Legacies - Cover

Legacies

Copyright© 2015 by Doc Will

Chapter 2: Planning for Prom and Last Football Game

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Planning for Prom and Last Football Game - The adventures of a young man guided through life by the legacies, moral and ethical traits instilled by family members.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

This was a Friday night after the next to last football game. The sky was clear, a full moon was glowing and the hot tub was prepared with a perfect temperature and jets pulsing in wait for my guests. I had invited my two female trainers and of course Sha to join me for a relaxing session in the tub. Upon their arrival we jettisoned our clothes and climbed in. The trainers as well as Sha and I disrobed, without embarrassment as the trainers had frequently seen me naked during their work and Sha around the house. My arousal was evident around these gorgeous females but fortunately without eliciting their comments.

As usual I took it for granted that Sha would join me in attending the prom but I had neglected to invite her until now. I immediately corrected this oversight by a heartfelt invitation which she graciously accepted. On questioning the other two, they admitted that without dates they were reluctant to go and that did not have or could afford the proper attire. Having anticipated this response because of their closely guarded but rumored sexual orientation and their single parent financial straits, I had earlier in the week sought the Doctor's opinion and permission to fund their complete attire for the function.

Sha and me extended an invitation for them to join us to attend the prom and assured them that their continuing service to me was worth more than the cost to exquisitely dress them from head to toe including a visit to the beauty salon. At first they were reluctant to accept but with the insistence of Sha and myself that it would be much more fun to have them with us they did so. Sha already had my credit card to I suggested that they devote tomorrow to go shopping and make the necessary arrangements with the beauty salon. I again reminded them that this was to be complete attire from skin out starting with a first layer from Victoria's Secret.

I took the opportunity to quiz the trainers as to their college plans and ambitions. They expressed lack of college plans due to no source of available funding despite very high grade point averages and class standings. Otherwise both expressed an interest in becoming surgeons. With that information I immediately decided, that with the concurrence of my guardians, I would create a trust for each to cover all fees, tuitions, books, incidentals and a stipend to get them through medical school and internship. I hoped to accomplish this anonymously.

The week rapidly passed with my usual immersion in study and research on my ongoing projects including satellite communications and navigation as well as various aspects of gravity forces and wave forms. Friday morning opened with a rousing pep rally in anticipation of the last game of our regular season. The game was with a team appropriately named the Assassins from an affluent bedroom community that hired college coaches driven from their former positions for recruiting or other violations. Backed by a heavily funded and politically strong booster club the coaches reportedly recruited the biggest players possible with disregard to rules and regulation. The resulting team was overwhelming in size but not intelligence compared to opposing teams. Skill and surprise would be required to win this game.

Coach had recruited me as the kicker upon the recommendation of my best friend and soccer mentor for several years. Of course my grandfather, the General, insisted that I accept the invitation and join the team since he had been a football star in high school and college. This was over the strenuous objections of my grandmother, the Doctor who claimed it was dangerous to my wellbeing and was a game only for barbarians. Their positions were contentious as usual, but for a change, the General stood his ground and his position prevailed.

My soccer mentor also recommended to the coach that based on my superb physical conditioning, complete grasp of the playbook, which he had slipped to me, and understanding of the game that I be his backup in the likely event the Assassins put him out of the game as game films indicated they were likely to do to key players.

Being new this season with the team and only the kicker, I was seemingly held in low esteem by most team members although I was high point scorer from extra points and field goals. That would place me in the cross hairs of the Assassins for quick elimination from the game. As game time approach and we were suiting out, I approached the team captains insisting that however the coin toss fell we would kick off the ball knowing from team films that if the Assassins won the toss they would elect to receive the ball. I surreptitiously gathered the kick off team to outline my plan to surprise our opponents. Despite instructions from the coach, I would carry out this plan even though it may get me kicked off the team which would be of no consequence since this was my last game win or lose. The surprise appealed to those involved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.