Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 10: DC Contingent Scheduled Visit, Preparations for Visit

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: DC Contingent Scheduled Visit, Preparations for Visit - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Our morning jog had now been joined by all including the General and the Doctor well as the new pilot, who had been readily accepted and integrated into the group. Of course we were accompanied by our security detail which created quite a procession as we wound down our ever changing route. Fortunately today the sky was overcast which held down the temperature to a tolerable level. Now, even the laggards were finishing the five mile circuit in time for breakfast. This gave everyone a feeling of accomplishment along with the improvement in physical fitness.

Breakfast was a time of congeniality with the exchange of anecdotes, jokes, little white lies to embellish the stories and good natured kidding of all. This was a most enjoyable time of day with all present. It provided the perfect opportunity to schedule meetings and assignations. I tried to keep Deb near to take notes, update my schedule and remind me of meetings or telephone calls that I needed to make. Her services were invaluable. She also was able to filter my calls and to handle most that did not require my personal intervention.

The new pilot, Matilda, known to all as Mat was frequently away on familiarization flights for different aircraft or stuck in a trainer to build up required time in specific aircraft. Her required time in these activities was nearing an end so she could pick up Deb's activities for me thus permitting Deb to move on to more appropriate activities associated with her education. The Chairman's, and that is how we now referred to Deb's father, busy schedule had precluded a visit to review the position I have in mind for her so we may as well proceed.

The General has accumulated vast land holdings and mineral interests in his horse trading of drilling contracts and by utilization of surplus funds to IDEACO's cash requirements to purchase land throughout the southwest. Record keeping for these holding is nonexistent. "I want you, Deb, to record each holding on a county map supplemented by output from my project to determine the worth and feasibility of development of the minerals. I also plan to employ an outstanding student at the conclusion of A&M's agricultural field school to evaluate the surface potential of the tracts. A joint evaluation as to the desirability to hold and develop or dispose of the land would then be made. The knowledge you gain in this effort along with your formal education will make you the perfect pick for operations manager. I would like for you to commence this project as soon as Mat is available to assume your current duties. I feel that there is a gold mine buried in these properties."

Deb was queried whether she had a picture of Reb, her sister. She extracted a photo from the wallet she carried in her jeans pocket and handed it to me. Reb was a gorgeous lady, with a perfectly proportioned body, a delightful face with pug nose and striking red hair cascading to her waist. My immediate reaction was a steel like erection with a strong desire to lay eyes and hands on her at the first opportunity.

The next question was how soon Reb would be joining us as previously planned. Deb's response was as soon as her classes are finished in about two weeks and that she had already made plane reservations to join us. I asked that Deb contact her sister to cancel the commercial plane reservations and arrange for a charter to pick her up along with all of her luggage.

Shortly after I returned to my suite, Deb stuck her head in the door with an encrypted satellite phone in hand and said, "Here is a call you have been expecting and am sure you want to take. It is from the Chief of Staff". I tried to maintain my composure as I took the phone from Deb's hand and answered with, "Greetings Chief of Staff, I have been looking forward to hearing from you".

He started off with, "Colonel, you are a popular commodity here in DC so it took some time to arrange a schedule for the visit with those that wanted to accompany me. These include the Assistant Secretary of State for Mideast affairs, the head of the Mideast office of the CIA and some of my technical advisers. We will be flying into your new South Texas airfield on Thursday and hope to remain for the weekend if you have accommodations available for us". I first asked if his addressing me as Colonel indicated that my commission had been duly approved and he indicated that it had, congratulated me and said he personally would pin on my eagles when appropriate. He was then assured that accommodations were available and it was suggested that they bring sport clothes, fatigues and swim suits for comfort.

Next, I contacted the General to advise him of the arrangements and asked that he clear his schedule to join the group. I contacted the Doctor with the same advice and request. They would arrange transportation for themselves. Deb was still standing in the doorway so I indicated to her that I expected her to accompany me along with any of the other ladies that might enjoy some time on the beach and of course to inform the security detail of our plans and to arrange transportation for whoever was going.

The airfield operations manager was contacted to inform him of the plans and to be sure that appropriate accommodations were available for all and brought up to white glove inspection standards. I only told him that important government officials were included in the group without revealing their titles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.