Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 6: Progress Report, New Female Friend

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Progress Report, New Female Friend - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Our regularly scheduled family meeting was opened by a report from the General. He was eager to report his resounding success in meetings with the major research schools selected, including The University of Texas Austin, as if there was any other UT, Texas A & M and of course Rice University. They were enthusiastically prepared as a group to administer marketing and distribution of output from our new project. As a group they desired to know who had developed the program. They were informed that it was Sha and me. They immediately proposed that earned doctorates in geology, petroleum engineering and physics be awarded to me and an earned doctorate in information technology be awarded to Sha for the new discoveries and development. There was a tense debate among the school representatives as to which school would award the respective doctorates at the next commencement. They were requested to later resolve that question among themselves.

The General further indicated that all government contracts were proceeding on schedule, that cleanup and staffing of the new airfields and air fleet had been accomplished and that the existing planes were satisfactorily occupied with lucrative charters. Mobile rigs along with drilling crews were now in the emirate and had commenced operation.

My major concern as to immediate outlets for petroleum products had been pursued to determine our government's requirements for the type and quantities of fuels required by forces to be stationed in the emirate and the level of petroleum consumption by the emirate's local economy. Based on these numbers, a search was underway for a small refinery that could be readily disassembled and moved to the emirate.

The need for a fast, long range executive aircraft was voiced. I observed that the only executive jet that would meet our need for range and speed was the rumored CS&S's PX-1 and that we should get on the wait list with a deposit immediately. Family member were admonished to never fly together in case there was an accident. This was especially true for the Doctor and General whose loss would be catastrophic to our endeavors. The General frowned at this suggestion since he sought out every opportunity to be alone with the Doctor. That reminded me of the old saying, "There may be snow on the mountain but there is still fire in the furnace".

In my first petroleum class I was aproached by a female student to be her lab partner. After class over coffee she reported that she was the daughter of the chairman of the major oil company in the state and had only recently transferred to the university after attending a small eastern college. Her father being concerned about her safety in this new setting had contacted the states US senator for advice. The senator being aware of our security arrangements suggested that she be in contact with me. I immediately contacted Sha to join us in the union building to meet and discuss the young lady's situation. After their discussion and consultations with the Doctor, she was invited to move into our home and to come under the protection of our security detail. The young lady, whose name was Deb, immediately contacted her father who was quite elated with the arrangements and desired to fly up and meet us at the earliest opportunity. The General and Deb's father were long time business associates. The Doctor issued a standing invitation to Deb's father to visit at any time and there would be a room in the house available for him.

This very attractive new addition to the household might well disrupt my favorite pastime which was to be immersed in the hot tub with all of my nubile housemates followed by swimming multiple laps in the pool. I decided that Sha could discuss the matter with Deb and if she was reluctant to expose her body in the hot tub or pool she could barricade herself in her room. That concern was unnecessary as at the next group hot tub session she eagerly joined in and was the first out of her clothes. Deb tended to be too touchy feely for my comfort level. I certainly did not want jealously to disrupt my long term platonic relationship with Sha since I had suppressed long term plans for us as a couple. Internally I debated as to when I should express my deep feelings for her. On the other hand, Deb might be an acceptable substitute.

Deb danced in and happily reported that her father was on his way in response to our invitation. We all gathered to meet him at the door and greeted him warmly with a hug between him and the General and resounding back slaps as old friends. After the initial greeting, Deb and her father were permitted to have a private meeting. Subsequently, he asked to speak to the Doctor alone. When they returned to the group, the doctor reported that documents had been executed to provide temporary guardianship covering medical and other aspects of her care. Deb's father reported that she was enthusiastic that she felt as if she were a real family member with numerous new close friends. Deb had been in contact with her younger sister praising the situation she had been fortunate to become part of. The sister a year younger than Deb was a sophomore at the college Deb had previously attended. Her sister now felt totally alone and isolated and expressed strong hope she could join her sister here. The Doctor asked Deb to tell her sister that she was expected upon the completion of her semester in Yankee land. The father warned all that this other daughter named Rebecca was called Reb for a very good reason and not to take any guff off of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.