Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 6: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Looking at the racks of department store swimwear made Di break out in a cold sweat. It had seemed like a good idea at home. After they arrived at the store, Jason had stepped back to allow the sales lady, Geneva, to get her size and style preferences, but Di could barely make herself speak.

"This is a nice one-piece in yellow," Geneva said holding the suit by its hanger across her other arm. "It's cut low over the hips and has a short ruffle skirt." She leaned in close to whisper, "The bust is padded so you won't show anything you don't mean to."

Glancing back at Jason, she only saw his supportive smile and nod of encouragement. If she was going to do this she'd have to try on something. "How much is it," Di whispered.

"Twenty-three," Geneva said, glancing at Jason who nodded again.

"I guess I'll try it on." Di followed Geneva to the changing rooms while Jason sat in one of the chairs near the three-way mirror outside. When she got to one of the available stalls, she hesitated then whispered,"I've never tried on a bathing suit before. Do I take off ... everything?"

Geneva looked her over and smiled warmly. She was old enough to be her grandmother with a kindness that begged trust. "Leave your panties on," she whispered. "You don't even have to come out if you don't feel comfortable with your foster father seeing you."

Foster father, Di mocked to herself. Technically it was true, but she'd been thinking some rather un-fatherly thoughts about him since Carrie had left the night before. In the market she'd caught him peeking at her and saw his blush when she noticed the direction of his gaze. It still didn't come off as creepy, though. His constant smile made her want to climb into his lap and purr like a kitten.

Alone in the stall she stepped out of her shoes, then stripped off her jeans, shirt, and undershirt. Then she rolled her socks down to expose her scars. She recalled Jason showing her his own scars and let out a slow breath. Stop worrying. He understands.

Looking at her reflection wearing panties, it was obvious what a month of good food had done. Her ribs weren't showing as much and her breasts had grown to fill her palms. She ran her hands down her stomach and past her slit of a navel. Carrie wasn't that much taller, but her body had rounded curves that Di would never share. Jason would probably always see her as a girl, but maybe she'd be able to persuade him to see her as something more.

Ignoring the ache in her heart, she took the yellow suit off its hanger and stepped into it. After pulling it up, she figured out how the straps went over her shoulders and adjusted the fit. Hairs stuck out around the edges of her panty line, so she carefully tucked them in and took a look at herself.

If she stepped closer to the mirror she couldn't see the scars on her legs. She ran her fingers through her short hair and turned to see how the suit fit. It wasn't too revealing, but it hugged her butt, arguably her best asset given her height and build.

She was still turning in the mirror when she heard Geneva ask through the slotted door, "What do you think?"

"I'll come out," Di said and steeled herself for their judgement. She kept her eyes on the ground until she stepped in front of the three-way mirror.

"Oh, I like that one." Geneva tugged the back of the suit to straighten the seams, but didn't comment on the scars on her legs and feet. Jason's silence forced Di to look in the mirror to see what he thought.

The pale-faced expression of shock made her worry until he adjusted his jeans. She didn't know much about men, but she knew what that move meant. He thought she was attractive enough to make him hard. "Uh ... me, too," he said.

She turned around in front of him, smiling at herself in the mirror. "It's so nice." The color suited her and the cut was modest enough to keep her from feeling self-conscious.

"Do you want it?" Geneva asked.

"Please?" Di asked and smiled at Jason. When he gave a mute nod she told him, "Thanks."

"My pleasure," he whispered, but couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her.

When she got back into the stall to remove the suit, Geneva came to the door with her and closed it most of the way.

"Di, honey, it's none of my business, but maybe you should think about wearing a bra," she whispered. "Do you have someone in your life who can help you?"

"No, Ma'am," she said as her arms moved to cover her chest on their own.

"Don't worry," Geneva whispered with a smile. "You have a lovely figure, but even a modest bust can use a little help. Some girls your age don't like people seeing things poking through their clothes. If nothing else, a few good bras will help you with that. Would you like to try one on?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.