Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 12: Planning for mission

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Planning for mission - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Lunch was being served as I returned to the group so I joined them for some of that good tender Texas steak, a well doctored baked potato and sweetened iced tea. It was really food for the Gods. I felt like a god after the multiple marriage proposal acceptances and decided to announce it to the group. All expressed their congratulations as I stated that I had only twelve to go before I reached the limit of fifteen. This brought on a round of loud jeers. I addressed the assistant secretary and asked if we should extend an invitation to the president. He indicated that he would be glad to formally handle that as it concerned a head of state.

We then returned to the conference room for further discussions and planning. I referred them to the maps and aerial photos posted on the wall, picked up a pointer and proceed to the large scale photo of the airfield and stated that if the ex-guard captain could arrange for the palace guards to capture the Chinese contingent and protect the desired aircraft we would be well on our way to a successful mission. He assured us that accomplishing that would be no problem. I then asked how the jets might be moved. It was suggested that they be flown to the marine airbase in the emirate and placed in one of large hangars until they could be dismantled and flown out on one of our heavy lift aircraft. I mentioned Mat as one of their ex-test pilots and her name and qualifications were recognized and accepted as one of the ferry pilots. I suggested that she could probably readily recruit another but if not she could ferry both. As to the cargo plane and support crew, it was recommended that they be allowed only limited fuel to get them to a Russian destination and be allowed to be on their way with prior notice to friendly nations not to grant them landing rights.

This did not apply to the pilots who had used the nomads for gunnery practice or the ruler and son who planned my assassination. There was full agreement that they should be turned over to the nomad chieftains for disposal by their usual methods of partially burying them in ant hills or staking them out for the jackals to consume.

As to the capture of the ruler and son, several alternatives were considered. Since the courtyard was expansive enough and clear of obstructions, it was determined that a low altitude precision jump utilizing para wings would be most expeditious supplemented by our security forces that would be landing shortly after the parachute drop. The C-150 could be taxied into a position to block the transport or jets from moving and disgorge the security forces. Anna could well be included on this flight and adequately protected by our security forces until turned over to the palace guards for the final procession to the palace.

It was agreed that the Marine air Base would be the staging area for the several contingents participating in the action. Timing of the action would be keyed to scheduled departures from that point.

I expressed the opinion that Anna should be on the ground and in the palace as soon as possible for an announcement that she was the governor of this former emirate serving under the ruler of the adjoining emirate. Her arrival would be more impressive decked out in the finery of her office and being escorted by the palace guards in their ceremonial regalia.

All present were individually queried as to their agreement with the plans outlined and each responded in the affirmative. Timing of the action required moving of individuals and groups into position. The major heading up the security forces was called in to face the group and was instructed to immediately assemble the jump and ground teams with appropriate equipment for night action and get them on their way with secure SAT phones in the hands of the leaders and their backups in a C-150. As an afterthought, I asked the guests if they wished to have an observer on board. The CIA agent volunteered and asked if he could borrow one our new weapons packages. I jokingly told him that only with adequate deposit and government guarantees that it would be returned.

The ex-palace guard captain was informed that a fast aircraft was being chartered to get him in position. I hoped that the wedding ceremony could be held before departure of Anna and Mat but at least we were committed to one another. I have high hopes of getting Anna pregnant before her return to the emirate. Both Sha and Mat have been on birth control and may choose to do so for some time to come but that decision is for later.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.