Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 11: DC report of assassination attempt investigation

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11: DC report of assassination attempt investigation - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

All gathered, bleary eyed, for an early breakfast before departure by several aircraft to the South Texas airfield. The purpose of this trip was principally to be apprised of the results of the DC's investigation of the assassination attempt on my life but also recreation on the beach for the ladies.

My flight instructor flew the right seat as pilot in command and I was quite elated when she suggested that I climb into the left seat and serve as her copilot. The sky was clear, the air smooth and the scenery breathtaking as we flew south skirting the coast for the entire trip. The other planes had landed ahead of us and taxied to the tie down area in front of the operations building. Passengers were debarking from the planes and being herded into groups to be led to assigned housing.

I headed directly into the operations building to determine the estimated time of arrival of our guests' flight. Their estimated touchdown time was in one hour. That gave me plenty of time to freshen up, get a soda and corral the General and Doctor to be in position to greet our guests.

Their plane had no sooner taxied into position, shut down the engines and dropped the stairs than this tall, voluptuous, dark haired lady came rushing out and dropped to her knees in front of me. She was loudly chanting, "At last, at last master I am here to join you." Needless to say everyone was startled and did not seem to know what to do. I gently took hold of her shoulders, raised her to her feet and embraced her with her head on my chest. The chief of staff stated that he would explain her presence in a more confidential setting.

Guides were available to take the other guests to their assigned quarters with instructions that we would convene here in the conference room of the operations center in thirty minutes. The mystery lady clung to my arm and would not permit herself to be separated from me. I led her into the conference room seated her, took a seat next to her and asked if she would like refreshments. She indicated that she would like a coke so one was brought to her along with napkin, straw and a glass full of ice. She opened the coke and poured it into the glass of ice and seemed quite content to just sit there holding onto my arm. With an inclination of my head, I suggested the Doctor sit on the other side of her. She seemed to take to the Doctor and soon had her head resting on her shoulder while continuing to hold on to my arm.

Our guests soon gathered in the conference room and were introduced to one another except for those who hung back to the perimeter. The lady, who had caused such a stir, was introduced as Anna.

The assistant secretary opened the meeting with a synopsis of the investigation of the assassination attempt on me. The stoned son of the ruler of the adjoining emirate suggested to his equally deranged father that the lineage of our emirate be disrupted by my death. The father agreed and professional assassins were hired to carry out the deed and fortunately it was unsuccessful. I was duly recognized for my part in foiling the attempt. He expressed the opinion that our mutual defense pact could come into play because of this action but it was hoped that we would not insist on this course of action. I assured him that was not our intent at this point. He then turned the meeting over to the CIA chief.

This gentleman commenced with the family tree of the unsuccessful assassins. He pointed out that Anna was the only daughter whose mother had been crushed or smothered to death by the ruler in his attempts to force her to perform fellatio on his grotesque corpulent body when he passed out on top of her. The mother had served as the protector of her daughter from the over indulged brother who had in the past raped several of the daughter's friends.

The son had been pleading with the father to permit him to assume the position in charge of the guards and had been overheard to say that he would use a hot poker to make a eunuch out of the present captain. The captain concerned for his own safety and that of the ruler's daughter fled with her to the neighboring emirate, where he placed her under the care of the ruler, your mother who had been the friend of her mother.

"Your mother contacted the state department for aid in this matter. The state department arranged for Anna and her rescuer to be brought to the US, given new identities and provided with an education at your expense. Anna ended up at Harvard majoring in political science and the young man, present there in the marine uniform, at the naval academy. You and your mother have received continuing credit for their rescue and financial support for which they are extremely grateful as you could see from Anna's reaction to her initial meeting with you. As a matter of fact your mother has made Anna aware that she hoped you would accept her as one of your wives and yes we recognize that as the potential ruler of the emirate you are entitled to fifteen wives."

The despot son did arrange to head the palace guards and has carried out that assignment in a most sadistic manner. At the slightest excuse or provocation he will have the offender tied to a whipping post and beat him into a bloody pulp with what we would call a bull whip or in the extreme pull out his pistol and shoot the man on the site. The guard unit is ready to revolt, if they can find a suitable escape. We are in constant contact with them to try to work something out but do not want to take overt action against an independent government. Their former guard captain continues to be held in high respect. The guard unit would be ready to follow him to hell and back.

"There is a very volatile situation now confronting us in the subject emirate and that is the Chinese have brought in two fighter jets along with their pilots, a transport aircraft and a support crew. The Chinese have run rough shod over the local population including, with the ruler's concurrence, using nomad caravans for gunnery practice on their overflights. We have determined that they hope to gain major concessions from the emirate in exchange for the jets. We would like to lay our hands on those jets since they are their latest trainers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.