate but to please not mention it to the Doctor at this time. The Doctor's attitude was seeming to become less than desirable. We went on to discuss her other undertakings which she seemed to be on top of. Sam was an important addition to our group and was fast worming herself into my affection or stronger which I expressed to her in endearing terms.

Sha dropped in before Sam departed and they discussed the several joint assignments they had underway to their satisfaction. Since Sam was privy to most of my dealings I brought up several very confidential subjects that I had not previously discussed with Sha. The first was codes for access to our various accounts should be held by more than one person and Sam appeared to be the logical backup for Sha. Both seemed pleased with the suggestion and agreed for the need and would implement it. Next, something that I wanted but was reluctant to ask for and that was local backup servers for all of the Emirate Bank's transactions along with backdoors to all information contained therein. This was not for my current specific benefit but was again something that should be shared by the two present. When asked why I thought this was desirable I gave the limited explanation that it may be an expedient manner in which to disrupt drug trafficking in the future. Neither verbally nor visibly responded. In the back of my mind I was considering using members of our security forces to create search and destroy teams to seek out and annihilate drug traffickers with deposits in our banks. This sessions came to an end and they departed chatting away.

Mat next put in an appearance to express her surprise at the extent of air transportation holdings and the magnitude of income from those operations. I asked if she was seeking a raise before she even got started. She replied that she had created an organization chart and started staffing it with the expectation that the new employees would help prepare job descriptions and fine tune the organization chart. She exclaimed at the high number of ex-marine personnel we had added to the payroll and the level of income they were generating. I told her to fasten her seat belt we were just taking off. Before she escaped my office I emphasized that flying lessons were a high priority for me and to please reserve time in her busy schedule to accelerate my progress in this regard.

By this time I was frantic about the safety of Deb and Reb but satisfied we had everything in place that we could. I did not want to disrupt the schedule and activities of others with unreasonable follow-up calls. So I impatiently waited. Lunch time came and I reluctantly joined the ladies for substance to quiet the growling from my stomach. The good company was somewhat relaxing as usual. May and Fay were present and in high spirits from recent grades they received. It is good that they have each other to share the burden of their educational undertaking. Yen and Claudia had finally relented and joined us for meals. This gave me an opportunity to enhance my language skills although it disrupted other discussions around the table as they tried to comprehend what was being said. Then it back to my office to continue the vigil.

My afternoon siesta in my comfortable desk chair was interrupted by the person monitoring our drug trafficking system to report that both Deb and Reb's transponders indicated that they were moving at aircraft speed to the southeast of Puerto Vallarta. I thanked her and asked that she continue tracking and recording their movement.

Very shortly thereafter, the Major called to report that our security team on the ground in Puerto Vallarta had observed the whole family being pushed into a vehicle that sped from the scene to a helicopter waiting nearby that immediately took off. The heist occurred during a scam drowning off the beach which diverted the attention of most. Apparently several of the executives attending the convention had been kidnapped at the same time.

The major and I again reviewed our plans for the recovery mission. I had noted on the high resolution infrared images, what appeared to be a tunnel leading from the compound to the air field, pointed this out to him and instructed him to have it collapsed with explosives immediately upon the assault. I also suggested that a pickup and four wheeled trailer be loaded on the aircraft to facilitate the recovery of all valuables which may be extensive from the site. I would also like for your people to identify and apprehend for return the accountant, treasurer, attorney and information technology specialist and all their documents which again might be extensive. They can bring their families if readily available along with any women who chose to leave the area. If there is a Rolls Royce bring it back. Start the drop at good dark and try to be out of there by daylight. Please do not leave anything behind that can identify us.

No sooner than I hung up the phone there was another telephone call that caller ID identified as the chief of staff, I answered with the usual, "Hello Sir". He launched forth, "I have the Assistant Secretary of State for Latin America with me on this conference call and we have a problem. Several high level executives and their families attending a convention in Puerto Vallarta have been kidnapped by what appears to be drug traffickers. Our initial contact with Mexican government officials was met with a stone wall with no help in that direction. Direct government intervention is impossible even if we had the resources. Do you have any suggestions?" My first question is, "Do you have any assets on site and by this I mean agents. "Yes, for your ears only, the local commander of the marine contingent is a naval academy graduate, who has kept us in the loop for the area. The local commanding general is on the cartel's payroll for certain". "Can I communicate direct with your agent?" "No, only through me". "You can do me a big favor by doing nothing until you hear from me which may be about daylight tomorrow morning. I will not say anymore with the State Department representative present because that organization is just like a sieve or conduit to belligerent forces with your current president". With that I hung up the phone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.