Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 4: Visit to D.C. for awards and negotiations

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Visit to D.C. for awards and negotiations - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Much to my surprise a limousine with driver and bodyguard was waiting at the bottom of the stairs along with two suburban escort vehicles. We were loaded in the limousine and our luggage into one of the other vehicles. Upon our arrival at the hotel we were advised not to leave our rooms without our escorts for security reasons. Two suites had been arranged at the hotel. One for the Doctor and General and the other for me and my dates. I don't know what others expected but I just wanted to get a snack from room service and get to sleep and told the others they were most welcome to take in the sights early but please let me sleep in. Fortunately, the next day was Sunday so their ability to shop would be at a minimum though I suggested that they again use my credit card for any cost incurred.

The phone rang just before noon with the Doctor and General inviting me to join them for lunch at one of the cafes in the hotel. During the light lunch we briefly discussed the importance of establishing an international bank and rates and terms for the base leases. After lunch we agreed to all meet for dinner at one of the better restaurants in town. Of course that would necessitate adequate time to arrange for our escorts and for the ladies to dress. Again at the appointed hour we were loaded into a limousine and with the escorting vehicles were whisked off to the restaurant chosen by the Doctor. The extensive menu permitted each of us to choose a meal to our liking. All seemed to enjoy the extensive banter around the table and the excellent meal. It was then back to the hotel for a good night's rest in preparation for tomorrow's awards ceremony and meetings.

Activities were to begin at ten in the morning and I made it clear to everyone that the Doctor, General and Sha were expected to attend all activities. Escorts were to be arranged for sightseeing by the other two after the awards ceremony. I wished all a good night and sweet dreams.

We were all roused out of bed at seven the next morning for breakfast at eight. The girls, Doctor and the General joined me about eight for a hearty breakfast before returning to their rooms to dress for the occasion. Before breakfast I had completed my ablutions and was ready to slip into my suit, tie and shined shoes. A little after nine we had gathered for transportation to the White House. Upon arrival there we were escorted into an anteroom and offered refreshments. I choose to pass in order not to fill my bladder with liquids before the expected lengthy period sitting at a conference table. Sha was at my side during our wait to be ushered into the area chosen for the awards ceremony which much to my surprise turned out to be the oval office. There were only a few officials, my entourage, an official photographer and the president. He thanked us for gathering here with him for the ceremony and proceeded to read the commendation for highest civilian award for valor. At that point he placed the award around my neck and announced that we were not finished.

Chuckling, he quoted my statement to the Joint Chief of Staff that I had wished it was a military instead of civilian award. He then stated that he did not have all the facts when he announced the civilian award to the media and did not choose to withdraw it after it had been announced but with additional facts, which had been gathered and validated, he concluded that I indeed deserve the highest military award and had earned a Purple Heart in the process. He then placed both of the additional awards on me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.