Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 5: Back to Studies and Research

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Back to Studies and Research - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

All of our requests and suggestions have been successfully negotiated with the government offices and implemented to my family's satisfaction. Several surplus air fields in South Texas had been transferred to our ownership. We were now the proud owners of five high lift aircraft. Associated staffing was underway from among recently retired or released marine personnel. Contracts were in hand at attractive rates to ferry heavy equipment around the globe. An international bank had been established in the emirate, by the Doctor, and had received the first of recurring deposits from government agencies and solicitations were out for other depositors.

Now I have to establish a schedule and set aside time for my university studies as a priority without ignoring my physical conditioning and research. I do not feel that will require that much time in my areas of study in the university in geology and petroleum engineering since the General had frequently taken me in tow to visit and explain all petroleum related activities of his company. When necessary for him to visit a dangerous area such as the rig floor, he deposited me in the well logging trailer with an admonition to instruct me as to what they were specifically doing. He even had me feeling and tasting drilling mud and explaining the information they might impart. As a toddler he had equipped me with custom made steel toed Redwing boots and a hard hat with the company emblem and VP affixed and replaced them as I grew so I would feel part of the operation.

A portion of the critical research necessary to fulfill my objectives had been accomplished with my early patented and lucrative inventions. With the extensive news of drug smuggling and its impact on the youth of our country, I concluded that an effective manner to slow this down was to develop a technique to track and interdict trafficker flights. I latched on to modification of emergency position indication radio beacons (EPIRB) carried by all planes flying over water as the easiest method to accomplish this. Through miniaturization of satellite phone, global positioning system and transponder circuits to fit in the conventional EPIRB case I had a device that could accomplish my objective. This instrument could respond to a satellite signal interrogation with the call numbers of a plane as to the exact position of the flight at intervals over a continuing period. The modified instrument could also be used to eavesdrop on in plane conversations.

Next I suggested that the General clandestinely acquire select distributors, along the Caribbean coast, of inflatables used for overseas flights with a modified instrument included with each inflatable sold and as replacements for existing equipment. Initially, the Captain was brought in to provide a charter vessel equipped to interrogate the transponders. The modified instrument proved to be a resounding success for tracking flights. Government agencies were impressed with the success of this endeavor and entered into contracts to install appropriate systems in future satellites to acquire the desired data as well as systems to receive the data in both land stations and naval vessels. These contracts added considerable amounts of money to my bank account.

Simultaneously, I had discovered wave forms to be associated with gravitational forces and designed and patented very sensitive instruments to record this information. I had arranged for these instruments to be installed in all satellites along with the interrogation devices but not activated pending further study.

Activation of the instruments would result in a tremendous amount of data to be recorded and processed so Sha with her mastery of computers, data handling and encryption was asked to handle this aspect of my research. She readily agreed but assured me that it would cost me favors for her in the future.

The next phase of the research required the development of algorithms to assemble the numerous elements of the information and to apply various filters to isolate the desired result. With only limited date secured in light plane flights and an untold number of hours with both paper and pencil calculations and computer applications the objective of my research was in sight.

The models developed closely correlated with data accumulated from defined geological structure, well logs and production history. The models exhibited the depths and aerial extent of all underlying geologic structures and with appropriate filtering the content of the structures as to dry, oil, gas or water both salt and pure. Porosity and permeability of individual formations were revealed with surprising accuracy.

A family gathering was immediately arranged to demonstrate this accomplishment and seek their advice on releasing and marketing this outstanding program. The Doctor, General and Sha were soon gathered and the capabilities of the program were revealed. All were startled at the significance of this accomplishment.

The Doctor spoke first to indicate that in her opinion the parts, to the extent possible, should be individually patented and handled by a most prestigious law firm. That would be costly but provide insurance to avoid legal challenges to our patents and other troublesome lawsuits.

Next, The General concluded that only a finished product and not the program should be offered for sale to the public and that the price should not be less than the cost to drill one dry hole or one million dollars for a coverage of one square mile. The net earnings at this pricing level would be astronomical with the demand anticipated. Furthermore sales should be made to only single companies under a nondisclosure agreement and certainly not to consortiums who would share the information.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.